dztance

Need help setting up server [WILL PAY!]

Hey everyone! 

Just setup a DayZ Epoch server and I really need help setting it up can someone please do it or show me will pay £5 - £7 for someone to add a few custom scripts and clean up files, 

Requested scripts,

Take Clothing
Take clothing from players and AI.

Snap-Building
Easy to build / place buildings. Epoch only

DZAI
Designed to be a simple, configurable, easy-to-install AI package.

Epoch Repair Refuel Rearm
Dynamic service points where you are able to select the options, to refuel, rearm, and repair for the cost of gold.

Tent: Sleep Healing
Tents will heal you. Leave heal speed in order notes (default is 800 blood per 2 min)

Remove Parts from Vehicles
Strip Vehicles for parts to use

Custom Debug Monitor
Toggle on/off debug monitor 

Care Packages
Care packages (medical package, custom wreck package, plane paradrop packages)

Bloodbag Self
Give yourself blood using a bloodbag. Use scroll wheel to activate

Towing / Heli Lift
Lift vehicle with helicopters and tow cars

Remove Street Objects
Removes objects in streets, wrecks, tents at Balota, and more

Headshot Suicide
Last resort for those trapped in the zombie infestation. Requires secondary weapon with at least 1 bullet in the magazine. Use scroll wheel to activate.

Excelsior Bridge
A brige which connects Skalisty Island with Chernarus

Modify Helicopter Crashes
Change helicopter crashes, including loot drops

Custom Loading Screen Image
Custom screen when loading into the server. Upload your image to imgur.com and add the image link in the order notes.

Custom Death Screen Image
Custom screen on player death. Upload your image to imgur.com and add the image link in the order notes

Cannibalism
Sometimes food is short and you need to survive. Allows you to gut and eat dead players.

Helicopter Fast Roping
Rope down from a hovering helicoptor.

Epoch Trader City Safezones
Protect players from PVP and Bandits while making transactions in the trader cities. Epoch only.

Custom Loadout
Players start with a customized inventory. Place your loadout in the order notes.

DayZ Missions
This is an in-game mission system that creates AI groups and loot crates at random points on the map. There are 4 types of crates available and 12 missions

Please Help or join our Clan TS and look for Sam, Dztance or Jack.
85.236.100.27:20047
Edited by dztance

It's run 24/7 from a server and accessed through ftps it's a lot harder for me to just find a read me file through a huge directory I'm not even used to screwing around with so I'd rather pay someone experienced for assistance.

Learn to do it yourself. It will save you major headaches when there are updates and you have to start over from scratch.

Also, the JAEM can mess with trader actions.

Also, also, that's a lot of scripts. We're talking a few hours of work here NOT including testing to make sure they all work. 

I started my 1st server a year ago and learned what's necessary in a couple weeks time. I STILL hate scripting but it beats having to find someone to fix things after an update. 

Finally, if you'd be happy missing just 2 or 3 of the things you've listed but, with the addition of admin tools, I might be willing to share my PBO's but you'd still have to change a couple things to make it work for your server.

• Like 3

Yeah sure thing man what's your skype I'll talk to you, can you run over a few things with me too would really help!

Just setup a DayZ Epoch server and I really need help setting it up can someone please do it or show me will pay £5 - £7 for someone to add a few custom scripts and clean up files, 

Though I do find it funny that a lot of money is being paid for the simplest of scripts these days I don't think you're going to attract anyone with 5 quid.

Also: the link Beck provided above isn't about "searching through tons of files", it tells you exactly what you need to do step by step in Tutorials. You should try actually clicking that link. If you're not willing to invest this amount of time, yet want those scripts you have no business running a server.

You need to be able to fix things / sort things out in a timely manner, otherwise it doesn't make sense. If your only plan regarding that is to hire someone for 5 quid then there'll be no dedication from those people towards your server and certain things are never going to be fixed / changed.

You need to be able to do things yourself, otherwise it's not worth getting a server in the first place.

Please do not take offense by my words, it's merely help I am trying to offer, as ARMA / DayZ servers are extremely timeconsuming to maintain and if you're already trying to get others on board before even starting you should think about starting it in the first place, as you effectively will never be done maintaining a server.

• Like 4

Though I do find it funny that a lot of money is being paid for the simplest of scripts these days I don't think you're going to attract anyone with 5 quid.

These are not custom scripts being implemented they're already Existant. Just Need a few tips on how to add them.