kumiiyo

I'M ON SOME BATMAN SHIT!!!!!

That video is fairly disappointing. Playing on a server with tags is silly enough, but using the rangefinder is ridiculous when the tags provide effortless (and lame) range to target for free.

While I have no problem with the OP's actions or methods, I find his contempt for the snipers rather hypocritical. This is the hostile and brutal world of Day Z. Fighting a crusade against them, where no valid end state exists, seems a supercilious exercise in righteous arrogance. It's not like the dynamic can be meaningfully affected without official changes.

This thread, while interesting, is little more than an anti-bandit tirade. I will concede that the hunting of new players on the coast is rather cruel, however.

What you need to do is injure them to the point where they cant stand up anymore. Then drag their body to the edge of the roof and then drop them off. It works and its halarious.

While I have no problem with the OP's actions or methods' date=' I find his contempt for the snipers rather hypocritical. This is the hostile and brutal world of Day Z. Fighting a crusade against them, where no valid end state exists, seems a supercilious exercise in righteous arrogance. It's not like the dynamic can be meaningfully affected without official changes.

[/quote']

u mean like... BATMAN?

That video is fairly disappointing. Playing on a server with tags is silly enough' date=' but using the rangefinder is ridiculous when the tags provide effortless (and lame) range to target for free.

While I have no problem with the OP's actions or methods, I find his contempt for the snipers rather hypocritical. This is the hostile and brutal world of Day Z. Fighting a crusade against them, where no valid end state exists, seems a supercilious exercise in righteous arrogance. It's not like the dynamic can be meaningfully affected without official changes.

This thread, while interesting, is little more than an anti-bandit tirade. I will concede that the hunting of new players on the coast is rather cruel, however.

[/quote']

And you sir must be The Joker!

And you sir must be The Joker!

The Joker: "Wanna know how I got these scars?" ;)

This post made me crack up!!!! And it's awesome! My hat is off to you sir.

While I have no problem with the OP's actions or methods' date=' I find his contempt for the snipers rather hypocritical. This is the hostile and brutal world of Day Z. Fighting a crusade against them, where no valid end state exists, seems a supercilious exercise in righteous arrogance.

[/quote']

Loving the irony.

OR.

If you find them on ground level:

-Break their legs

-Throw a flare on them

-Throw a can on them (because at this point... why not?)

-Train a bunch of zombies to them (Zombies will de-aggro near a fallen target

-Laugh like a crazy person

You should play the Saw theme tune as they spawn down the mic and start hacking them to death.

Finally, justice is served.

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,

I will fear no evil, for you are with me.

omfgcantbelivediziz batman ftw!!1

If I had an extra hatchet, I would give it to batman.

Because Chernogotham needs justice and hope.

Let the butcher, euh batman work!

OR.

If you find them on ground level:

-Break their legs

-Throw a flare on them

-Throw a can on them (because at this point... why not?)

-Train a bunch of zombies to them (Zombies will de-aggro near a fallen target

-Laugh like a crazy person

Wont work, they will DC.

This is great, hahaha

It's all good until someone trying to copy you comes along and axes you' date=' thinking you're one of those meanie sniper bandits. :D

[/quote']

LOL it already happened after i got a nasty DMR off a guy up there. dude spawns in with a hatchet. when he starts to make ominous circling motions around me i start saying "dont hack me man, i'm good! I'm not gonna kill you." but alas he didn't respond and started hacking at me so i just ran in circles and then DC'd. LOL good luck to him tho. Batman knows when the winning odds are not in his favor.

Also, I'd like to see more people start doing this. It's a great way to get gear, and if you die doing it it's not a big deal because it's only like a hatchet or enfield that u got anyway. It's when u got full gear and NVG's that u gotta weigh the options of continuing the crusade or peacing out to the hills.