Demonio (DayZ)

If H1Z1 will have squads and clans at early access why ...

we can't have at least some group viewable only gear, to recognize friendly from foe?

• Like 1

we can't have at least some group viewable only gear, to recognize friendly from foe?

Because DayZ should hopefully do the opposite of whatever crap H1Z1 does.

• Like 24

Because this isn't your casual game like H1Z1 is.

Take off your pants, take off your shoes, take off your clothes, baby. That way I'd recognise you.

• Like 31

Because the community completely ignores what most of the people do in this game, while still believing that this is some hardcore, realistic, survival game when it's one of the easiest games I've ever played once I learnt the basics.

Pls the level of difficulty of this game is right on par with "walk-in-the-park" GTA V.

Yes it is.

Actually I remember finding RUST more difficult than this.

No alpha bullshit. They're both Early Access.

Edited by Bambi Population Control
  • Like 11

Maybe because it's a shit idea?

nough said !

• Like 1

Because the community completely ignores what most of the people do in this game, while still believing that this is some hardcore, realistic, survival game when it's one of the easiest games I've ever played once I learnt the basics.

Pls the level of difficulty of this game is right on par with "walk-in-the-park" GTA V.

Yes it is.

Actually I remember finding RUST more difficult than this.

No alpha bullshit. They're both Early Access.

What community, bunch of fanboys.
  • Like 8

Arma 3 Breaking Point has the friendly tag system and it's really great. It's not a shit idea at all.

• Like 3

because i guess people believe that the survivors are blind and cant recognise a known face or body type whe looking at it.

AKA the "pseudohardcore hipster experience".

• Like 7

I'll be honest, there is room to enjoy both games, but DayZ is the more PVP and difficult of the two by all accounts.

If you in DayZ and wanna form a squad, wearing specific clothing should be one of the priorities. For example blue press vests, or only courier backpacks, so that you know to KOS everyone with blue taloon backpack, or worse, red mountain big ass target on your back. There are many types of hats in a game that we really don't need any stupid tag system. I laugh at so called "squads" wearing whatever they find. When I played with two other buddies we were all in black clothing, riders jacket or tac shirt whatever. Easy to tell that we not friendlies, lol.

Yeah i would like some sorta grouping system in dayz the elite wont want it but hopefully something will be done by release after all it is a game and in RL it much easier to tell the folk your running around compared to a video game.

Yeah i would like some sorta grouping system in dayz the elite wont want it but hopefully something will be done by release after all it is a game and in RL it much easier to tell the folk your running around compared to a video game.

So the options presently in the game where you can pretty much choose the clothing of your character isn't enough for that purpose? What exactly are you asking for?

• Like 2

Maybe because it's a shit idea?

QFE!

Well said!

The only thing that sets DayZ apart from other zombie survival shooters is the fact that it tries to be as raw and authentic as possible. A group system would be great, but it would detract heavily from the approach it is going for.

If H1z1 jumped off a bridge, should we do it to?

a.daa-small-boys-jump-off-the-bridge-int

Edited by Steak and Potatoes
  • Like 14

If H1z1 jumped off a bridge, should we do it to?

a.daa-small-boys-jump-off-the-bridge-int

If the water is the right temperature why not
  • Like 1

You guys are right, DayZ is the hardest game I've ever played.

laugh-2.png

Seriously though, this game is trying to maintain its niche/indie status even though it's one of the best selling games on Steam.

• Like 1

You guys are right, DayZ is the hardest game I've ever played.

Seriously though, this game is trying to maintain its niche/indie status even though it's one of the best selling games on Steam.

Paradox, innit?

I don't think most of us "Fanboys" think it's a Hardcore(difficult) game currently, we're here for what we know it's going to be. What it's going to be is far from what it is now but most can't see or reject that idea because all they want to see is the now.

People's short-sightedness is there own undoing along with being unbelievably impatient.

Edited by R.Neville

I think its quite embarrasing for dayz that a crafting game like 7d2d is more of a survival game. Has anyone actually ever died from a zombie in dayz? I think i did once but not sure it was one of those one hit kill, so more likely a sniper. Bled alot of times even had my rags ruined by a zombie ha ha. How does a zombie ruin rags in a bag without ruining the bag itself ha haha

• Like 2

I think its quite embarrasing for dayz that a crafting game like 7d2d is more of a survival game. Has anyone actually ever died from a zombie in dayz? I think i did once but not sure it was one of those one hit kill, so more likely a sniper. Bled alot of times even had my rags ruined by a zombie ha ha. How does a zombie ruin rags in a bag without ruining the bag itself ha haha

Case in point...

I still believe we will get arm bands of different color in later stages.

Or scarves to put around the neck, to better identify buddies.

I certainly do not want to be part of orange raincoat squad, in order to properly identify.

Wearing black or tactical clothing really does not differentiate you, it's quite on the contrary, as we all know, since everybody wears it.

And finding press vest isn't matter of a choice but rather pure luck.

So yeah, some better form of identification is needed,but can wait for later.

• Like 1

I really don't see why people actually have faith that H1Z1 will be even remotely good. I guarantee it will just be planetside 2 with building and last time i checked planetside 2 is doing that great with what 3 or 4 servers, most of which are empty half the time. Sony is a shit company and will make shit decisions that will kill the game even if it is good just like they did with planetside 2.

Edited by Sirwarriant12