Sign in to follow this  
Blizzaze

Dear sniper in Elektro

Dear sniper on the firestation in elektro named "Dean the Sniper" (lol)

you might still be an inexperienced camper bandit, but let me get a few things straight here:

1.) You don't snipe from the tower of the elektro firestation. It's the most obvious spot ever.

2.) A ghillie suit is useless in urban environment.

2.) If you lay down, do it away from a wall. Otherwise your legs might glitch out of the wall and one might take his AKM and pop 3 rounds into your foot from the factory roof, resulting in a satisfying crunching sound when your legs break apart.

I was kind of sad you disconnected to probably get your buddy to bring you some morphine on an empty server, but atleast I put an end to your camping for now.

Hope you learned from that buddy.

I've sniped a few bandits from one of my sniper spots outside Elektro on that roof, lol.

just get a lee enfield, get on that hill east of the firestation and take a decent shot to the head, lee enfield is best against players, two shots are a kill i guess?

sniping in electro... lol i bet theres sooo much loot to get off those newly spawned players

i enjoy that giant tower in the industrial district with the 3 platforms and the big ladder. its the highest place in cherno ^_^

Eclipse' pid='207141' dateline='1340873357']

i enjoy that giant tower in the industrial district with the 3 platforms and the big ladder. its the highest place in cherno ^_^

Yay! Grab a ghilie suit next time you go there!

' pid='206199' dateline='1340854148']

sniping in electro... lol i bet theres sooo much loot to get off those newly spawned players

delicious newbie tears and headshots are enough loot for any coastal town sniper.

Bloody hillarious..

And that name. Made me smile..

I prefer laying in the woods with enough forrest between me and my target, so much that he can't even spot the muzzle flash..

Usually 700+ meters is ideal, if ur arround cherno/elektro..

Using that distances, there's more spots to snipe from than random stupid roofs, and the hill where EVERY experienced player knows thats snipers love to hang..

The hill north east of elektro, for those wondering..

Idiot guys camp there all the time, thinking they are "experienced and good snipers"

"we are awsome, we can cover the fire station,, and one apartment from here.. holy shit and ballsack we are so good we should be rewarded with free pie for the rest of the year."

"I put myself into the woods, having to switch between 2 positions, and i can spot both firestations, 4building complexes and the supermarket, and i see the hill above elektro!"

Im not experienced, im simply not retarded =p