Mooseocalypse

All I see here is crying about sins. Boo-hoo. What attrocities are you proud of?

Seriously, this is the bandit campfire. Shouldn't we be boasting about the groups we've ambushed and the armor plating we've made from a paste of their ground-up bones and the tears of carebears?

Personally, I was moving through the North-South line of woods above Novy Sabor, raiding deer stands, and charged right over the top of a prone survivor. I hadn't seen him until I was standing almost on top of him. I made a quick u-turn, and ran off through the woods in the direction from which I had come. I had surprised him as much as he had surprised me, and as I bunkered down behind a nice thick tree I saw "Friendly?!?!" come through the side chat. No, I'm definitely not friendly. Decidedly unfriendly, to be honest, but I wasn't about to take my hand off the mouse to tell him that. If he went the other direction, he could go. If he came in my direction, he would go down.

Surely enough, a handful of seconds later he comes bumbling through the woods, bright blue beaner sleeves giving him away, Remington 870 tucked in his shoulder. By now my heart is beating out of my chest, an my first excited burst with my AK is ineffectual, with the exception of scaring the guy half to death. He ducks behind a tree, and we start playing the I-lean-out-you-lean-out dance of death. We exchanged hurried snap shots at each other from 30 or 40 meters, neither scoring hits, until we both leaned out at the same time. He hit me with a single 12g slug, I stitched a burst up his chest and into his head.

My murder count goes +1, and after a quick bandage and a few steaks I'm back up to 9,000 bleed and feeling quite pleased. Knowing I've attracted the interest of anyone within ear shot, I loot quickly - asside from the usual bean rations and 12g slugs, there was more steak (yes please), G17 (no thanks), binoculars (which I needed), and an AK mag (just object if you don't want me to take it. What's that you say? Speak up. Can't talk with a hole in your chest? Oh well, you can't say I didn't try).

As I high-tail it out of the trees and onto an open field, I happen to look back over my shoulder, and there crouching at the edge of the tree line is another survivor, and lo and behold, he starts taking potshots at me with a pistol. I turn to run back to the trees and take cover. Just as his dead friend did, he started coming at me through the trees. He took cover behind a large one, I took a few shots at him. He was hit, and bolted from cover, running straight from me. I put my Kobra sight square in his back and shot him down with a burst trough his Coyote patrol pack.

Looting him lets me replenish my 1911 mags and a bit more health. More importantly, the nearby deer stand affords me an M4 CCO. Nearby is a tractor. I find an empty whiskey bottle and break it on my new agricultural stallion, christening him "Rampage Wagon" (I was too excited to be cleverly creative). It only had an eighth of a tank of gas, but it would get me most of the way down to Elektro, where I would clear the town in intense house to house fighting, bringing my murder total to 9 before a mutual death in glorious single combat bar-brawl with a Bandit brethren in Cherno.

So, bandits, what memories of murderous misadventure do you all hold dear in post-soviet Chernorus? And keep the guilt to yourselves this time.

In the distance, I saw a few people walking across a field... right towards a helicopter crash sight. I watched through the scope of my CZ, and one of them picked up that british weapon with a night vision scope.

I fired off some bullets, they were dead, and I was happeh. Im also happy they took it like men and didnt disconnect like most pussies would.

I was playing on a large server and stumbled upon a fresh helicopter. Too lazy to kill the zombies myself and excited to try my new DMR (for this life), I instead throw a frag grenade in the distance to attract any attention.

About twenty minutes later (watching TV) I start to hear gunfire, I look and see four survivors shooting at the zombies near the helicopter. Keeping eye from the distance, I see one of them stays back with his M24 and keeps watch while the others raid the copter.

I pull out a my second frag (dem military gais haz em @ dear stunds) and throw it away from my position. It goes off as soon as I scope my DMR, all of them look away from me as I put a bullet through the snipers head. I then put two into the guy with the AK and two in the one with the M4. At this point the last guy with only a 1911 probably shat bricks and started to run towards me (unaware that I was there).

I stand up and he stops to take aim but I manage to put one through his head. And that's how I got my free can of beans (with other useless crap like NV, Coyote, M9SD).

A few lives before this one I spot a newly spawned-ish survivor crawling with broken legs in east Elektro. I decide to be nice and go up to him. He asks for morphine and I say "How about you take this M4". He is excited but asks for ammo. I say "Like bullet casings?". Confused, he says "Ah sure dude". I respond by pulling my Lee Enfield, shooting it in the air. "Here you go" I said as I backed into the shoreline as a hoard of zombies started to run towards me, him in the way.

I let him keep that M4 though, bandits can't be mean all the time.

There was a noob who got followed by a zombie, he climb up a ladder, to a huge tower, i finally saw him at the middel of the ladder with my dmr and decided to wait. As he was on top, and the zombie climb up the ladder too. I Shot the newbie body, and me and my 2 friends lock at what happens, it was pretty funny. After he get killed he blodded ca 10mins. That shot was about 700 meters. And yes i have got enough ammo to do things like that.

Just to be short: I have an AKM, me and my friend logged off at the Balota Air Tower, once I spawn in, a guy with an M4A3 CCO+Coyote Pack is prone and looking at the ladder, I spray him with my AK, take his equipment, give my fried the AKM, and off we go! My friend and I go to lot the camp south of the airstrip, on our way there, we hear a roar. On the road between the camp and the field comes a bus full of people, my friend gets next to the road and the bus pulls to a stop, we hear a bunch of guys laughing on direct. This is when my friend starts giggling with excitement, a guy says shut the f**k up, my friend and I respond with a blast of bullets at the heads of the passengers. My murders went up 3 and my bandit kills, one. My friend recieved 5 murders, the bus was still in good shape except the windows!

My GREATEST momment would have to be when i was looting the Balota airfield/medic base, my friend whom was with me said "Errr, mate? We got a red car speeding down the road..?" he was rather confussed, i saw a window of opertunity, we were inside the Medic Base, he came by, i let hell lose with my M249 SAW, my friend shot a few rounds with his M16, there was 4 survivors inside of the vehicle, the driver pretty much shat himself, he crashed into a tree opisite the Medic Camp, the driver was dead, the 3 survivors all hopped out only to face the same fate, the car exploded! Killing the 3 clowns that thought they stood a chance, they had some average gear, the old AKM, M16 the usual, that's my Bandito highlight so far.

What is it with bandits and their pathological hatred of correct spelling and grammar? Do you have to be an illiterate to be a day z murderfag? Is that in the rules?

What is it with bandits and their pathological hatred of correct spelling and grammar? Do you have to be an illiterate to be a day z murderfag? Is that in the rules?

Well in a way, yes, i do have a form of Illiteracy, i have Dyslexia thank-you very much, so how about you go piss off, go to your mother and QQ? It's a game mate, bandits are simply an aspect of it, if you don't like us, don't play.

Murderfag isn't a word. But for the most part I would say bandits are more well spoken and the likes, as more older people have chosen the path of the murderer while the small child strives to become everyones friend.

You guys know there is a game Battlefield 3 that is much more fun for you then Dayz?

Hey, I love BF3, but I also love Arma 2. Why do ass holes like you all ways have to refer to a group you don't like as "COD fags" or "BF3 fags"?

Me and my buddies occupied NWAF. We just was running here and there, shooting zombies and looting buildings while 2 snipers covered us from both sides of the field and provided intel. Then loud shot thunders nearby and we all fall prone. Snorting laugh over voice chat:

- Sorry guys, i can't resist it. Noone was there just it was so funny to see you all crawling in the dirt! Mwahaha *snort-snort*!!!

We called our sniper names and stuff like that. But this what you get when you are a bandit in a team of bandits :D

P.S.

This was mostly "dry day" for me. I didn't killed anyone at NWAF then. Damn snipers took all my targets. Greedy bastards! :)

Me and my buddies were just getting ready to move our camp as we periodically do (it gets harder and harder to hide those vees.

when over the hill comes a lone ranger in a hilux, our bright blue URAL sticking out like a sore thumb.

Two of the guys opend up full auto at the hilux but our intrepid hero bailed and ran over the hill. 4 of us gave pursuit but i was the one who spotted him. By the time i reached a point where i could risk a shot my breath was ragged and my aim all over the place. no way i was going to hit a 400m target with my m4a3cco in that condition. But fire i did, and he changed course around the hill.

By now im a good 2-300m ahead of the other guys and heading over the second hill to spot him again, my mates lose sight of me and one of them puts a few shots at me thinking im the quarry (shouts on mumble fixed that).

Then the Hi-Lux comes tearing over the hill. One of my buddies gunning the engine in an attempt to pick up speed and run this rabbit down.

I stop and start zeroing in with single shots, ill bet he heard a few snaps. but hes still a little too far for my liking.

Seconds later the hilux has run him down.

Thank you lone survivor for all your gear and the fully loaded hilux to add to our collection.

You guys know there is a game Battlefield 3 that is much more fun for you then Dayz?

Hey' date=' I love BF3, but I also love Arma 2. Why do ass holes like you all ways have to refer to a group you don't like as "COD fags" or "BF3 fags"?

[/quote']

Hmm, because its the truth? Look down in the mirror and say 'I'm a BF3-fag', maby you believe it... a well, i think you should play then vanilla arma 2, the zombies doesn't matter anyway...

The bait and switch. I think most bandits should catch my drift when I mention this ploy ;)

The old "ALICE pack full of trash in the middle of the road so when someone tries to pick it up I shoot them in the face" trick?

The bait and switch. I think most bandits should catch my drift when I mention this ploy ;)

The old "ALICE pack full of trash in the middle of the road so when someone tries to pick it up I shoot them in the face" trick?

No. But that is a good one. I use something similar to that sometimes. I was actually referring to calling out for help. Then when someone shows up you blast them. Of course, extra fun if they thought I was an easy target, or actually believed I was in critical condition. Bonus points if they brought me legit med supplies or food. :D

Murderfag isn't a word. But for the most part I would say bandits are more well spoken and the likes' date=' as more older people have chosen the path of the murderer while the small child strives to become everyones friend.

[/quote']

Allow me to disagree. I would say that a well spoken, thus educated, person would appreciate the hardships of trying to rebuild society through teamwork as a greater goal, instead of choosing the easy path of murder. Rebuilding society is a far more complicated goal with very little short term benefits, whereas banditry offers lots of short term benefits.

Killing in this game is easy, and this is coming from someone with plentty of experience inland, where the real battles are fought. Any 10 year old COD fan can run around shooting and griefing for fun in DayZ.

I like to silently watch as people loot the military tents in Stary Sobor, watching them get new guns and what not. I follow them a little ways out of the city so my AKM shots wont be noted by other players or zombies.

1 round usually does the trick (AKM is powerful as hell).

Basically I let others do the dangerous looting stuff and right as they think their loot run was a success and are relieved, I put them down. The other day I was coming up to Stary when I saw 2 guys looting, long story short I killed the first then had a tense firefight with the other, I flanked him silently and used a grenade to take'em out. Zombies everywhere but pretty sweet :D