kichilron

Stable Branch: 0.45 Discussion

How about the extrem shaking ADS. Will that issue (?) be fixed in next patch?

Sorry for asking, but I didnt read all 27 pages. :D

Am I the only one who loves the AKM?

I have no doubt that when the bugs are worked out (the side to side shaking in the stable patch) I will learn to love it especially when they work out the semiautomatic mode. The only thing I use automatic for is immediate suppression when I get sniped at and need to move to another position immediately. Of course when I do I switch back to semiautomatic. I had a guy try to nail me from the top of the fire dept tower at the NWAF and the three short bursts I sent in that general direction freaked him out. The dude hauled ass but I drilled him as he ran away from the building with a few shots on semi automatic. He was unconscious and bleeding so I bandaged him and  let the zombies that were incoming finish him off. He died the Sniper-Jerks death he deserved (and I was lucky).  

What I really want is an SVD and a few 10 round magazines and lots of loose ammo in my can.

Edited by Xbow

Am I the only one who loves the AKM? I only have two griefs with it;

Since having the AKM I've dropped more people than the M4.

I love my AKM aswell, but actually it doesn't matter whether I drop ppl with M4 or AKM :D

I killed someone to take the AKM :) Still did not find one.

Edited by lucianpin
  • Like 1

Did they remove the binoculars in this patch?

I asked on the forums here and no one is able to find them.

Werent these all fu*king hackers and wall glitchers supposed to be gone ? Oh well it seems like something allows them do get into walls again (talking about NEAF mostly) its been 3rd time this week i met guy with infinte ammo in M4 with friends in walls, ridiculous ! First group of wallglitchers disconnected after they realized that am not going to give up in a half hour, had 5 min break of them and then group n.2 joined in da walls awesome. Seems like you are able to glitch again in 0.45 as you werent supposed to in 0.44 Dunno how havent tried... pissed me off i quit for a week...

Well I have been a way a while, mostly sinking some time into 7d2d, which I thought I would hate but actually quite enjoying it. Anyway I digress, how is the wall glitching and .pbo deleting now? Is it still rampant? 

Has anyone tested the crossbow bolts vs zombies?

I've had only 3 shots so far before I got killed and since then I wasn't able to find either bolts or crossbows again^^

Thing is:   I shot 2 zombies in the heads, they died but no bolt in their dead bodies although I saw the bolt sticking out of his head. Neither possible to take it via zombie's inventory nor envireonment nor by directly aiming at it pressing button to take it.

I missed one shot which got stuck in a housewall. I saw the bolt but I couldn't take it out.

So are they bugged in general or was it just me having some bad luck? Would like to know some more about it before posting it in the bug section as 3 bolts aren't really a good number for efficient testing :P

Has anyone tested the crossbow bolts vs zombies?

I've had only 3 shots so far before I got killed and since then I wasn't able to find either bolts or crossbows again^^

Thing is:   I shot 2 zombies in the heads, they died but no bolt in their dead bodies although I saw the bolt sticking out of his head. Neither possible to take it via zombie's inventory nor envireonment nor by directly aiming at it pressing button to take it.

I missed one shot which got stuck in a housewall. I saw the bolt but I couldn't take it out.

So are they bugged in general or was it just me having some bad luck? Would like to know some more about it before posting it in the bug section as 3 bolts aren't really a good number for efficient testing :P

I have killed few zombos with crossbow lately. Killed them easily, only once took 2 shots. I cant get those bolts back, guess my guy isnt that strong to pull it out or just doesnt want to :)

I have killed few zombos with crossbow lately. Killed them easily, only once took 2 shots. I cant get those bolts back, guess my guy isnt that strong to pull it out or just doesnt want to :)

Thx man for the info man :)

Anyone else tested the xbow so far and couldn't get the bolts back?  But I think as we are now 2 at least I will put it to the bug section. I loved that crossbow back in mod times and I want it working^^

I get days updated so where is my stable change log!!??

• Like 1

I get days updated so where is my stable change log!!??

Patience.. servers just went up not long ago.  lol

Well, some at least.. :)

Edited by Antykain