adriandmu@gmail.com

Unluckiest Thing That Happened To You?

Unluckiest thing for me would be being alive for 3 days, having a ghille suit, DMR and M1911 with just about every tool belt item except a GPS... then glitch falling from the top of a viewing tower ladder.

I raged. Then I started again :P

Was alive for 12 days. 9 Murders (the majority were bandits as they shot at me first).

Had a ghillie suit, the biggest backpack with an M24 in for long range kills, and a silenced M4 for short range/zeds and a glock pistol, plus the usual blood bags ect. Was shot at kabanino attempting to give a friend a transfusion at stary. It was my own fault, ran into an open field and was sniped by an awesome shot to be fair to whoever it was.

Anyway started again, got back to novy and snuck up on some random dude. Shot him in the church. On him was a silenced M4, AS50 rifle, 2 sets of night vision, 2 GPS and the huge backpack. With glee I skipped into the town shooting zeds with my silenced M4, picked up a ghillie suit to fully complete my amazing comeback and boom....OCEAN.

I lost everything.......again.

Was shot by friend in the back with a char having 12 calendar days of survival and 3300 zombies killed. ;(

- Trying to go prone in a deer stand but instead, end up falling out of it and breaking my legs and going unconscious.

- Having my backpack delete my M9SD when I tried to swap to a G17

- Hospital glass not breaking after shooting it repeatedly

- Throwing a grenade I thought was a flare :P

Just got killed by a server hopper... for the 4th time.

"Lemme check the barracks... Clear."

A few seconds later i got shot in the back.

Working my way to the International Airfield. In the distance I hear a gunshot, not at me but a few hundred meters off to the north. I decide to climb the watchtowers that are spread out along the border of the field. Climb all the way to the top and the "exit ladder" animation pushes me off the tower.

I fall, break my legs, get knocked unconscious, and start bleeding. I wait out the timer, get up, start bandaging myself, and pass out a 2nd time mid-bandage. Wake up again, finally bandage myself with about 600 blood left. No morphine so I crawl to the nearby barracks in the hopes of finding some form of help. Make it to the barracks, slowly clearing each room, no morphine. On my way out I get shot in the back by someone who logged in behind me.

Only saving grace was I lived just long enough to see the place get overwhelmed by all the Walkers I bypassed. I lost all my gear but at least so did my attacker.

:P

Me and bro find an encampment with a bunch of tents and loot and gear. We quietly take just what we could really use (new rifles, NVGs) and are about to leave. Bro says, "dude let's take a truck." I reluctantly oblige and we get in this hulk of a truck barely able to get over a hill, slow and loud. Then we're being fired upon by a guy in a ghillie and some form of silenced something. We're totally getting out shit shot up. I try to bail out and fire back, NOPE.

Respawn on the beach.

We had been going got like 5 days too. I knew we shouldn't have taken the truck. Also, do people really sit around 24/7 guarding a camp? What kind of boring way is that to play? We were almost convinced the guy must have teleported there. Scouted the camp for a while and there was nothing.

Oh well, fair enough.

1. Got wounded by hackers (broken leg). Managed to disconnect

2. Killed by a server hopper <- this needs to be fixed.

Had plenty of unlucky things happen but they all were caused either by my mistakes or then just not being cautious enough (crawling only 30 mins in row except of supposed always) so what happened couple mins ago is the unluckiest thing for me.

I get home from work, start Arma 2, logon to the server I have my tents at and find them all either destroyed or completely looted. Ok, I can handle that np, I still had my own gear on me including every tool in the game (nvgs, rangefinder...) and a CZ 550, no idea why I equipped that before logging out.

I cry a little inside while watching the wreckage and all the work gone to waste.

Then I notice smoke on a distant mountain, remember there was a broken car around there so I check the area and I see 5 people, stacked with weapons from my tents.

Alrighty, ponder for a bit and conclude I'll rain hell on them.

I move into position, wait for a good moment and open fire. POP, 3 of them dc almost instantly. I still land a hit on each non dcer and then finish them off with follow ups.

I wait for a bit, then head to get what's mine. All nice, got my excess maps, dropped cz for DMR and packed M107 and M4a1 SD to backpack.

Who knows when the dcers might come back so I go back to my tents to pack them and move them and while doing that I start getting uber bad fps lag.

So I abort, restart arma and rejoin server.

When I pop back in, I'm where I shot the 2 people. The dcers are back too, nicely in a triangle around me. They were busy doing stuff so I try to shoot. No weapon. Quickly roll mmb and still no weapon. G to check gear and dmr is there, it magically appears in my hand and I go off of gear to fire quickly before they notice and ofc one of them just goes full on fire with my saw and off I die.

The first time I was actually pissed off when I died. Still am, but shit happens. I wish I had the same whimp reflexes for ALT+F4 though :/

On my most successful play through so far, I made it to the top of a large building in Electro-I think. I had a pistol with plenty of ammo and a shotgun, the quieter one, with a good amount of shells. A little food and plenty of pepsi. I was finally feeling like I was "playing" the game. I had enough gear to not focus on getting more, and climbed to the top of a large building to get a good view of the city. I watched a few other player characters scurry about the city and was having a ball, until...

I wanted to see how good the range on my shotgun was. I was trying to aim straight down the side of the building at some zeds below. I had to situate myself precariously on the ledge. You know the story from here. Of course my stupid butt fell off and broke both my legs and died.

Such is DayZ. Such is Life.

Well, today when I first spawned, I was in the Cherno fire station, top floor where I disconnected yesterday. I had an AKM and Revolver with plenty of ammo, and was reasonably well kitted out.

I checked the fire station for loot and picked up some odds and ends, not much though, then left, came to the road directly outside and seen a guy with an axe sprinting towards me with about 10 zombies on him. After about 5 seconds of thinking about the situation, I took out my revolver and picked them off around him as he screamed through his microphone for me not to kill him, which wasn't my plan anyways, as he got close I took out my AKM and finished off the rest of the zombies.

He ran past me and into the fire station telling me to go in with him because of the aggro, I followed, bandaged him up and then we had about 15 zombies walking into the fire station, I popped them all with my revolver and some with the AKM, and then even more turned up, the aggro was extreme.

He took some out with his axe as I continued to rip apart the masses of zombies, he ended up breaking his leg and bleeding so I bandaged him with my last bandage and gave him my only morphine, the aggro had stopped, we were finally safe.

After about 10 seconds of this great feeling we had, when I was about to give him a blood transfusion, a guy pops his head around the corner of the door, just as I say hi, he blows my head off with a shotgun, then as I die I hear the guy I was with screaming hysterically through his microphone shouting "Oh no, PLEASE NO NO NOOO ~~~~~~~~~~"

Was such an intense and fun situation, I was looking forward to taking this guy under my wing and getting him some decent gear. But then a damn bandit comes and ends us both :(, probably the only death that really annoyed me. Made all of that effort somewhat pointless.

My friends and I decided to take up positions in the Elektro firehouse by the powerplanta couple weeks ago. We were there for about a half hour when we see a large group coming in from the field to the East. After a very bloody battle, I was the last remaining man in the area, stationed on the rooftop prone; both teams were completely wiped out after I had killed the last man on their team.

As I'm scouting out to make sure I'm clear before heading down, my character decides to walk off the edge of the roof. Not a single man survived.

Yesterday I spawned near cherno. I found excellent equipment except firearms, I had map compass, water, food, toolbox, knife, matches, axe, and an alice pack. I headed to balota airfield and find an AKM with 3 mags, I was so happy when I finally came across a weapon, unfortunately I had to log off to head to work. When I logged back in I lost my alice pack, my AKM and all the ammo. I have no idea what happened.

Me and bro find an encampment with a bunch of tents and loot and gear. We quietly take just what we could really use (new rifles' date=' NVGs) and are about to leave. Bro says, "dude let's take a truck." I reluctantly oblige and we get in this hulk of a truck barely able to get over a hill, slow and [b']loud. Then we're being fired upon by a guy in a ghillie and some form of silenced something. We're totally getting out shit shot up. I try to bail out and fire back, NOPE.

Respawn on the beach.

We had been going got like 5 days too. I knew we shouldn't have taken the truck. Also, do people really sit around 24/7 guarding a camp? What kind of boring way is that to play? We were almost convinced the guy must have teleported there. Scouted the camp for a while and there was nothing.

Oh well, fair enough.

That's what you get for stealing.

Ok another unlucky time. Again the day of this post. I went with my three fiends to Devil's Castle and I spot a moving bush...wait, that's a fucking ghillie suit asshole. My friend kills him with his L85A2 thermal scope. We are lootin his body like fucking idiots, no one is providing cover. The dude is FUCKING LOADED, he had everything. A silenced shot rings out and headshots me out of the three of us, I die and my 2 friends and 1 idiot who should've ran away have a long firefight. One of my friends are killed and it's a mano a mano (one on one) now. The server crashes loosing mine, my killed friend's, and the killed ghillie-suiter. All those treasures, just gone. Sneaky motherfucker should've ran off or disconnected, but I admire his courage. GODDAMN IT. If the server crash was intentional by them, I wish their group goes to hell, loses any valuable items upon finding them, get killed by zombies at every heli crash and NWAF raid ,and loses every firefight they are involved in.

Again on iPhone so fucks given for grammar or spelling=0

Most unlucky thing? Someone put barbed-wire at the bottom of a staircase and I glitched into the floor while trying to step over it, breaking my leg, falling instantly unconscious and bleeding to death on it.

Zombies for a long time became a no problem for me. But today I entered hangar at eastern airport, found PDW there. First time I find this gun so I was eager to test it. Shot one zomb with quick burst. Everyone starts to run at me. I try to escape to the staircase at the watch tower. And guess what. A horde is coming throu front door and even bigger horde is descending from upstairs! Got knocked out and eaten alive in few seconds from 12000 blood. WTF does watch tower spawn 15 zombies inside?

Get M4A1 CCO and M9SD with lots of ammo at Balota airfield (funny cause it's rare to find guns like these at Balota) and then die by falling of the stairs of the control tower (the main entrance was blocked by wire fences)

Was in the firestation in Elektro with only 2700 blood.

Gear: Alice Pack, M4A3 CCO, m1911, some supplies and different tools. Cause of my low blood i fell powerless for 30 sec......every 2 min. so i needed to wait for a friend come to give me Bloodpack(i had some in my backpack). While waiting 4 him another player entering the firestation, just weapond with a hatchet. we talked that we both are"cool", and we intended to help me. I thought: WOW!!!! first friendly foreign player ever met on Dayz. so got on my backpack, getting a bloodpack to cure me. while doing this another player came and killed us both in an instant!

Guess that was pretty unlucky!? and i really feel sorry for the one tried to help me!

Falling off a building with a coyote backpack and GPS (and some other stuff) after my friend fell of the building with the same equipment. All because of the server lagging.

Also, some guy took what he could and then hid the bodies. Bastard. :(

This happened to me not too long ago.

So, I'm chilling on a typical sniper spot mountain, just killing random snipers there and I decide to switch servers, first thing I see is a sniper above me, pop him in the head with the bizon and search his body, jackpot, an AS50 with 5 M107 mags, this will aid me in my ambushes, so I drop my SVD from my backpack and take the AS50, dropped the SVD mags right afterwards and took the M107 mags, so far so good, I go down the mountain, inspect the bus that's parked there and decide to ignore it because honestly a bus is no fun without a group and just walk away, I log off in the woods 10 minutes later and try to find a night server where I can just walk freely because nights are pretty dark now.

I mess around for a bit, searching some barns for beans so I don't waste my cooked meat, and I just decide to pull out my AS50 and do some sniping, and this is when shit hit the fan.

My SVD was there , and so were the SVD mags AND the M107 mags, now, considering I dropped the SVD, took the AS50 and then ammo, it just makes no sense that the SVD is still there, along with the ammo from both rifles.

I dropped the M107 ammo and logged off in the woods again, because I won't be able to get the jump on an other unsuspecting sniper again.

I only bloody got run over as I stepped out from behind a building!!!! This is a zombie apocalypse, my guy was 4/5 days old, did not hear the vehicle, stepped out into road, SPLAT!

Always look left and right when crossing the road people. You have been warned.

I spend 15 minutes scoping out the airfield near berezino. I move up closer utilizing infantry tactics. It takes me a while to get there, but I am super vigilant the entire time. It takes me nearly 10 minutes to loot the 2 hangars and get to the control tower because I am watching every angle and listening for humans.

I get to the rear of the control tower and I see a loot pile. 3 of them. Someone was picking up items and dropping them so they would respawn faster. I panic, look around and see and hear nothing. I look down at the loot pile and pick up an ak47, a couple mags and a morphine inje-BANG BANG BANG. You are dead.

I started in the small islands of otmel (by the times when we still began with the Makarov, morphine, etc..). It was dark so I missed the area where you can cross walking and go swimming, and of course lost everything I had. Reaching kamyshovo i saw (too late) an infected in front of me, aggro him, hits me, and I start to bleed. Run into a house and when I close the door, not seeing where I'm standing, I break my legs with it, but I crawl inside and there is a Makarov!!..with ammo!! but the first infected that enter the house throws me a punch and I fall unconscious... all in less than 5 minutes :D

Everything was pretty good until LA4 server restart today. I had NVGs, M4SD and M9SD with lots of ammo, camo, and pretty much stocked on everything. I log back in and I am in debug zone, I start running in a random direction and die from nothing.