Sign in to follow this  
TheLoneSurvivior

Rubber banding patch

Is the patch that fixes rubberbanding already up?

if not when will it be?

No it's not. It won't be until Monday on Experimental.

Monday to experimental. Wednesday to stable if experimental test goes as it should.

If you pay attention to what you can read on reddit, you'll notice that saturday was a "leaked" date. A journalist said that Rocket told him that he wanted to deploy the fix to experimental on saturday (today)...that is not what I would call an official and realiable announce ;)

Hicks than declared that they will push the update to experimental late on monday.

Edited by Gugolas

Hello.

have anybody noticed or experienced the push to experimental? As i have never had any problems with rubberbanding the last weeks i need input from other players.

Have it been pushed?

Have it gotten better?

Thanks

I will have to check it out once it gets patched into the Experimental branch tonight, hopefully!  Luckily the World Cup has some very solid matches lined up today and I will be occupied with that until later tonight, and I will hopefully be pleasantly surprised with the update!  Go USA!!!!!!!

At the time of writing this, which is 15:30 BST (British Summer Time), there has been no client side patch rolled out.

Of course the patch may be server side only.

At the time of writing this, EXP just went off line, hopefully they are adding the rubber band fix.

my steam just downloaded a patch

is this the ruberband fix ?

how long will the exp servers be offline ?  i m cautious when logging in while updates happen cuz there is a chance of risking a reset of charakter.... so i start the game not until the servers are up and connected to the hive ....

Yeah, I was in the middle of playing when the server kicked me and no exp servers were available in the browser.

5.3Mb update on exp.

Edited by ricp

So, when 0.45 on stable servers?

After stress-testing the patch I guess, and if the stress test is successful.

BTW does anyone know how we could force the update on steam? I still haven't got any updates :(

Anyone know how long it usually takes 'em to put the EXP server back online?

So, when 0.45 on stable servers?

Per Hicks: "The intent is to push the update to exp for stress testing late Monday (prague time) and if everything checks out we will push the update to stable during maintenence. If something prevents that, we'll try and let you guys know." 

http://www.reddit.com/r/dayz/comments/282u1k/looks_like_the_rubberbanding_fix_will_be_on_monday/ci6wvxq

So I'm assuming this Wednesday if all goes well!!

Edited by haknslash
  • Like 2

Exp servers back online , didnt get rubberbanded so far :D yeah 4 updates !

I hope the fix for rubber banding also bring the FPS back to the level of the stable. I was noticing a 10 FPS difference (or more) between the experimental and stable.

No rubberbanding at all now. About 40mins played in city area. Full 30 player server. Good Job. :thumbsup:

Played for about 4 hours non-stop with a few buddies and none of us had any type of rubber banding. Loving the fix thus far, can't wait for it to be pushed to stable.

when we hear the good news about a patch me and machete master did a experiment yesterday last night we run to the area with big apartment where usual we always doing rubberband and we sprint up and down the street and also around the sides of building inside to the roof and down again and into town through every house and back to the apartment we doing this for 2 hours and there was no rubberband for us.

then I remember we was on stable because experiment was offline in the after noon

so we do again the same experiment for 1 hours on experimental after we found a server to join what took 25 minutes because EVERYBODY WANTED TO TRYand there was no rubberband for us but machete master was kill by a bandit when he was running aroun the shop shouting 'HAHA LOOK I AM NOT RUBBERBAND' then he quitted

• Like 1