UltimateGentleman

Your funny/awesome moments

Funniest shit I've started doing is messing with the voice.

(Yeah I know it's old and cliche)

But the lion king music over voice while running the streets in your underwear in the middle of a battle zone is always hilarious.

Another good one is simply hiding and scaring the living fuck out of people over voice with crazy sounds or voices.

(Sit somewhere that is pretty active but hard to see unless they're on top of you)

Random sound effects like dog barks or Terminator quotes... Car horns/starting.

You would not believe how many times I've gotten people to scream "HOLY SHIT THEY ADDED CARS! I CAN HEAR IT!"

A few others are my "secret sauce" of comedy. You'll know it when you hear me lol.

A single quote that took down a gang of bandits ready to kill me...

(Best slobbering/vomiting zombie voice I could manage to produce)

"Hmmm the rotten kiwis and disinfectant kinda tastes like Bath Salts... Could I lick your face??!"

While lunging at them in my underwear punching.

They certainly didn't die, but the guns went down and they keeled over laughing.

Sometimes humor will save your ass :)

On one server I some guy was blasting music from Rocky by the town near the NE airfield. Was looking for him for AGES trying to kill him lol it was like they were hidden in the ground or something and then someone spoke on chat but nowhere to be found o.0

• Like 1

That was the most epic thing Ive ever done in this game:

• Like 1

I hope those edits were meant as a joke and not supposed to be "cool"

• Like 1

His tacticool editing skills are strong.

yeah just finding a mosin in the lower jail cells is not possible. Good job ruining anything you could have used lol.

Awesome.

Nice shot too :P  funny when you can make being a murdering psycho fall back on people.

Did you add the surprise motherf***er to the video or did you play that in the game? That would be hilarious, I wouldn't even be mad if someone killed me.

I have this Scarface voice thing press buttons on it and it plays clips from the friend, when I get a mic totally going to play "SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND" then kill people.

Guys pretty sure he left the Mosin there and baited the dude on purpose doubt he's trying to make it look like it was an accident.

Otherwise it totally is possible to find one there, somebody could have dropped it in favour of one of the better guns at the airfield I leave mine laying around all the time.

Awesome.

Nice shot too :P  funny when you can make being a murdering psycho fall back on people.

Did you add the surprise motherf***er to the video or did you play that in the game? That would be hilarious, I wouldn't even be mad if someone killed me.

I have this Scarface voice thing press buttons on it and it plays clips from the friend, when I get a mic totally going to play "SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND" then kill people.

Guys pretty sure he left the Mosin there and baited the dude on purpose doubt he's trying to make it look like it was an accident.

Otherwise it totally is possible to find one there, somebody could have dropped it in favour of one of the better guns at the airfield I leave mine laying around all the time.

The video is a bit suspicious if you watch closely and have seen them (set-ups) before. Which is fine, except he posted it as "the most epic thing he has ever done in game". They way they both act, talk, and the fact that his hotbar shows a Mosin, Amphibia, and an AXE.. that were recently dropped.. adds to this suspicion. 

Awesome moment.. running to a place Ive never been on the map, and watching the sun go down. :)

Day_Z_2014_05_02_23_37_30_527.jpgDay_Z_2014_05_02_23_39_14_261.jpgDay_Z_2014_05_02_23_39_37_461.jpg

1900th post

Your on the very north side of the map, about 5 mins west of cherna polanya if I'm not mistaken ;)

• Like 1

Your on the very north side of the map, about 5 mins west of cherna polanya if I'm not mistaken ;)

Not any longer, but that was my exact location. Up on the cliffs.. watching. 

• Like 1

Awesome.

Yea I added the "sursprise mothereffer" thing. I was to "scared" and concentrated to think :D 

By the way, I went to the airfield cause my friend, who was near the place, has heard a couple of shots, so probably something had happened there. It's possible that someone had left the gun there, cause it was already loaded. :)

The video is a bit suspicious if you watch closely and have seen them (set-ups) before. Which is fine, except he posted it as "the most epic thing he has ever done in game". They way they both act, talk, and the fact that his hotbar shows a Mosin, Amphibia, and an AXE.. that were recently dropped.. adds to this suspicion. 

Before I got to the airstrip I was fully geared. I gave almost everything I had to my friend before I entered it so I have more space to pick up more stuff. Most importantly, I gave him my mosin too ( the one that was in my toolbar history). Without a weapon people don't consider me a big threat, so the possibility of someone shooting me on sight is smaller and I can pick up a new gun. :)

• Like 1

Yea, kinda :)

so the possibility of someone shooting me on sight is smaller and I can pick up a new gun. :)

Interesting.

Wouldn't they shoot you on sight as soon as you pick up a new weapon?  ;)

Interesting.

Wouldn't they shoot you on sight as soon as you pick up a new weapon?  ;)

Probably. But still, if I dont have a weapon, maybe I wont be shot. And when I pick a new one I wil probably leave the airstrip (if I got all the the stuff I need)

Whenever I come across groups like this I can't help but talk smack.

These kind of moments are what I love in the game.

• Like 1

Whenever I come across groups like this I can't help but talk smack.

These kind of moments are what I love in the game.

LOL.. awesome!

the moment I realized dayz is a expensive walking simulator

2 things: $30 is not that expensive for a game you can invest hundreds of hours into.. its not a walking simulator. Its a scavenger hunt. :D