Hello, so I couldn't find any threads about this already so I thought I would make my own as I'm curious.

My favourite weapon as of now is the M4A1 with the ACOG optic, it is such a pleasure using it after killing the bandits who just couldn't resist me having it and were literally dying to give me it. I've seen several stocks around, and I was wondering what they all do. I have read up that the CQB stock gives more spread and worse accuracy at longer ranges however grants better control(?) at short distance like in a small city distance or building to building. 

I have no idea what they other stocks do, so if somebody could tell me that would be great as I've got them all in my backpack however I can't seem to find differences but I want to have the best one on the gun just incase it's making that minuscule difference that will count when I need it :P

Thanks,

-Sen

MP hand guard is what you want.

Magpul only

The tradeoff in accuracy is ridiculous, with RIS + CQB you will be able to keep all your shots on a 0.5m target up to max 30m. With Magpul up to 250m. Who cares if it moves a bit quicker with CQB, even without the M4A1 is still the most responsive rifle in the game.

• Like 1

Oh, thank you. I'll go with the Magpul for now on then ( I think that's the one I already have on there.) Could somebody also enlighten me on the suppressors? Do they work after the 0.45 patch or are they still not working? I was always under the impression that they were not before according to what friends said and haven't got one yet to test out. I can't find anything in the changelog.

magpul adds +30 to accuracy

Don't forget + 50 to perception and + 30 to action points

• Like 1

Oh, thank you. I'll go with the Magpul for now on then ( I think that's the one I already have on there.) Could somebody also enlighten me on the suppressors? Do they work after the 0.45 patch or are they still not working? I was always under the impression that they were not before according to what friends said and haven't got one yet to test out. I can't find anything in the changelog.

Suppressors never worked, and won't for a while I think...

THEY DON'T WORK BUT THE M4'S SUPPRESSOR INCREASES ACCURACY BECAUSE THAT'S JUST THE WAY LIFE GOES.

• Like 1

Wish they removed the Magpull +30 accuracy shizzle and just made M4 reasonably accurate with any attachment.

As it stands now, AKM has far better accuracy with stock attachments right?

fully pimped out m4s also give everyone you meet a +30 on desire to try and kill you.

• Like 1

Wish they removed the Magpull +30 accuracy shizzle and just made M4 reasonably accurate with any attachment.

0 spread actually.

YOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yea why cant the attachments be utility items and cosmetics ?

They dont need +30 accuracy to be worth it let players pick accessories merely on what they like and what utility they want their weapon to have.

Want a flash light on your m4 then get the rails, like the way the magpul looks then get the magpul like how a regular m4 looks then go ahead use the stock handguard and buttstock the accuracy should remain the same .

• Like 1

Imo MP parts could affect how stable the weapon is after firing and affect recovery time after running...or something like that.

Bearing in mind, that anyone beyond 50 metres from me getting plugged by a few shots from single shot setting. I only ever use semi-auto when breaching, so I can get that quick "OH SHI-" spray into the enemy.

Bearing in mind, that anyone beyond 50 metres from me getting plugged by a few shots from single shot setting. I only ever use semi-auto when breaching, so I can get that quick "OH SHI-" spray into the enemy.

just to be picky and because you're Danish ;) :D

Single shot setting = semi automatic

3 shot setting = burst

your idea of semi auto = fully automatic

PS. I Don't hate Danes jeg bord I DK B)