kyzawarrior

Picked unlimited ammo mag

Everyone has their arms turned into spaghetti about witch-hunting cheaters.

Seriously, stop. The devs are fixing the mags in the next update (so Rocket claimed). End of story.

I agree we can end the story there, yes.

Don't encourage people to use hacked items in the game though. It's really not a good idea.

• Like 1

Everyone has their arms turned into spaghetti about witch-hunting cheaters.

Seriously, stop. The devs are fixing the mags in the next update (so Rocket claimed). End of story.

This isn't about witch-hunting cheating, it's about your crooked view on it. Nevertheless, it's indeed end of story

Edited by The End.

This isn't about witch-hunting cheating, it's about your crooked view on it. Nevertheless, it's indeed end of story

Just because you along with the majority of online gamers are restricted by "codes of honor" etc. doesn't mean that it's the only right way to look at things.

Just because you along with the majority of online gamers are restricted by "codes of honor" etc. doesn't mean that it's the only right way to look at things.

Lmao. No one likes a cheater, and exploiter or a glitcher. Play within the confines of the game and use ONLY tactics that are genuine and are obviously not bugs  Hacked mags are cheating, glitching into the wall isn't innovative. It's being a cheater. Using something to gain an upper-hand that has no hard counter within the game itself. 

• Like 1

You two aren't exactly virtuous, are you?

Or maybe just sarcasm is lost on you. 

You do know that it still would belong to someone else, right? And that person would most likely want their car back?

In this case Bohemia didn't intend for unlimited ammo mags to be in the game and wouldn't want them to be used either.

Or you can simply report the situation on the feedback tracker and get rid of the mag.

Do you think the government and society would look favorably on you doing obvious imoral things just because they aren't specifically prohibited by law?

They can have their car back, I'm just borrowing it.  

Of course, if you find a hacked mag, dump it. I was joking. Obviously you're a shithead if you carry and use one, even if you didn't create it. 

Edited by Capo

Lmao. No one likes a cheater, and exploiter or a glitcher. Play within the confines of the game and use ONLY tactics that are genuine and are obviously not bugs  Hacked mags are cheating, glitching into the wall isn't innovative. It's being a cheater. Using something to gain an upper-hand that has no hard counter within the game itself. 

The cute part is how extraordinarily true that bit is because the vast majority of cheaters saw the cheat on a video or from a friend or whatever.  There's nothing creative about cheating, and doubly so if you didn't even create the cheat yourself.

I asked a wall glitcher why he was cheating once and he told me "why would you play a game that isn't finished?" as if that's a valid excuse.  I asked him what his excuse was going to be when the game was finished, and he was still cheating, and he had no good answer.

I think it's pathetic.  Create legitimate strategies, don't exploit glitches.  That's called cheating.

Sadly its not when there is cash up for a prize in online games..

Seen it in bf2 when you where killed and needed another kit you choose it then got reved.

It then gave you the kit and full ammo..

Never got patched out as far as i know...

Is it a cheat yes but are there rules round this and may more sadly no....

Nut ive seen rules like this which it sort of falls under.

Un-sportsmanship behaviour will count as a loss,something to that effect are now common place..

You are currently free to use hackmags if you want, but there is no getting around the fact that you will not only be considered a douchebag if you do, you will actually be acting like a douchebag.

Anyway hackmags should be fixed this coming update, so douchebags can have their fun until then.

• Like 1

I hope nobody will start advocating hiding in the walls and killing folks from there.

Because that sits right there with hacked mags, as far as I can tell, and anybody using above tactics might be called a cheater.

Since the time bug tracker was introduced, nobody should abuse such glitches & hacks, but rather upvote or create bug report.

If I make wild analogy, using hacked mags would be akin to starting mass murdering people because you support bringing the death penalty back (yes I'm exaggerating a lot).

Edited by Hombre

I recently learned that the part of the brain that harbors common sense isn't developed until around the age of 25. Maybe that's the problem here.

In fact "common sense" or "heuristic reasoning" is only one of the methods available to the human mind to reach conclusions that can be acted upon. The other method is called "logic".  It is slower and more difficult to employ, and is used less often, but provides a higher percentage of correct solutions than "common sense".

[ya see how smart I am?]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Familiarity_heuristic

Edited by pilgrim

In fact "common sense" or "heuristic reasoning" is only one of the methods available to the human mind to reach conclusions that can be acted upon. The other method is called "logic".  It is slower and more difficult to employ, and is used less often, but provides a higher percentage of correct solutions than "common sense".

[ya see how smart I am?]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Familiarity_heuristic

I think he meant moral reasoning. If he didn't, I'll bring forth that the part of the brain which causes you to be morally correct also doesn't develop until somewhere in your 20's.

I think he meant moral reasoning. If he didn't, I'll bring forth that the part of the brain which causes you to be morally correct also doesn't develop until somewhere in your 20's.

moral reasoning: various currently prominent theories

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moral_reasoning

You're not making sense.

Literally your argument.

Chortled

No, because that's cheating. You're using an item with almost infinite ammo, you're no better than then person who hacked the item into the game in the first place.

Legit player kills hack scum with his superior skills thanks to the blessings of the gods who granted him super-human stamina, strength, dexterity, and agility. Legit player loots hack-scum corpse to find godly super clip. Legit player uses super-clip to enact holy crusade on crime ridden Berezino.

Gods look upon legit player favorably.

Chortled

Legit player kills hack scum with his superior skills thanks to the blessings of the gods who granted him super-human stamina, strength, dexterity, and agility. Legit player loots hack-scum corpse to find godly super clip. Legit player uses super-clip to enact holy crusade on crime ridden Berezino.

Gods look upon legit player favorably.

Lmao. No. You're just as bad as the person who hacked in the mag. Plain and simple. If you use it, you're the same as the person who hacked it. Have some integrity you fucks.

Where do the infinity mags spawn? I need to do some testing. Tired of carrying 1800 rounds of m4 ammo and reloading everytime.