Sign in to follow this  
roflcopter127@yahoo.com

Enjoying the view while I study.

This character has been alive for a while. Just found a cool scope finally.

Using it by sitting up in the mountains and enjoying the view while I review my Spanish for my exam.

Anyone else just absolutely enjoy relaxing in this game?

I just witnessed two guys sneak up on someone and take him out. It was interesting to see their tactics and follow-through.

G6MgM1s.png

• Like 11

I just witnessed two guys sneak up on someone and take him out. It was interesting to see their tactics and follow-through.

Beans for creeping and a cool topic. I personally find relaxing in dayz to be almost impossible

• Like 2

Could've been a guardian angel, instead watches in amusement.

I too enjoy relaxing, sometimes I'll finda hidey hole at the top of a tall building when I'm hungry and take a moment to just chill out.

I considered intervening. I was honestly so impressed from the tactical way they approached him (instead of running full fledged, guns blazing) that they deserved to live. I ended up taking some shots in their general direction to scare them off, but that's about it.

haha yeah cool, i play same way, observation style, a lot. i use binos tho now, just shame we cant use them prone yet

i love the cliffs north of guba bay, beautiful place and great for hiking and relaxing..

• Like 2

I've done that sort of thing before, it's a lot of fun to try and enjoy DayZ in somewhat abnormal ways. It's really interesting to see how different people approach sandbox style games.

Edited by Xucphra

Often my comrades and I will sit and have story time. One of us will eat and drink first, then read a few pages from a book we keep while everyone else takes care of themselves. Recently we finished The Jungle Book. We do this in secure locations of course, and are always ready to move, but it is nice to sit out the rain occasionally, eat irl and ig, and do what we all will do when the world does end.

• Like 3

I must be playing DayZ incorrectly if this is suppose to be an unorthodox way of playing. ( I'm very new, and I like to observe before doing anything while being hidden. )

I must be playing DayZ incorrectly if this is suppose to be an unorthodox way of playing. ( I'm very new, and I like to observe before doing anything while being hidden. )

there is no incorrect way of playing it. organizing bookclubs or punching it out at the coast, it doesnt matter - dayz is what you make it to be. i think the deviance here  is, that a vocal majority engages in PvP, so aspects like hiking and enjoying the scenery are underreported

• Like 4

most common sniper spot in balota, dont relax to much because someone can flank you xD

• Like 1

some day i need to make a time lapse from NEAF, just sitting in the same spot and looking at the whole place...

• Like 1

I seated myself next to a rock, just above Stary Sobor in the hills while I read a book in real life. Super relaxing to have my head phones on and hear the birds chirp and nature doing it's thing.

There's sometimes where I'll use binoculars and just watch what people do in towns from safety afar. I've witnessed some pretty messed up stuff...

Only problem is you're in one of the most obvious sniper spots since the mod... I would be careful...

You're going to want to switch to 400m scope range if you're firing anywhere near those barracks.. fyi ;)