Demonio (DayZ)

If H1Z1 will have squads and clans at early access why ...

Two cents worth on whether the game is hard or not.

It can be.

Most players choose for it not to be.

Watch the servers empty when darkness hits even though you can adjust gamma. Reg servers always full as compared to hardcore servers struggling to fill.

Hardcore night server ? the loneliest servers. Always daytime 3pp servers.. the full servers.

[cry] oh but i can't see enough in a hardcore as opposed to real life and the night is too dark [/cry] 

Just like in the mod..people whine about wanting it to be hard because it is too easy..night time servers empty..1pp view servers empty. 

Every time a change is made were it requires more hits to kill a zed..WAHHH the zeds are too hard! 

Loot lessened WAHHHHH i can't find anything!

Add 20 extra barracks and a 100 vehicles 3pp server..full all the time.

Most of the players do not want a hard game anyway so what are y'all fighting about ?

This 100%. Go look at the goddamn road map and see what's coming. The majority of you whine worse than a little kid who gets his toy taken away. Of course this game is lacking features, it's in goddamn alpha. Built from the ground up.
  • Like 4

Most of the players do not want a hard game anyway so what are y'all fighting about ?

than "most" of the Players should go play peggle... :D

Which turns into many many thousands of ways to be differently clothed. And then you have 6 people types as well. 

Yeah you have all those clothing items.

But most of them are worthless as camoflague and the ones that aren't look the same so go figure.

Plus people types make no difference if someone has loads of gear on you can't tell if they're black, white or asian heck it's hard to tell if they're male or female half the time.(maybe that's just me only encountered like 4 females)

Go look at the goddamn road map and see what's coming.

But ask yourself, when?

Everything they plan to add H1Z1 could just add and much faster or if there's any other similar games I don't know about.

Their next project will be great but DayZ is just lagging behind at the moment.

Since H1Z1 is going to PS4 maybe Microsoft will hire the team and give them more money than necessary so they can make a game for Xbox/PC? I can see that happening. Or they'll just get them to give some ideas and steal them :D

I'll be honest, there is room to enjoy both games, but DayZ is the more PVP and difficult of the two by all accounts.

Steady on my friend, let's see first how shit H1Z1 is going to be!

• Like 2

Take Demon/Darksouls for example

these games are damn hard at times, but people LOVE them

people don't always know what they want, people are just lazy

General guy A says: "I want to have more loot and better weapons, because that will be fun for me"

But he does not think about every other guy playing the game will be able to blast his ass with an rpg

if his wish comes true, and then he will say it sucks

now, if a game forces a hard environment on you, it's hard for EVERYONE, not just for you,

and people will actually have fun though it is unfair hard and enervating at times

tbh by the time all these survival games are finished look at them all none are done people wont even be playing them

Rust = nothing been done just same ol shit wood with grass for 15 quid since release

DayZ SA = over mod still worse still laggy less content costs 20 quid

H1Z1 = Made on hackers paradise engine too late to a already late party made for cash in 20 dollars for early access to a ftp game :huh:

the Forest = Looked amazing in videos in reality looks like crap !

what does any of these titles really do different from each other ? that cant be done in free mods better? = nothing.

look at what all those titles raked in then realize what has been done and how slow progress if any has been done.

look at what all those titles raked in then realize what has been done and how slow progress if any has been done.

for your postcount there is a distinct lack of real Content in your post....was this a Alpha Post maybe ?

• Like 1

Yeah you have all those clothing items.

But most of them are worthless as camoflague and the ones that aren't look the same so go figure.

Plus people types make no difference if someone has loads of gear on you can't tell if they're black, white or asian heck it's hard to tell if they're male or female half the time.(maybe that's just me only encountered like 4 females)

So if you cannot tell the difference between the multitude of different clothing items, how the heck are you going to quickly recognise a team mate running in the forest or peeking out behind a building/bush  with a small coloured armband over a distance in a tense firefight ?

• Like 2

In real life people recognise each other by faces, build, posture, movement, mannerisms. NOT from the clothes they are wearing.

For normal people yes but if you every spent any time in the military or a police unit you would know that uniforms and patches are designed to make it easier to determine a friendly from an unfriendly, without being able to see their faces or even know who they are.   I agree that name tags are a bad idea (along with vehicles!) but Dayz needs a far more robust customization for players and clothing.  One should not have to use inferior or completely inappropriate gear so they can make themselves stand out.

So if you cannot tell the difference between the multitude of different clothing items, how the heck are you going to quickly recognise a team mate running in the forest or peeking out behind a building/bush  with a small coloured armband over a distance in a tense firefight ?

What people actually wear is barely different have you never had a look at bandits and other geared up people? They like all wear exactly the same stuff because tactically it's the best option, everyone has the same idea and to wear other things you expose yourself with bright colours.

So say your team decided to wear the brown TKSO pants(or whatever they're called) as a way to identify each other then the standard set, there is a damn high chance you'll encounter people with them and the other gear you have so you'll all look the same.

Just go look at the thread where people post their characters unless they're deliberately trying to be different or weird they all wear pretty much the same stuff.

And it's stupid not to wear most of it because they have the most pockets so that's not an efficient option.

Clothing is a joke. Nobody will choose to wear a yellow raincoat if they find camo. Right now squads look the same because they all prefer the same type of clothing, the camo, and telling the difference is sometimes impossible.

Clothing is a joke. Nobody will choose to wear a yellow raincoat if they find camo. Right now squads look the same because they all prefer the same type of clothing, the camo, and telling the difference is sometimes impossible.

Exactly, it's stupid to not wear the camo stuff because you can't hide for shit.

There might be a lot of clothing options but the camo stuff is what you need and there's only one decent set of it so everyone gets that.

The camera doesn't mimic human eyesight either you don't get the kind of definition you have in real life, you can tell your friends face from like 100m away easy in real life but in the game if they're 100m away you can't see their face unless you use a scope. So a HUD and a name system is fine.

Character models in H1Z1 seem a lot better too not sure what sort of variation they're going to add but you can see each body part very clearly and it doesn't seem like they'll have much military gear in the game, not as much as DayZ anyway, lord knows why it's all laying around anyway.

Exactly, it's stupid to not wear the camo stuff because you can't hide for shit.

There might be a lot of clothing options but the camo stuff is what you need and there's only one decent set of it so everyone gets that.

The camera doesn't mimic human eyesight either you don't get the kind of definition you have in real life, you can tell your friends face from like 100m away easy in real life but in the game if they're 100m away you can't see their face unless you use a scope. So a HUD and a name system is fine.

Character models in H1Z1 seem a lot better too not sure what sort of variation they're going to add but you can see each body part very clearly and it doesn't seem like they'll have much military gear in the game, not as much as DayZ anyway, lord knows why it's all laying around anyway.

^^Could you please post some H1Z1 characters for comparison

I thought firefights were meant to be confusing and they are always going to be, unless you allow flashing green or red name tags. The majority of clans or established player groups are using external voice communication, but when bullets starts flying and people starts moving all over the place, you're going to have hesitation to avoid friendly fire or accidents with friendly fire

and that is okay.

This is DayZ where death has a consequence, a consequence you can't avoid, no matter if the one you kill is a friend or foe.

And it's stupid not to wear most of it because they have the most pockets so that's not an efficient option.

That's the choice you make.

Go for Camo?

Go for most pockets?

Like everybody else?

You're gonna look like everybody else.

Edited by Dallas
  • Like 1

When we're going into high traffic areas where we're likely to encounter tangos, we put on our Blue Ballistic Helmets. They stand out in the forest, but in the city they're not too terrible, and they have really cut down on incidences of friendly fire. 

When that isn't an option we'll usually paint our helmets black, and use blue boonies or something like that in the woods.

for your postcount there is a distinct lack of real Content in your post....was this a Alpha Post maybe ?

YES ITS ALPHA. IF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THEN DONT READ.THANKS.

Because this isn't your casual game like H1Z1 is.

Take off your pants, take off your shoes, take off your clothes, baby. That way I'd recognise you.

Wow have you played it? Big words from dude whose own product is total piece of shit at the moment.

I love this "This is tROO survival game, realistik, etc." bs. Making locating and identifying your mates almost impossible just add to annoyance, not challenge. If you cant tell your best friend from foe is realistic, I whish all the best whit your down syndrome. Like that retarded middle mouse scrolling and clicking interface, scatter hand signals around the F buttons etc.  But perhaps they add it when they got zombie path finding and net code sorted, what they told they were fixing a fucking year ago.

Watching this games development it's like watching someone climbing a tree ass first. Feeling scammed to be honest. H1 couldn't come fast enough. You can enjoy your 40 player "mmo" experience guessing who is who.

I whish all the best whit your down syndrome. 

Hello there

Lazy and offensive comments like the above are not on. Just a quick warning to you all. Poster has received an point and a suspension.

Argue and debate all you want, folks. But do it intelligently.

Rgds

LoK

• Like 1

Like that retarded middle mouse scrolling and clicking interface, scatter hand signals around the F buttons etc. 

Its funny to set the config for yourself you know...thats a standard in gaming since...ever...

But perhaps they add it when they got zombie path finding and net code sorted, what they told they were fixing a fucking year ago.

Ideas can be assholes, cant they...

Big words from dude whose own product is total piece of shit at the moment.

...welp

YES ITS ALPHA. IF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THEN DONT READ.THANKS.

I guess allcaps and clicking "red" is all you have to contribute.

I'll love it when the so called "hardcore" Dayz players leave because the game took a more survival oriented turn in detriment to PvP.

Be it factions or bandits/heros.

This will fix the game

Edited by Andrestor

I'll love it when the so called "hardcore" Dayz players leave because the game took a more survival oriented turn in detriment to PvP.

Be it factions or bandits/heros.

This will fix the game

Yeah zombies can kill you in 3 hits in H1Z1, I bet those kind of players will play it and be all "H1Z1 sukz" because they can't handle zombies being hard and can't just have a deathmatch all the time but still claim DayZ is the hardcore one.

Diehard fans are so ignorant and annoying.

Close proximity, line of sight, friendly recognition. No icons halfway across the map. I say within 50 meters and shows only with clear line of sight. And it be a small indicator. Nothing outlining them but maybe like a little red arm band appears or something just an example really could be anything... but something small. That will make it so if your group is in combat you could very well miss the arm band and shoot your mate.

Yeah zombies can kill you in 3 hits in H1Z1, I bet those kind of players will play it and be all "H1Z1 sukz" because they can't handle zombies being hard and can't just have a deathmatch all the time but still claim DayZ is the hardcore one.

Diehard fans are so ignorant and annoying.

Im not saying it will but what if h1z1 has a knockback system, and mellee weapons actually work. What will dayz fanboys say then?

I like how the argument of "Well, you're just a fanboy!" counters everything apparently.

Want guns with the right ammo? Fanboy

Harder zombies? Fanboy

Think clothing options are good enough to make a identification system irrelevant? Fanboy

Thinks nights are fine? Fanboy

Don't want X, Y, or Z thing? Fanboy

Want X. Y, or Z thing? Fanboy

Ever considered that people have differing opinions?

• Like 4

I like how the argument of "Well, you're just a fanboy!" counters everything apparently.

Want guns with the right ammo? Fanboy

Harder zombies? Fanboy

Think clothing options are good enough to make a identification system irrelevant? Fanboy

Thinks nights are fine? Fanboy

Don't want X, Y, or Z thing? Fanboy

Want X. Y, or Z thing? Fanboy

Ever considered that people have differing opinions?

I see fanboy thrown around a lot, especially from, let's call them fans of other, not yet existing products, which based on very limited proof, but some pretty awesome promises, will totally own DayZ.

Edited by Dallas
  • Like 2