Sign in to follow this  
haknslash

Uh nope!

Don't you just love these kind of moments in DayZ?

• Like 3

Lmao! Fair play to him for giving you the chance to walk away. 9/10 times this kind of thing ends with the black screen.

Edited by HeySon

Yea I'm not sure what his intentions were. Even after I ran out he didn't try to speak or type once I had some cover and distance between us. He may of been waiting on a friend or didn't have ammo for all I know heh. I didn't have ammo for my SKS but if I would of had it out I bet that would of ended differently.

I tend to play hardcore because of the immersion and people can't 3PP exploit. It seems hardcore servers have more people willing to not KOS near as much as regular. Of course it still happens but I've had better outcomes for whatever reason. Maybe I'm lucky :D

Edited by haknslash
  • Like 1

I think he was AFK he would've shot at you I'm sure or atleast told you to not move. I love the kill bill music by the way nice touch. goodluck out there.

• Like 1

Ye I've found the same. Had way more player interaction on them than regular. Still get some great shootouts but seems to be less itchy trigger fingers.

Makes it a little less painful getting a sniped by a bush on a hill when I've had a couple of funny or interesting encounters beforehand.

Edited by HeySon

It seems hardcore servers have more people willing to not KOS near as much as regular. Of course it still happens but I've had better outcomes for whatever reason. Maybe I'm lucky :D

Yeah, I'd say you were lucky, because I was KoS'd on a hardcore server the other day while looking around in a police station; to be fair, it was probably mostly my fault, because A.) I could tell someone had been there recently when I approached, and B.) I wasn't being very cautious, and he snuck up behind me and shot me in the back of the head (I think with a Mosin).

I think he was AFK he would've shot at you I'm sure or atleast told you to not move. I love the kill bill music by the way nice touch. goodluck out there.

I thought he might of been AFK but I am pretty sure I heard him near me just before he went into the building. I sort of mumbled it to myself in the vid lol. I think he knew I was there too prior to entering but maybe didn't have ammo and wanted to scare me off. His strategy worked either way :D

Edited by haknslash