beeshke

The scariest note I've ever found. Whoever did this is awesome and scared the crap out of me.

Damn dude, he didn't let up with that gunfire xD Nice video!

(And who the fuck does that? That's pretty cool!)

When he said shepperd, was he talking about Morgan Freeman? There is no other explanation. Is this the work of a madman or... or...  :huh:

illuminati?   :o

Edited by Knock

Damn dude, he didn't let up with that gunfire xD Nice video!

(And who the fuck does that? That's pretty cool!)

When he said shepperd, was he talking about Morgan Freeman? There is no other explanation. Is this the work of a madman or... or...  :huh:

illuminati?   :o

No clue. It kinda sounds like there was multiple footsteps running up to the shed at one point if you listen closely at the part where I got so nervous I couldn't take out my AK.. 

No clue. It kinda sounds like there was multiple footsteps running up to the shed at one point if you listen closely at the part where I got so nervous I couldn't take out my AK.. 

Did they should through the shed? Because there was nobody in view of your front and the shots sounded almost from the side and very close.

Did they should through the shed? Because there was nobody in view of your front and the shots sounded almost from the side and very close.

I slowed down the footage and everything, but nobody is there when I go unconscious. So I'm assuming you can shoot through the shed or some part of it. You can definitely hear [multiple?] people come closer

I have to say that was awesome!  The last note was, as you said a skin crawling moment..  thanks for posting so the rest of us can avoid shacks with multiple notes inside lol

I slowed down the footage and everything, but nobody is there when I go unconscious. So I'm assuming you can shoot through the shed or some part of it. You can definitely hear [multiple?] people come closer

yep. you can shoot through some walls. but it has to be a very slim wall

Edited by modis002

Damn that was sweet! Sounds like they lit you up through the walls of the shed... would explain why you didnt see them and why they didnt let up fire after you were long dead.

Damn that was sweet! Sounds like they lit you up through the walls of the shed... would explain why you didnt see them and why they didnt let up fire after you were long dead.

Yeah that actually makes sense!

Moments like these are why i record even when playing alone.

Moments like these are why i record even when playing alone.

Yeah exactly you never know who you meet or what you'll see! 

Edited by Beeshke

I usually leave similar notes lying about. I did a 6 note long story about Green Mountain once. Did it roleplay style and had dates and shit. Sadly, I died due to a glitch and I highly doubt anyone ever read it. :'/

• Like 1

I usually leave similar notes lying about. I did a 6 note long story about Green Mountain once. Did it roleplay style and had dates and shit. Sadly, I died due to a glitch and I highly doubt anyone ever read it. :'/

"Glitch" = Curse