11tw

Children

I dont see much of a problem really. Yeah, kids are controversial but its life. And really its just a game, not real life. In the original GTA, you hid kids with a car and they made a funny noise, in Star Wars there was a part where they forgot to add a wall to protect a part of a crowd, and you could accidentally (wasnt meant to be like that) kill them. Hell, in MW3, theres a mother and daughter who get blown to hell.

As a compromise, lets add height to character customization. If you want a kid, just midgetize it

• Like 1

As a compromise, lets add height to character customization. If you want a kid, just midgetize it

Everyone would do it to make their hitbox smaller  :lol:

Being as vulnerable as they are, I don't think children would survive an apocalypse without adults by their side. 17+ maybe, but for that we'd only need different faces, not different body models. We'll get young faces anyway, probably. Anything below 17 simply isn't going to happen

• Like 1

Well if we could go Tyrion (midget for those who do not watch GoT) 

I'd like an a option to go The Mountain. 

Everyone would do it to make their hitbox smaller :lol:

Being as vulnerable as they are, I don't think children would survive an apocalypse without adults by their side. 17+ maybe, but for that we'd only need different faces, not different body models. We'll get young faces anyway, probably. Anything below 17 simply isn't going to happen

Small hitbox= 1 shot kill

Plus anyone under 6 foot woud be instantly killed of In Fear of an actual (cod) kiddie

Imagine playing a guy like The Mountain being 8ft tall and strong as hell. 

Wearing double kevlar vest and carrying same big heavy calibre rifle. Sure bigger hit box, but do you even care ?

AFAIK, putting children into any shooting genre is very much frowned upon. I wouldn't get your hopes up.

Hobbits might be used. Less questionable but as tall as human children.

Hobbits might be used. Less questionable but as tall as human children.

Well than I want to play as a dragon. 

Its been discussed in the past.. Especially considering you can humiliate people etc and people can be undressed (not to mention kids clothes would have to be added) I would also advised against children being introduced. There is just no way at all ever that it would happen

Edited by liquidcactus

I wouldn't mind having to cap children sprinting at me shouting tribe chants, but there's no way this is going to be added into the vanilla game. There's no way Dean would risk having this game banned in any country, no matter how stupid the rule is. The OPTION to kill random people in games like GTA got these games into a little bit of hot water, imagine how many people would actually put down their guns and surrender to a little child just because if you kill them people go apeshit. I think most people would spray the fucker, I know I would.

Sorry about that.

these responses, though harsh, have been quite truthful. I hadn't really considered the effect it could have on the game's image. However, as always it is important to rule things out, so stop hating on me posting this in the first place...

• Like 2