TheLast-StaR

What items that currently spawn are considered "Rare loot" atm

I recently started playing again and I noticed alot of different loot across the map. Just wondering what is rare atm just in case I come across anything.

I think people consider the Long Range Scope rare, still, though it's less rare lately IMO. It's just very useful, and a lot of people want it. I feel the red dot for the FNX is one of the rare items I rarely happen upon, and it's not working properly yet either (playing HC).

Other than that, I don't really know =)

EVERYTHING you really really need/want becomes so rare you will NEVER find it. ( ist a ZEN ting, you have to clear your mind from looking for that ONE item...do that and you might find it ) But´granted, in your next life ingame you will find plenty of said item.

LRS scopes are kind of rare. Almost as rare as fresh/pristine Kiwis.

Press vest/stab vests are pretty rare too.

Also...i cant find "the art of war" right now wich makes me sad :(

Edited by {Core}BlackLabel
  • Like 1

I find LRS all the time now, most not in pristine condition but once in a while I come across one. Engraved 1911 I think I have found 2 the past two weeks and one red dot for the FNX. Also FNX mags seem hard to come by. Of course there is the press vest or anti stab vest that I rarely come across maybe once a month or so.

I've never found a press jacket.

Me neither, from what I heard everyone else finds one but me :(.

• Like 1

I found one once, unfortunately I wasn't able to pick it up :( If I tried hovering the cursor over it or pressing tab when close to it, it still wouldn't show up.

I found one once, unfortunately I wasn't able to pick it up :( If I tried hovering the cursor over it or pressing tab when close to it, it still wouldn't show up.

You didn't happen to be wearing a down jacket while you did that?

• Like 1

some places spawn loot that is hard to loot. the 3 story office building sometimes has clothing that you can't get a hitbox on. as for hovering mouse over gear, that typically works, but you need to have the inventory slots for it. I think the press vest might take 6 slots if your inventory, and you need to ensure that none of those slots are 'blocked out' by the glitch that happens all the time for me. Once I make sure I have the right amount of slots and verify they aren't glitched, the hover-mouse trick usually works. 

I see my slots glitch if I find an item and 'use' it directly, instead of putting it into my backpack. An example is finding a soda and clicking drink instead of take. I will drink it fine, but it will glitch out one of my inventory spaces as a result. Then I have to remove that item of gear and put it back on.

some places spawn loot that is hard to loot. the 3 story office building sometimes has clothing that you can't get a hitbox on. as for hovering mouse over gear, that typically works, but you need to have the inventory slots for it. I think the press vest might take 6 slots if your inventory, and you need to ensure that none of those slots are 'blocked out' by the glitch that happens all the time for me. Once I make sure I have the right amount of slots and verify they aren't glitched, the hover-mouse trick usually works. 

Having the slots for it, or not wearing anything that blocks the player from being able to wear it directily (like down jackets prevents players from wearing vests/holsters). Both should in my experience make the player able to pick hard to get items it up with the mouse aim.

Boots......^^

Stab Vest is sup rare in my eyes. Have found one in 200 hrs.

Press Vest is easy if you know where to look. ;)

Press vest is top on the rare list for me, for both utility and scarcity.

Stab vest is rare for me in the scarce column but I don't use them.

For some reason whenever I get a .22 mag, I can never find the corresponding gun. Given that I use them only for fun/training, it isn't that big of a deal, but strange nonetheless.

Boots......^^

Stab Vest is sup rare in my eyes. Have found one in 200 hrs.

Press Vest is easy if you know where to look. ;)

That moment when you enter a hangar and you just find 4-5 pair of boots lying around... 

Not a down jacket, I did have a TacVest on though. It was in the Police station jail, top bunk, far right corner, there's a gap between the wall and the side of the bank but a bin was in the way.

The rarest item at the moment is the tactical vest as it doesn't spawn anymore.

My group's killed some stragglers that wore them.

EVERYTHING you really really need/want becomes so rare you will NEVER find it. ( ist a ZEN ting, you have to clear your mind from looking for that ONE item...do that and you might find it ) But´granted, in your next life ingame you will find plenty of said item.

ist the same in dark souls and demons souls!  when u look for an item YOU WONT FIND IT!   but if u ease your mind and relax u will find your precious gears!

• Like 1

For me the Stab vest is the rarest , haven't find even a single one in 250 hours . 

For me the Stab vest is the rarest , haven't find even a single one in 250 hours . 

AAAAANNND ist not even good. get hit by Z´s 3-4 times and that Thing is ruined.

The stab vest is completely useless because it only prevents bleeding.

It happens when an item is located up on a wardrobe and you already have something equipped that takes up that slot, and you don't have space in the inventory to put it there.

• Like 1

Only 3 items that I've found once- Anti-Stab vest, engraved 1911, and white leather shoes.

Man those shoes where sweet!

Haven't found the engraved 1911 yet.  Found one press vest and a few stab vests.  Found one red dot sight for the FNX.  Recently of course bolts are tough to find.

Everything else I have had no problems getting. 

Gotta know where to look xD

I found my first one in just outside Elektro

I hate when I find one and its badly damaged.

IMO the Engraved 1911 is the rarest. Just lost my first and only yesterday, i crouched to shoot a zombie with it and another I didn't see came from behind and hit me once in the head. Instant "You are dead"

I had no helmet, just the red star cap you see in my avatar picture. I was so mad that I spawned in Svetlo and couldn't make it to Cherno in time to get it back; It was a completely maxed out character in terms of rare items (press vest, 1911, impro backpack, Rider's jacket, etc..) 

Edited by Spartacus Rex

Please do not continue to say long range scopes are hard to find. I went next to Balota to the tents, found 4 in that one campsite. Yeah, not rare (anymore). Engraved 1911? Go into an office building, then come talk to me.

Edited by Bear Appeared