Jewskii

.50Cal Bros Epoch - Chernarus Epoch - Custom Anti-Hack & Scripts

By reading this post I assume you must be looking for a new server with many mods, plenty of players and awesome admins. To get to the point, here's the server IP, teamspeak IP and what we have on offer:

b_560_95_1.png

TS IP 35 Slot (Hosted In Melbourne) - austs1.gameservers.com:9497
Epoch IP 40 Slot (Hosted In Sydney) - 103.18.206.68:2402

Custom Anti-Hack
To stop those pesky script kiddies from ruining your fun.
Instant Build
For those time you really can't be bothered building
Custom Debug
Stay informed on how you're feeling, if you're dying and your morality all in a neat package.
AI Missions
Need some fast cash? Go rob some people who have plenty to share.
Non-AI Side Missions
Need some resources without having someone shooting at you? Check out these events. Warning: People might not be so kind.
Tow & Lift
Take those broken down vehicles with you without abandoning your own transport.
Halo Spawn (Spawn in really high with a parachute)
Spawning on the coast is too mainstream. Why not wake up 1000m in the air plummeting at terminal velocity?
Indestructable Bases - inc. No Maintenance
No ones gonna be wrecking your base for their own enjoyment. This also includes that annoying thing called time that wrecks your hard work. Bases need not be maintained. Simply keep a plot pole within 30m of anything constructable.
No Weight Limit
With the strength of a thousand men you won't be passing out every 10m while carrying a house worth of bricks.
Trader Safezones
A safe place to rest up, make some currency and buy essential supplies in the ever present challenge to survive.
Service Stations - Free Fuel, 1 10oz Rearm 1 Mag, Repair 5 gold
We've gotten the petrol stations running again and offer services like Vehicle Repair (5 G) and Restocking Munitions (2 10oz G) to get you back on the road in no time.
Custom Map locations
The same old map can get boring. Chernaurus has recieved a few upgrades and there are new locations for players to explore and loot.
Starter Packs
If you're having trouble scraping together the sticks to make a hut there are always starter packs which not only benefit you but also help to keep us running and pave the way for future developments and expansions.
Self Blood Bag
If you're feeling faint and can't tell red from blue and there's no one around to help, we've implemented self blood bag for those lone wolf types and vampires.
Deployable Bike
DayZ is a survival game not Jogging Simulator 2012 so to alleviate that problem everyone gets a bike to start with.
Take Dead Peoples Clothing
If you want that dead guys shiny and now blood soaked shirt it’s yours for the taking.

If you have any further inquiries, join the Teamspeak and we'll answer any questions.That's all the important information. If you wanna know about why we started this server read on. If not, Nerooni and Jewskii will be awaiting your arrival.

Epoch Rules And Guidelines

1)  No hacking. This includes exploiting bugs and duping items.

2) Do not camp at or around protected trader cities, this includes following people outside of the trader city and attempting to kill/harass them. You can do this at unprotected trader cities but trolling or griefing is frowned upon.

2.1) No stealing items or damaging things that don't belong to you

2.2) No ramming of vehicles or players in trader areas.

3) Building within 750m of any of the airfields,barracks,high value loot spawn (industrial),traders is prohibited.Note, placing a plot pole stops loot from spawning.

4) No griefing. This subject is often confused. The way we see it is that you have indestructible bases and therefore should be able to protect your belongings/vehicles. If your car is blown up because you did not properly secure it that is bordering on your fault.

5) No abuse towards anyone if you have an issue with a player or clan contact an admin. Respect everyone as you would like to be respected your self.

6) No voice over side chat.

7) No suicideing any vehicles in to player,base or vehicles. No matter how tempting dont do it.

8) Building anything inside of, or blocking off, other player bases is prohibited. You are free to raid player bases provided there is a purpose. No execessive camping bases.

9) Accusations of "admin abuse" will not be tolerated. Issues can be taken up on TS

10) Stealing plot poles from bases or planting them in the wall at a base that you are raiding so that the users cannot build there is not acceptable. Plot poles must be visible when building a base. Placing them inside a wall or in any in-game object which makes it inaccessible is not allowed. If you want to protect your plot pole, wall it in, in a secured room.

11) No callouts of killers location in side chat if you get killed.

12) No advertising of any kind on any game server or teamspeak.

The above rules will be dealt with on a three strike basis. First offence is a 6hr ban, second offence is a Two Day ban and the third strike is a permanent ban. Decisions made on a case by case bases.

:beans:  :thumbsup:KTtN0jV.jpg

Edited by Jewskii
  • Like 1

Moved.

Make sure to post in the correct section.

Its up an running have about 10 players a night :p come join us 

Great Server with the even bandits and heroes on it and awesome Ai missions that give u good amount of loot and also the snap building script feature epic because it makes it easier to build and to place objects down.

Many Other Awesome Feature Aswell!!!!

I would rate this Epic Epoch Server 10/10 

• Like 1

Yeah this a a really good server. Have been playing it for a bit over a week and the plugins make it fun to play. There might not be a lot of people but its fun to quickly rush to the AI missions before anyone else. The non-ai missions such as the ikea trucks are good for having a quick start and getting right into building a base and collecting supplies. This will be really good if a few more people join. Friendly helpful admins, and any glitches or gear losses can be fixed almost instantly as the admins are on almost all the time. The map has been slightly modified so you can loot places better but its not O.P. Really fun server and it would be good if some more people to join.  Its got a nice little group of players so I'm rating it 9/10

Edited by Dovahkiin200
  • Like 1

Sniped.

I removed your previous post, do not repost.

Your squabbles have no place on these Forums.

Be warned.

I removed your previous post, do not repost.

Your squabbles have no place on these Forums.

Be warned.

Thankyou man 

Sweet server going go :p have between 10-15 every night 

Hello people of the DayZ world. We are a new group starting from the bottom and working our way up we are looking for all types of player Hero/Bandit Or undecided dosent matter to us a player is a player and we are welcoming all. We have about 25 members ATM and hover at around 15 people a night at the right time.

Server IP - 103.18.206.68:2402

TS3 IP -  austs1.gameservers.com:9497 

For Admin Positions available (Scripter)

I currently run a server with about 15 people on at night and the scripter I currently have is going to be leaving me soon to move countries. So i am currently looking for a person to become part of our community, and help out with scripting. If anyone is interested come join our TS: austs1.gameservers.com:9497 and have a chat.

Here is a list of things that are getting added or fixed in the coming weeks/days

- Fixing the battle eye kick's IE #292 and a few others

- Adding trader safe zones to Prig boat trader and bolata wholesaler 

- Make it so that traders auto stock

- Fix the change cloths script so you dont para down from the sky 

- Update to the most recent Infistar 

- Add all these Weapons to Stary-Bash-Klem traders - 

Mk16 Holo, MK16 CQC, Mk16 CQC Holo, Mk16 CCO SD, Mk16 EGLM RCO, Mk16 EGLM Holo, Mk17 CCO, Mk17 CCO SD, Mk17 Sniper, Mk17 Sniper SD, Mk17 EGLM RCO, Blue Chain Saw,Green Chain Saw,Purple Chain Saw,Orange Chain Saw,Pink Chain Saw,Red Chain Saw,Vss Vintorez,AKS-74UN Kobra,M110,M110 NV,AK-74 + GP-25,AK-107 GL, AK-107 GL PSO,M107,CZ 750 S1 M1,CZ Scorpion Evo 3, CZ Scorpion Evo 3 CCO, CZ Scorpion Evo 3 SD,UK-59,CZ 805 Bren A2, CZ 805 Bren A2 SD, CZ 805 Bren B1 G1, CZ 805 Bren G1,L110A1,M14,M79 Grenade Launcher

-Add all these Mags/Random items to Stary-Bash-Klem traders - 

2 Stroke Oil, 20Rnd Mk17 Mag, 20Rnd Mk 17 SD Mag, GP-25 HE, GP-25 Flare White, GP-25 Smoke White, 20Rnd AA12 Slug, 20Rnd AA12 Pellets,Ak ,200 Rnd Stanag,20 Rnd VSS,10 Rnd VSS,30Rnd AK SD,Ammo Types for the CZ Scorpion Evo 3 Varieties, Ammo Types for the CZ 805 Bren Varieties

-Add all these Weapons/Mags/Items to Hero Trader - 

ER7 RFW,ER7 RFW rounds,L115A2, MAAWS HEAT,Large GunBag

-Add all these Weapons/Mags/Items to Bandit Trader - 

L115A2, MAAWS HEAT,Large GunBag

Edited by Jewskii

Admins are total bandits. Kill on sight. They camp AI missions, and are raiding bases most of their time. I was banned from the server because of having multiple GUIDs because I have 2 steam accounts, I share one with my brother, and both accounts have Arma 2: Combined Operations on them. Admin banned me for hacking because of this even though he had no proof that I was hacking at all. I played this for weeks, and had 3 briefcases in my safe at the time of me being banned, which were deleted, I wasn't even allowed to have them given to a friend of mine. The admins have god-like resources. It would be almost impossible to make even a dent in their bandit armaments. I'm not trying to shut down out the server or anything,(which I know won't happen), I just don't want any new spawns to spend hours of their own time on this server only to have their stuff raided by admins or to be falsely banned for no good reason.

Peace.

Hello buddy i would just like to add the resin you were banned from our server was due to you getting battle eye globle ban and that only ever happens when you have some kindof hax's on your computer.

As for The admins have god-like resources i would like to add only one admin on the server has a base and that gets raid/camped quite a bit also we cant gain asses to your base at all if you properly secure it like everyone else

and you falied to do that.Also why do you need two steam accounts i highly doubt that it's because of your bro man like come on get a better excuse you even said infront of 4 of our members that you are going to go

buy a new 2$ cd key then you said ow wait nvm i will get one for free then 2 min later you were on the server.In all i would like to add you were also beeing really shift in they way you when areound do everthing in game.

http://puu.sh/9a3u5/45c25838c6.jpg

Guid 1 -

Frosty

48f0e20aaf47e860c3cf4e813072547c

101.XXX.X.XX

Guid 2 -

Frosty

44724d24e9f4953abc4d9ac6a5c5bb1a

101.XXX.X.XX

Admins are total bandits. Kill on sight. They camp AI missions, and are raiding bases most of their time. I was banned from the server because of having multiple GUIDs because I have 2 steam accounts, I share one with my brother, and both accounts have Arma 2: Combined Operations on them. Admin banned me for hacking because of this even though he had no proof that I was hacking at all. I played this for weeks, and had 3 briefcases in my safe at the time of me being banned, which were deleted, I wasn't even allowed to have them given to a friend of mine. The admins have god-like resources. It would be almost impossible to make even a dent in their bandit armaments. I'm not trying to shut down out the server or anything,(which I know won't happen), I just don't want any new spawns to spend hours of their own time on this server only to have their stuff raided by admins or to be falsely banned for no good reason.

Peace.