pacpac

AKM questions/bugs/stats

sooooo on experimental i've been toying with the AKM.

i really like it. it's great for mid to far range and the PSO scope feels REALLY accurate.

i have the folding buttstock and the RIS handguard... do they affect the weapon the way magpul parts affects the M4A1?

also noticed that spray painting the akm buttstock turns it into a wooden stock FYI

also wondering where to find the 75 round drum mag

Wait, the RIS handguard? You can put that on the AKM?!

Yeah, first time I hear it already has ris handguard. Maybe some mistake?

Also what that RIS would be good for? Flashlight? Some kind of optics like M4 has?

Don't ever reload your AKM through the scroll down action menu if you don't have enough inventory space to hold your drum mag

Had the 75rd drum mag on my AKM with a 30rd. mag in my pocket. As i wanted to open a door, i finger slipped and accidentally hit the option "reload 30 rd. mag" ..  I sadfully watched my character throwing the drum mag away in some random direction, during reload process as i had no 2 x 2 space available in my inventory to store it .

Even tho i kept an eye on the falling drum mag,  the magazine was not to be found again .. most likely slipped through the ground of the building :(

To answer your question, i found my drum mag in regular barracks.

Edited by Agrefits

I would be really interested to see a screenshot of that RIS handguard for the AK.. does anyone have one available?

I also have found my (one and only) drum mag in one of the regular barracks..

Don't ever reload your AKM through the scroll down action menu if you don't have enough inventory space to hold your drum mag

Had the 75rd drum mag on my AKM with a 30rd. mag in my pocket. As i wanted to open a door, i finger slipped and accidentally hit the option "reload 30 rd. mag" ..  I sadfully watched my character throwing the drum mag away in some random direction, during reload process as i had no 2 x 2 space available in my inventory to store it .

Even tho i kept an eye on the falling drum mag,  the magazine was not to be found again .. most likely slipped through the ground of the building :(

To answer your question, i found my drum mag in regular barracks.

This would actually be a good feature if the magazine could actually be picked up again.

Maybe eventually let us choose between a fast reload that ditches the mag, and a slow reload that stows the used magazine.

Don't think there's a RIS guard for it.

There's arailed guard that decreases dispersion but I have never seen it spawn.

Pics of the rail for the AKM or GTFO.

All I know is that there's a railed handguard for the AKM on file, never heard of it spawning.

Pics of the rail for the AKM or GTFO.

All I know is that there's a railed handguard for the AKM on file, never heard of it spawning.

It's named handguard_ak_rail.p3d but I dunno how to open p3d files properly.