Lexta (DayZ)

The opposite view of FrankieonPC's newest video

^-- He has a point there.

Frankie is beyond reproach in this community. He can KOS, lie, cheat, steal, and manipulate his footage to his hearts content, and his fanbois come swooping to his defense anytime someone asks questions or criticizes him, and he gets a million plus views on most of his videos.. Meanwhile, the average DayZ youtuber takes loads of scrutiny and criticism for non-sense.

Sheeple.

I think a lot of how Lexta is coming across is due to a language barrier. You guys should give him the benefit of the doubt.

• Like 2

Frankie is beyond reproach in this community. He can KOS, lie, cheat, steal, and manipulate his footage to his hearts content, and his fanbois come swooping to his defense anytime someone asks questions or criticizes him, and he gets a million plus views on most of his videos.. Meanwhile, the average DayZ youtuber takes loads of scrutiny and criticism for non-sense.

Sheeple.

I think a lot of how Lexta is coming across is due to a language barrier. You guys should give him the benefit of the doubt.

Thanks buddy. I just want to explain, that we (or at least not the whole group) are the bad german nazis, like everyone says. And i want to reach, that some guys start to thinking about the way, Frankie edits his videos. And i'm just annoyed of guys, who don't read the posts, don't watch the videos, but keep blaming that i would talk shit.

Sorry,

but that is why frankie's vids are entertaining while your video is a 2 hour - mostly boring - monstrosity.

(

Sich darüber aufzuregen, das Frankie seine Videos nachbearbeitet ist doch eh quatsch - da kannst Du Dich genauso über nen Kinofilm aufregen

Editier Dein Video doch auch auf 20 min mir Voiceover und stell es hier ein - es sind ja echt einige witzige Stellen drin.

)

Did you even watch both videos? Man Frankie edits his voice in his videos. Everything he says, he recorded AFTER plaing, and includes it into the video. So don't blame other if you know a fuck. 

After going and watching both its obviously a voice changer.  There may be a couple parts he added in but that would take up WAY to much time to get it all lined up correctly.  I mean, you didn't even cut down your 2 hour video.  It would take hours to line up a new voice to match each time he talks.  Its not worth the time when he talks in high pitched voice alot in his videos anyways. 

But, I dont see any giltched ammo or glitch abuse by you guys so kudos to that.  Anyone who doesnt glitch is A+ in my book. 

Edited by ramsfan00
  • Like 1

Sorry,

but that is why frankie's vids are entertaining while your video is a 2 hour - mostly boring - monstrosity.

(

Sich darüber aufzuregen, das Frankie seine Videos nachbearbeitet ist doch eh quatsch - da kannst Du Dich genauso über nen Kinofilm aufregen

Editier Dein Video doch auch auf 20 min mir Voiceover und stell es hier ein - es sind ja echt einige witzige Stellen drin.

)

The Jersey Shore was entertaining.. Doesn't mean it was worth watching.

I refuse to subscribe to Frankie for the simple fact that I feel he is dishonest to his audience and he gains views/subscribers by being a liar. I don't approve of his lack of integrity, so I boycott his videos out of principle. 

That said, I understand they are entertaining, and Lexta's video may not be as entertaining.. I certainly wouldn't/couldn't watch the entire 2 hours. But at least respect that he posted it here for people to see the entire encounter from another perspective.

• Like 2

Frankie produces entertainment.

That is all there is.

He never claimed to do documentaries.

In a way people winding themselves up about this is like taking "reality shows" or a movie for real.

You all need to calm down and see it for what is is - intended and edited to tell a story and entertain the viewer.

Given the source materials he works with he does a proper job in my opinion.

Sheeple.

Edited by Rauchsauger

Guys, of course i will edit my video. I have just no time at the moment, because i have a lot of work to do. For all, that complain about my 2 hour video, i will cut it soon to a shorter video, just with the important things. I have just no time at the moment. 

Frankie produces entertainment.

That is all there is.

He never claimed to do documentaries.

In a way people winding themselves up about this is like taking "reality shows" or a movie for real.

You all need to calm down and see it for what is is - intended and edited to tell a story and entertain the viewer.

Given the source materials he works with he does a proper job in my opinion.

All youtubers produce entertainment, and only the ones with a lot of viewers get paid good money for it.. Frankie gets paid (last I heard) 5k pounds a month from his youtube videos.. and that was a while ago so the number is probably substantially higher by now. My point is that there are a lot of youtubers out there who create GOOD, WELL EDITED, QUALITY, ENTERTAINING CONTENT, but their content is overly scrutinized by the majority of the DayZ community because they AREN'T Frankie, and meanwhile Frankies fanbois will defend his actions regardless of how vile; including using hacks. 

So you're saying, it's okay that he lies and cheats and makes money doing it, as long as it's entertaining?

• Like 2

Here's a simple solution:

If you wanted highly edited videos for strict entertainment

YouTube

If you want unedited gameplay that is not geared as much as YouTube is for entertainment

Twitch

All youtubers produce entertainment, and only the ones with a lot of viewers get paid good money for it.. Frankie gets paid (last I heard) 5k pounds a month from his youtube videos.. and that was a while ago so the number is probably substantially higher by now. My point is that there are a lot of youtubers out there who create GOOD, WELL EDITED, QUALITY, ENTERTAINING CONTENT, but their content is overly scrutinized by the majority of the DayZ community because they AREN'T Frankie, and meanwhile Frankies fanbois will defend his actions regardless of how vile; including using hacks.

So you're saying, it's okay that he lies and cheats and makes money doing it, as long as it's entertaining?

It is 1 American dollar per 1,000 views(not including users with adblocker)

In January his videos got 20,000,000 views. So if half of them had an ad blocker he probably got about 10,000 American dollars.

In total he has about 300,000,000 views.  So hes probably made about 150,000 American Dollars from his channel. 

Edited by ramsfan00

Back to the OP, the only reason I disliked your video is because you altered the protagonist and the antagonist. You stated that his friend killed one of your mates, which we don't have factual evidence. You also said he presented you as "Nazi's", in which I never saw anything relating to such. Not to mention you stated you are not a bandit, yet you somehow ended up robbing him of his clothes and taking him hostage, as well as laughing in the process.

I am not subscribed to Frankie, nor will I ever be. I'm not some undercover fanboy. I just hate it when I see false claims against other people when, clearly, the evidence shows otherwise.

Edited by Shadow134

It could be that his voice in his video was altered by the voice modulating program, and just came out the other end modulated, but the same words were spoken.. 

It was definitely not the same words spoken. In the German video he pretends to be a 12-year old bambi from Israel, that pretends to be terrified of all that is going on, all in a squeaky voice which is not made with a voice modulator but just by himself talking in that way. In his own video he has completely redone the dialogue changing his replies (you can often hear the voices of the German group cutting out, since he makes his own words longer than they were originally). And in his own video he does not pretend to be anyone else, he presents himself as a cool level-headed self, making observations about how groups tend to shoot each other and general funny retorts to the comments of the group.

First of all I refrain from slander.

(And you would be well advised to refrain from that even on the web - once in a while someone might decide to sue and your statement could cost you dearly if the judge is a 70ish old  with no idea of online gaming)

If you call it a lie when he creates a fictional story from bits of videogame - well that is your opinion.

For all I care he could stage all of it - it is not real to begin with.

He produces entertaining videos and if he manages to make a living on that what do I care?

(I just watch it - I do not pay anything for it)

[...]

Edited by Rauchsauger

After going and watching both its obviously a voice changer.  There may be a couple parts he added in but that would take up WAY to much time to get it all lined up correctly.  I mean, you didn't even cut down your 2 hour video.  It would take hours to line up a new voice to match each time he talks.  Its not worth the time when he talks in high pitched voice alot in his videos anyways. 

Nope. Not a voice changer. I really don't understand how you could come to that conclusion, since he doesn't even say the same things in the two videos. He is basically two different characters.

Yea after watching it I think this too.  Makes more sense since people won't be able to recognize its him and go crazy.

There are other videos by him where he uses the squeaky voice in order not to be recognised (or more probably in order to postpone the time when people recognise him, because he never changes his very characteristic dialect), but when people recognise it is him he switches back to his regular voice. And he doesn't use a voice changer to do that in those videos, its just him doing a half-hearted squeaky kid impression.

First of all I refrain from slander.

(And you would be well advised to refrain from that even on the web - once in a while someone might decide to sue and your statement could cost you dearly if the judge is a 70ish old  with no idea of online gaming)

If you call it a lie when he creates a fictional story from bits of videogame - well that is your opinion.

For all I care he could stage all of it - it is not real to begin with.

He produces entertaining videos and if he manages to make a living on that what do I care?

(I just watch it - I do not pay anything for it)

Point is, he's benefiting from being dishonest. You can mitigate the ramifications of that however you desire, but what I am saying is not "slander". 

1. It's not oral, it's textual.

2. It's not false.

You may not have a problem with him using cheats he purchased from hack sites which costs video game developers millions of dollars to counter-act which in turn those costs get passed on to the consumer, and they ruin the gaming experience of millions of gamers a year, but personally I find that pretty fucking disgusting and refuse to support it.

• Like 3

Who is Frankie?

10/10

nothing beats dem forum admin jokes!

Also, trying to hear germans speak english in a threatening way is hilarious. should of kept to typing

Also, trying to hear germans speak english in a threatening way is hilarious. should of kept to typing

hm?

I assume you're correcting me

10/10

nothing beats dem forum admin jokes!

None of us tried to sound threatening ?!

Edited version with translated subtitles will follow next week. For the meantime i added timepoints where Frankie was involved.

Why should you comment or watch if it doesn't care you ?^^

I dident watch or say..i stoped watching since you knobs Play regular. I was just wondering what warranted the bump for this rather personal affair.