Sign in to follow this  
konekts

heeloo, need help

Hello, i wanna play on Epoch Taviana or Namalsk map, but i can't play , and when i playing on Epoch Chernarus map, then all are ok. wtf?

Need some file's download to play TAVIANA MAP? 

I downloaded TAVIANA MAP (both of dayz commander) , and when i'm going in to game, i see players and all options just disapear and i'm in main ARMA II screen, wtf?

If you are trying to play Taviana, you need the files for Taviana, that is correct.

But I am also fairly certain that DayZCommander doesn't support Taviana Epoch launching - have you tried an alternative, such as PlayWithSix?

It's also always good to go over to the actual Epoch forums to ask there, as you will have a bigger chance of getting an answer.

Edited by kichilron

amm, and i can't  trying to play Namalsk or Panthera too ?

Add "-mod=@taviana" ( without quotes) in the launch paramaters in dayz commander and you can join epoch taviana servers.  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Add "-mod=@taviana" ( without quotes) in the launch paramaters in dayz commander and you can join epoch taviana servers.  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

ok, i will check out that. 

doesn't work this command.

any ideas?

One of us typed it wrong. Try it with a space between " and @.