Sign in to follow this  
nobody

New Zombie map (Namalsk island)

i want a new map.... one where i can enter every building..... because i can.

Edited by RoboSheriff

I'd like to see more maps and here was an idea I had awhile back on how they might link them....

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/17346-dayz-map-expansion-go-big-and-go-home/page__view__findpost__p__172403

as long as you have enough servers hosting each map I think it would would work. This would also allow you to keep servers around 50-100 players therefore the ratio of players per square footage might be better versus just making the maps bigger but not being able to up the player size.

while there are so many amazing ones, recently checked out taviana, OMG is all i gotta say, i think a custom one would be the best. but i could imagine the horror of running through taviana. going to the mall or the underground train station and running into other players and zeds. that shit would be insane! or going up the mountain and tracking through snow. that map would truly be amazing.

I support the idea for each map having a main island along with multiple smaller islands on it, and having each server determine which map they use.

Capraia would be a good one...its a very well made map...i actually load it up and play DZS (dynamic zombie sandbox) on it every once and awhile