Sign in to follow this  
Ceelows

So..Many...Hackers.....

Spawn in with a friend in Berezino, kill a guy, loot, move in town, slpit up, friend dies from m4. I go to find the shooter, see guy sliding through the ground. Hacker starts TRASH TALKING "you're so mad, all that hard work is gonna disappear" (most of it was looted off others and given to me from friends"). I talk trash back, he appears, misses shots again, continues till he kills me. I log off for work and come back, spend an hour looting with same friend, spawn in to pop server in berezino, hear gunshots. Run towards feint gunshots, guy with nothing but jeans, backpack and m4 appears behind us, kills us both playing carnival music.

Its a shame how easy it is for kids to get hacks on this game and how battlye eye is useless against these hacks. I love DayZ SA, but this issue is very discouraging to continue to play. I've encountered a plethora of these hacker kids so far, mostly at NEAF and Berezino so I guess I should just stay away from those 2 locations entirely. Still a pity though.

Its a shame how easy it is for kids to get hacks on this game and how battlye eye is useless against these hacks.

People get banned left and right.

Saw 5 People 2 days ago trying to enter the Server iam a regular on and they all got a nice Little GLOBAL BANNZORED message. ( I love how everyone can see it ahhaha ).

I had People i knew from other games getting banned because of some cheap hacks too.  ( And i think, the ban applies to ALL Arma tittles as well )

Things seem to be working in the Background.... ;)

Altho every time i try to Play on US Servers there is some rather obvious "hacker". On my frequent Euro ones i never had a obvious one.  Appart from the wallglitchers ofc.

Edited by {Core}BlackLabel
  • Like 1

Because your complaining does so much to help combat them, pointless topic is pointless.

To The Yard!!!

There are so many of these "me and my friends were killing people, all of a sudden we got killed, so I'm going to bitch about it."

Now you know how players who get killed by you and your friends feel.

• Like 1

People get banned left and right.

Saw 5 People 2 days ago trying to enter the Server iam a regular on and they all got a nice Little GLOBAL BANNZORED message. ( I love how everyone can see it ahhaha ).

I had People i knew from other games getting banned because of some cheap hacks too.  ( And i think, the ban applies to ALL Arma tittles as well )

Things seem to be working in the Background.... ;)

Altho every time i try to Play on US Servers there is some rather obvious "hacker". On my frequent Euro ones i never had a obvious one.  Appart from the wallglitchers ofc.

Good to know that battle eye sort of works. Just hope it stops the hacker from actually hacking soon.

Because your complaining does so much to help combat them, pointless topic is pointless.

To The Yard!!!

And your complaining about my complaining makes more sense? Pointless reply if you ask me.

• Like 1

There are so many of these "me and my friends were killing people, all of a sudden we got killed, so I'm going to bitch about it."

Now you know how players who get killed by you and your friends feel.

I get killed all the time. I'm not bitching about getting killed in general. Reread my post. Idc about dying, or loot. I play this game to have fun. I just want legit deaths.

Same thing just happened to me and two of my friends on the server "Treehouse Killers" in Berezhino. We were over by the smoke stack building near the coast and a guy comes running up at us dipping in and out of the ground. Literally going all the way down into the ground and then popping back up. He killed one of my friends then totally disappeared back into the ground, after which he promptly popped back up behind me and shot me in the back with his m4. Not saying that Battleye isn't doing anything, but it doesn't make it any less frustrating when it happens to you.

Appart from the wallglitchers ofc.

Those are annoying too but its incredibly easy to do and you can just wallglitch back. Plus you cant shoot through walls. Hacking is a different story because theres nothing you can do but hope when they appear they suck and miss their shots.

The problem is, the OP is actually right. The hacker (or rather cheater/script kiddie) situation got more severe in the recent days. I see speedhackers or teleporters in key locations now, and until like 3 days ago, I haven't seen a single hacker before - probably because I don't outright PvP.

Check this out: http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/199272-speedhacker-and-his-buddy-spotted-at-neaf/

If a player like me, who usually avoids the crowd or just watches from the distance, can catch a cheater on camera then there must really be a lot of them.

Same thing just happened to me and two of my friends on the server "Treehouse Killers" in Berezhino. We were over by the smoke stack building near the coast and a guy comes running up at us dipping in and out of the ground. Literally going all the way down into the ground and then popping back up. He killed one of my friends then totally disappeared back into the ground, after which he promptly popped back up behind me and shot me in the back with his m4. Not saying that Battleye isn't doing anything, but it doesn't make it any less frustrating when it happens to you.

For sure man. It does seem like they mostly just go to berezino and NEAF from what ive read on forums. I noticed they like to shoot in the distance, draw people near the shots then appear behind you. Happened 2 other times also in berezino besides the times i explained in my post.

The problem is, the OP is actually right. The hacker (or rather cheater/script kiddie) situation got more severe in the recent days. I see speedhackers or teleporters in key locations now, and until like 3 days ago, I haven't seen a single hacker before - probably because I don't outright PvP.

Check this out: http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/199272-speedhacker-and-his-buddy-spotted-at-neaf/

If a player like me, who usually avoids the crowd or just watches from the distance, can catch a cheater on camera then there must really be a lot of them.

Very interesting vid and post. that situation has happened to me over a dozen times now, where a guy with a t shirt, jeans and an axe will chase me like that. Except he would teleport as well. Happened in the middle of a forest on my way to berezino once as well. He even knew my name in game.

in 6 month i still havent seen a hacker   but i mostly stay low  and dont hang around the "dangerous" places 

i guess im lucky 

in 6 month i still havent seen a hacker   but i mostly stay low  and dont hang around the "dangerous" places 

i guess im lucky 

Any 40 pop server youll find em in berezino or NEAF. Its that common now.

I have encountered ONE obvious hacker. ( and who knows what hides in the shadows ) wich was a flying russian. It looked hillarious and we wherent even mad...just laughing...

I think the time between the People i know Used their "hacks" and the time till they got banned was around 2-3 weeks back than.

I have encountered ONE obvious hacker. ( and who knows what hides in the shadows ) wich was a flying russian. It looked hillarious and we wherent even mad...just laughing...

I think the time between the People i know Used their "hacks" and the time till they got banned was around 2-3 weeks back than.

Yeah, if somebody uses hacks for the amusement of others (flying around playing silly music) it actually is kind of funny. I would laugh even if I ended up dead after such an encounter.

I have an issue with the kids who use them to gain gear and feel "pro". They are the ones who actually ruin your game and it's surprisingly easy for them to do so. Banning does little harm, as they probably own several game accounts.

I've heard something somewhere (don't quote me on this please) that getting banned in DayZ might get you a steam account ban, but even if so, that is a small obstacle, since they probably have several DayZ-only steam accounts as well.

Now in games like CS, or some other multiplayer shooters, I don't really care about cheaters. Just switch a server and go on... Hell, sometimes I even stayed to test my skills against guys with aimbot or speedhack.

I know that you cannot actually make a game hack proof, or at least it would require horrendous amounts of money, but I think that in a game where your long progress can be reduced to zero in a second, unique and extreme measures should be undertaken. Putting most calculations server-side, like they plan to, is one of them

Edited by retro19

When you see people getting banned it is not for exactly hacks, that those wallhacking/speedhacking cheaters use. I suspect it is for .pbo haxorz or something else. I doubt BE is so effective.

• Like 1

I've encountered a lot of hackers

I'd like to point our something interesting

In the last 3 days I've encountered a massive increase in cheaters and hackers in other games too

Are the script makers having a sale or something?

Please stick to existing topics, as a topic like this will change about nothing. This topic is being read be the BattlEye Devs, so you're better off just using that, instead of creating a new post.

Jumping through walls is fixed for next release, as stated by Dean. And when you're trying to delete stuff / change stuff in your pbo you'll get a Global Ban eventually as well. Wrong, you say? We have had people complain about it on this very forum, I say.

Please stick to existing topics.