TheLoneSurvivior

Im so done with this game.

I quit for now, the people in this game, the community is so lame, EVERYONE kills/shoots on sight, the F is wrong withu guys. Gearing up for 3 hours and dying to a stupid motherF'er freshspawn who sneaks behind me and knocks me out in 3 hits while im being healthy and weaing a ballistic helm.

really...

It is the average whining post about getting killed in DayZ and it is normal, but what he says true, and you dumbasses are doing nothing to change it.

DayZ will never be a survival game because the player community started going in the wrong direction since it was released (I don't give a fuck about Alpha), and will stay this way as people are buying this to PVP, and all the big clans do is PVP, and when more content is added it'll just be PVP on a bigger scale and it will be YOUR fault for playing DayZ the asshole way since the beginning.

Edited by Bambi Population Control
  • Like 12

What were you gearing up for, exactly?

• Like 6

I quit for now, the people in this game, the community is so lame, EVERYONE kills/shoots on sight, the F is wrong withu guys. Gearing up for 3 hours and dying to a stupid motherF'er freshspawn who sneaks behind me and knocks me out in 3 hits while im being healthy and weaing a ballistic helm.

really...

what ? youre rage quitting dayz because someone used tactics to beat you? why did you buy this game again? you should play on empty servers, noone can get you then hahaha

It is the average whining post about getting killed in DayZ and it is normal, but what he says true, and you dumbasses are doing nothing to change it.

DayZ will never be a survival game because the player community started going in the wrong direction since it was released (I don't give a fuck about Alpha), and will stay this way as people are buying this to PVP, and all the big clans do is PVP, and when more content is added it'll just be PVP on a bigger scale and it will be YOUR fault for playing DayZ the asshole way since the beginning.

There is no game here. You are bitching about Alpha. Not realization that many of the changes probably will change the way PVP is handled since that is something they are aware of.. duh. You can bitch and whine after the game is out, until then people just need to stfu and offer suggestions to improve the game. Nothing more. Whining is useless.

Well put good sir!! It's been like this since i started playing (about 3 weeks after the mod was released to the public) and will continue to be. It's a game with guns where you can get a load of things to survive by killing others!! Survival of the fittest!! Edited by Timmymachine109

Says a guy named "Bambi Population Control".

I play strictly survival on the low pop servers. Looking forward to hunting and more craftables. Rarely encounter other survivors. The game is what you make it.

• Like 3

Lol I see so many of these posts every day. It's honestly your own fault. The community can be quite a pain in most cases, but you, my friend, are playing a SURVIVAL game. And in survival, wouldn't you try to kill the ones who oppose you or look like a threat to you, too? I know this is completely biased, but I actually take joy in gearing up for hours upon end and losing it. It brings a real challenge. If you want to have no challenge, then go play Minecraft. (No offence to Minecraft players. I, myself, love Minecraft.) This is a survival game. Get over it.

• Like 1

I play strictly survival on the low pop servers. Looking forward to hunting and more craftables. Rarely encounter other survivors. The game is what you make it.

This is exactly how me and my squad play, we never really run into anyone else and we still have lots of fun.

• Like 1

Please take my beans.

Defending myself, more slots. I was gearing up for the game.

what ? youre rage quitting dayz because someone used tactics to beat you? why did you buy this game again? you should play on empty servers, noone can get you then hahaha

I almost never play on empty server, tactics you say? He sneaked behind me alright, but knocking me unconcious in 3 hits with a balistic helmet and healthy status makes me just rage.

Ease up, TheLoneSurvivor. As long as "DayZ" is in alpha/beta state, there might be that kind of wall. Some kind of reputation system or even some penalties could purge banditism or at least block it. Game has potential, so don't just quit now.

ps. it's not "Survival"; in some cases it's just getting nuts.

Lol I see so many of these posts every day. It's honestly your own fault. The community can be quite a pain in most cases, but you, my friend, are playing a SURVIVAL game. And in survival, wouldn't you try to kill the ones who oppose you or look like a threat to you, too? I know this is completely biased, but I actually take joy in gearing up for hours upon end and losing it. It brings a real challenge. If you want to have no challenge, then go play Minecraft. (No offence to Minecraft players. I, myself, love Minecraft.) This is a survival game. Get over it.

I understand this is a survival game, im not pissed/mad about the fact he killed me, im pissed about the fact he knocked my out in 3 hits while i was weaing a balistic helm and healthy status, gosh learn to read my posts before posting something irrelevant i already know.

There is no game here. You are bitching about Alpha. Not realization that many of the changes probably will change the way PVP is handled since that is something they are aware of.. duh. You can bitch and whine after the game is out, until then people just need to stfu and offer suggestions to improve the game. Nothing more. Whining is useless.

There is a game you just don't realise, you can't change the way people play in one day because of more content, Rust is in a way better position than DayZ is with basebuilding and shit, and people are still assholes, DayZ is no different than any other game, no matter how special you believe it to be, it's one of the easiest games to play on the market if you have half a brain.

I doubt anyone gives a fuck about suggestions in these forums, devs only seem to communicate with that Reddit liberal shithole.

AND NO I DON'T WANT THAT NEW MOD TO REMIND ME OF ACCOLITE, I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT HIM.

Edited by Bambi Population Control

This is exactly how me and my squad play, we never really run into anyone else and we still have lots of fun.

Great to hear! I get more tense, scared, paranoid when I know there's only a handful of survivors on a server. On a full server hearing, seeing others is expected.

Ease up, TheLoneSurvivor. As long as "DayZ" is in alpha/beta state, there might be that kind of wall. Some kind of reputation system or even some penalties could purge banditism or at least block it. Game has potential, so don't just quit now.

ps. it's not "Survival"; in some cases it's just getting nuts.

I wont quit forever, just for a while. The game has alot of potential, yes that's true. It will be finished by 2016-2017 so that will take quite a while.

So? He has a point. Idc what his name is.

He really doesn't have a point. His post is a rant about what "you" (presumably the contributors to this thread) does in the game. But noone has mentioned anything about how we play the game in this thread. On the other hand the very points that he rants about is something that his forum name (and location) advocates. So if he has a point, it is the most hypocritical point in history.

Edit: also regarding your post (and this guys support), KoS is a legitimate playstyle in this game. There is a shitload of videos circulating proving that it is definitely not the best way to secure an entertaining experience in this game, but nevertheless a legitimite choice. The very point of this game is that players can choose this playstyle (as well as that they can choose not to), so you need to be prepared for it no matter what. There are several strategies, from KoSing right back, to being ultradefensive, or avoiding player contact altogether, or you can be friendly and take it on gut feeling, sometimes you will be wrong, but sometimes you will be right. Those latter experiences will be the ones you remember, and they will be worth the all the former ones. At least as soon as you learn not to get too attached to your gear, that is.

I personally most like the time from newspawning and those couple of hours where I gear up, and where loot is interesting and encounters much more direct as I don't really care if they shoot me or not. As soon as I gear up I grow bored very quickly, to a point where I actually deliberately suicide or give away all gear to experience fun time again.

That is how the current game is. It will change as more game play features will be added, but its the present reality of the game. I can fully understand if you don't find that interesting, but you can't say you weren't warned.

Edited by BadAsh

He really doesn't have a point. His post is a rant about what "you" (presumably the contributors to this thread) does in the game. But noone has mentioned anything about how we play the game in this thread. On the other hand the very points that he rants about is something that his forum name (and location) advocates. So if he has a point, it is the most hypocritical point in history.

Well, i just want this topic to get closed, it goes nowhere.

Could somebody close this thread please?

i almost never play on empty server, tactics you say? He sneaked behind me alright, but knocking me unconcious in 3 hits with a balistic helmet and healthy status makes me just rage.

you were so unaware, that the guy actually got close enough to hit you 3 times? look man, , but you have to see that this is crazy, this is what dayz is about, you need to get better, or if you feel you were just unlucky, and you think you are usualy a god player, then just laugh it off, and learn from the experience

you got geared for 3 days to defend  yourself? then complain when a guy knocks you out in 3 , not 1 , but 3 punches? id say this is gona be a steep learning curve man, dont uninstal, keep playing, the game is not about gear, (maybe binos , sum first aid) the game is about being aware, at its core, which you werent, at that monent.