jasonb

Civilian Weapons in Civilian Areas - Can we get some please?

As the title says, currently weapons can only be found in extremely limited areas. Military camps, fire stations, police stations + cars. Why is there no weapon spawns in civilian houses? Also, whatever happened to loot spawning underneath beds? You would expect to find civilian rifles/shotty's and baseball bats underneath some of them.

• Like 2

I wouldn't worry too much about loot spawns and locations just yet.  Everything is up for change.

• Like 1

As the title says, currently weapons can only be found in extremely limited areas. Military camps, fire stations, police stations + cars. Why is there no weapon spawns in civilian houses? Also, whatever happened to loot spawning underneath beds? You would expect to find civilian rifles/shotty's and baseball bats underneath some of them.

You can, try the school or the red brick houses ;)

I believe I also found guns in random homes - but its possible someone left them there. There are definitely ammo spawns in civilian houses.

Edited by Evil Minion
  • Like 1

Even if it's super rare... Right now there seems to be more military style guns then there are civilian weapons. Would definitely like to see an increase of pistols, shotties, and perhaps the .22 rifles. I also noticed that loot used to be more hidden in the older updates. I really dislike what they have done now. I wanna have to search every crook and nanny, behind doorways, underneath beds etc. There should be more loot hidden underneath things. Having a random but extremely low chance for guns to spawn in houses will also make more players search houses. Currently, they get a few cans and some drink and head straight to the military places. It will be w ggorth checking out all the houses then. And i don't think that's unrealistic. No civilians armed with any guns? Yeah right.

Edited by JasonB

Piano house always have guns in them. Well 99.999999% of the time