Daemonkid

Saw this floating around. Yes please!

10172703_675645175816795_525658593836726

• Like 4

If this is real, Australia and Germany are SOL...

I'm sorry but that is no way real. xD Now, notice the shoes are basically trying to represent where the legs would normally be BUT the legs don't spread that far when a player dies. The hat doesn't exist, and the player model is also unknown. The gore doesn't seem appropriate to how this one died.

Edited by DJ SGTHornet

Sometimes it just sucks to live in Germany, but still disgusting though 

But you do over skinning random black people and wearing their skin as "camo"

I'm crying

FrostDMG, you are known all over the forum for your thread.

Edited by Nikom7

i think dismemberment would be a neat edition, you could have 1 eyed 1 legged 1 armed bandits or sheriffs. and the ability to beat people with a bloody stump would be epic. think about it i just cut off your arm then beat you with it.

but ya the rating systems would never allow it.

Edited by pycco
  • Like 1

You know what they say... All publicity is.... Ahhh fuck temp ban incoming.

Be careful when trying to skin a human next time, make sure you don't stab him too deep, because this will happen again.

This is disgusting to people? It's a representation of something, it's not real. If I was confronted with such a sight in real life, yes I would be disgusted, but tis' a game and is not real. It's just a depiction.

It would not be that much of an issue if there wasn't the censorship in certain countries. Especially because it is a steam game which means the game will be completely unavailable in these countries. And adding a censored version would either put those players at a disadvantage (you see a body on the ground and have no idea how it happened while another player can see the blood and knows) or make the game absolutely unimmersive (instead of blood you got flowers and toys all over the place).

Might be stuff for a mod though. Same with nuditity.

Im surprised you all want a clean zombie apocalypse. You all knew it was supposed to have horror elements. So far its to cut and dry. The infected models are lvl 1 scary at best.

But you do over skinning random black people and wearing their skin as "camo"

Wow, lol you just brought back one of my old child disturbing dreams of "skinning people alive", then dumping out all the insides of the dead person. After that you go inside the skin of the dead guy and pretend to be him...

Wow, lol you just brought back one of my old child disturbing dreams of "skinning people alive", then dumping out all the insides of the dead person. After that you go inside the skin of the dead guy and pretend to be him...

WHAT THE F?????!!!!

You're sick and absolutely disgusting. I think you need to lay off the acid.

says the guy who supports an idea about skinning people and draping yourself in it.

Anyway, I like the idea. Maybe an ArmA-ish gore system, but slightly ramped up? Maybe limbs/beheading, but that should be the line.

Also, this isn't real. The shoes are floating and his pants are off, meaning they took an advantage of the graphical glitch with invisible body parts when you switch clothing pieces. Then they  just added some blood n/ gore via photoshop~

WHAT. THE. ACTUAL. FUCK?!

IS EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM BATSHIT INSANE?!

My post was a bad joke, this is scary.

• Like 1

nah, you are just being exposed to what is really going on in peoples minds.

nah, you are just being exposed to what is really going on in peoples minds.

Dude, that isn't a normal thought process. Noone should be thinking about that shit...

"dream", that sounds like a nightmare. Seek help before you severely hurt someone and their families.

Dude, that isn't a normal thought process. Noone should be thinking about that shit...

"dream", that sounds like a nightmare. Seek help before you severely hurt someone and their families.

well seeing as it never happened in years, and i have even forgotten about it, and only remembered the thought because of this thread, i think i'm safe. :D

well seeing as it never happened in years, and i have even forgotten about it, and only remembered the thought because of this thread, i think i'm safe. :D

Dude, I'm serious. Don't even run the risk, that is just... dangerous. vulgar, horrible as a matter of fact.

Dude, I'm serious. Don't even run the risk, that is just... dangerous. vulgar, horrible as a matter of fact.

lol you are a medic too, probably even more horrified.

This is disgusting to people? It's a representation of something, it's not real. If I was confronted with such a sight in real life, yes I would be disgusted, but tis' a game and is not real. It's just a depiction.

That is pretty gross, honestly. I've seen enough of that stuff at work. I don't need to see it in a video game too.

• Like 1

Im surprised you all want a clean zombie apocalypse. You all knew it was supposed to have horror elements. So far its to cut and dry. The infected models are lvl 1 scary at best.

I don't want a clean zombie apocalypse and I do not approve of censorship but my country will ban the game if its too gory (even though they say its about violence its about the gore as bloodless carnage is allowed). And I want to be able to play the game.

Thats up to you. If you are everyone is. If you are not everyone but you is.