blackberrygoo

Where the animals at ?

Sorry if this sounds stupid but ... Where da animals at ! I've only got to play about 2.5 hours over the past two nights cuz of work but so far I've traveled from Olsa to n.e airfield all the way to nadezhino practically hitting all the towns I could in the woods and traveled mostly through the woods .. I even found a mountain I thought was Everest (lol someone told me it was klen afterwards :P) and ran all up and down that thang and no deer or anything =( .

So my question is where are you guys finding them ?

Edit : my trip was on two spawns , one spawned in Olsa and went almost as far as right above elektro , then next spawn after Dying to a zombie was somewhere close to solnichny which I then ran close to nadezhino , maybe I should go

More north ?

Edited by Grapefruit kush

I've seen them mostly in the wide open fields running between towns, but also I see that zombies have been attacking them so... if you're on an old server they may all be dead.

I played on the exp. build last night for maybe a 4 hour session. Spawned in Berezino, headed to the shipwreck, went from the shipwreck to NEAF, died. Spawned in Svetlo, ran over to the new town Novo & spent the rest of the night there playing with fire & talking to people.

My point really is that I spent a decent amount of time traveling through both forests & cities & didn't find a single animal. Not even that damn rabbit.

I do however like the scarcity of animals. You literally need to "hunt" them. It's really coming together nicely :)

I played on the exp. build last night for maybe a 4 hour session. Spawned in Berezino, headed to the shipwreck, went from the shipwreck to NEAF, died. Spawned in Svetlo, ran over to the new town Novo & spent the rest of the night there playing with fire & talking to people.

My point really is that I spent a decent amount of time traveling through both forests & cities & didn't find a single animal. Not even that damn rabbit.

I do however like the scarcity of animals. You literally need to "hunt" them. It's really coming together nicely :)

Hmm..- I have a feeling it was you I was with in Novo when I was messing around with a flare, sprinting around.

I found a cow in the north suburbs of Berez, and the rest of the animals I found in open plains away from towns/cities.

Hmm..- I have a feeling it was you I was with in Novo when I was messing around with a flare, sprinting around.

You would know. My name here on the forums is both my in game name & my Steam name :D

I've seen 2 boar and a rabbit (that rabbit really got fast) and that's it. I think they are being killed quite quickly on the experimental servers because everyone wants to try out hunting.

Or maybe the zombies ate them.

I'm bad at remembering names; to make it easier, was there continuous red lighting because someone named 'The Flare Guy' was sprinting around madly in Novo? :D

I'm bad at remembering names; to make it easier, was there continuous red lighting because someone named 'The Flare Guy' was sprinting around madly in Novo? :D

I don't recall :( , sounds funny as hell though lol

Right here! :P Found this little guy wandering on the sniper hill above Berezino. Rather than give him the chance to KoS some fresh spawns with his Mosin I took him down with a single .22 shot to the brain.

uOsCozE.jpg

• Like 2

That fkn flare guy got my friend killed yesterday, he kept on running around as we were stealthy, and lighted up our spot so one guy with an SKS shot him.

I successfully ran away but leaving the town I could see that flare constantly moving around..

Weird how he hasnt got killed

That flare guy was me, haha. The SKS round also hit me but didn't kill me, it went into my arm so I ran away and hid for like 10 minutes but I kept my flare on and kept tossing it throughout the streets to scare people ;D

Edited by EnergeticSheep

Right here! :P Found this little guy wandering on the sniper hill above Berezino. Rather than give him the chance to KoS some fresh spawns with his Mosin I took him down with a single .22 shot to the brain.

uOsCozE.jpg

Round chambered....... How did the meat taste?

The open field west of Mogilevka has about 3-4 cows that roam around.

I'm finding many a deer and boar around NWAF:

ObaRGnl.jpg