hiniberus

Sporter 22 Mags?

'ey guys!

I've just been wondering, howcome the sporter 22 is so rare even though it was the latest gun to come out? I suppose to a point the crossbow too. Though my major issue is that I've ever only seen about, what, 2 mags for the sporter ever since it came out. I know most of the loot spawns but I just hardly ever find any mags for it. Is it just me or are they extremely rare? Personally, I'd rather have the sporter be far more common (especially since it's quite the civilian class weapon) than the Mosin/M4. I'm not sure if it's suggestion worthy but I think it has the right place here since I hardly see the sporter along with almost never finding the mags for it :c

• Like 1

I haven't been there since this patch, anywhere in specific where you find them the most? Thanks for the reply :3

I'd suggest making a trip to NWAF/Balota mil tents since you WILL find 30rnd mags there, instead of those 10rnd mags that spawn in police spations, airfields, etc.

Edited by Ansssi
  • Like 2

I'd suggest making a trip to NWAF/Balota mil tents since you WILL find 30rnd mags there, instead of those 10rnd mags that spawn in police spations, airfields, etc.

Muchos gracias, m'good sir.

Allways see those things in the control Towers on airfields...

but..why whould you want that POS ? :D

Places they spawn:

30/20rnd mag:

military tents

Militaryy prisons

Military hangars

Those half cylinder barracks

Military barracks

Im not sure if the atc does

10 round mags spawn in police stations, the listed above, schools (top part) and the piano building, construction buildings too.

• Like 1

Allways see those things in the control Towers on airfields...

but..why whould you want that POS ? :D

I always enjoy testing out new guns, I remember being told that it's fairly accurate and I'd rather KO someone and ruin everything rather than kill them. 

Places they spawn:

30/20rnd mag:

military tents

Militaryy prisons

Military hangars

Those half cylinder barracks

Military barracks

Im not sure if the atc does

10 round mags spawn in police stations, the listed above, schools (top part) and the piano building, construction buildings too.

Thanks again! :D

I always enjoy testing out new guns, I remember being told that it's fairly accurate and I'd rather KO someone and ruin everything rather than kill them. 

Thanks again! :D

Lol nice idea, i take t you use an amphibia too?

Yeah, found 3 different types of sporter mags in the tents. I'm sure theyll eventually have the sporter spawn more than the m4.

These tiny .22 pea shooters are actually quite handy since they're dead silent, kill zeds with a single headshot, and being able to shoot as fast as your fingers go helps with taking out hostile survivors. Ammo is easy to find and 50 rounds only requires one slot.

Lol nice idea, i take t you use an amphibia too?

I'd like to but mag capacity and rarity are an issue, personally :c and my love for revolvers leads me to always use the Python whenever possible.

Yeah, found 3 different types of sporter mags in the tents. I'm sure theyll eventually have the sporter spawn more than the m4.

o: Thanks for the added confirmation! Also yeah, hopefully that'll happen soon c:

These tiny .22 pea shooters are actually quite handy since they're dead silent, kill zeds with a single headshot, and being able to shoot as fast as your fingers go helps with taking out hostile survivors. Ammo is easy to find and 50 rounds only requires one slot.

Yup! A good part of the reason why I want it. I'm trying to go on 'light loads' with checked shirts/jeans/improvised backpacks etc. So having a lot of ammo in one slot is pretty handy!

rare? too many of them, way too many..

I wish I found so many :c

Yup! A good part of the reason why I want it. I'm trying to go on 'light loads' with checked shirts/jeans/improvised backpacks etc. So having a lot of ammo in one slot is pretty handy!

Like this? We're on the same page, mate  :lol:

iy8Sxb2.png

• Like 1

Like this? We're on the same page, mate  :lol:

iy8Sxb2.png

Aye! Just about that man. 

We need attachments for it

What you reckon can go on it that's already in the game?

They are incredible rare as seen in relation to m4 mags, even in military tents. I have mostly found the 10-shot mags in mil tents, but now and again a few 30-shot mags. The rifle itself also seems to be relative rare in civilian/police station weapon loot spawns.

I have had my fun with it, though, and decided against carrying it in the future. Even against zombies it is very unreliable (it doesn't seem to have any silence effect compared to other guns for example and requires headshots to oneshot kill zombies, and sometimes you even need 2 headshots). I carried the amphibia as well for some time. Both the .22 guns are good for practising those headshots, but in the end I decided I would use my storage space for something a bit more efficient, since I wouldn't dream of trying the gun out in an actual gunfight with other players. I don't feel near confident enough with gunplay for me to give myself such a disadvantage.

They are incredible rare as seen in relation to m4 mags, even in military tents. I have mostly found the 10-shot mags in mil tents, but now and again a few 30-shot mags. The rifle itself also seems to be relative rare in civilian/police station weapon loot spawns.

I have had my fun with it, though, and decided against carrying it in the future. Even against zombies it is very unreliable (it doesn't seem to have any silence effect compared to other guns for example and requires headshots to oneshot kill zombies, and sometimes you even need 2 headshots). I carried the amphibia as well for some time. Both the .22 guns are good for practising those headshots, but in the end I decided I would use my storage space for something a bit more efficient, since I wouldn't dream of trying the gun out in an actual gunfight with other players. I don't feel near confident enough with gunplay for me to give myself such a disadvantage.

True and fair enough, I'd keep it more as a PDW at the moment as it can help scare off some nasties. I'm primarily tempted to stick with the sporter and blaze, albeit the SkS also holds a place in my heart <3

Thanks for sharing your thoughts man :3

Sooooo many at NWAF

That's what kinda rustles my jimmies.

.22 LR mags in military installations?

Even when loot is not ballanced at all, by going common sense, .22LR weapons and mags should only spawn in civilian buildings.

edit: thanks to this, Sporter & Amphibia is almost never used, because you find some SKS & Mosin a lot faster ,then .22 LR with mag.

Edited by Hombre
  • Like 1

That's what kinda rustles my jimmies.

.22 LR mags in military installations?

Even when loot is not ballanced at all, by going common sense, .22LR weapons and mags should only spawn in civilian buildings.

edit: thanks to this, Sporter & Amphibia is almost never used, because you find some SKS & Mosin a lot faster ,then .22 LR with mag.

Pretty much, the Amphibia I can understand because it was intended for millitary use. Though I'd like to see the sporter replace the M4 in the police stations or the SkS in general :c

Pretty much, the Amphibia I can understand because it was intended for millitary use. Though I'd like to see the sporter replace the M4 in the police stations or the SkS in general :c

Honestly, I do not think that police would dig .22LR rifles too much. I know that Izraeli soldiers used .22LR's with silencers and they found them quite deadly in Palestina, but I really dont think many police units would use them.

I'd say as the loot is now, police stations should spawn some pistols (CR75 mostly) and SKS and Mosin.

If we had huge variety of loot, then ofc smg's (Bison, PP2000 etc), some shotguns (semi-auto or pump action) , pistols and some carbines.

M4 I'd leave for military installations only.

There are 20 round mags for the .22?   :blink: 
I've actually never found one of those. Coming from the guy who's found 3 anti-stab vests, 3 press vests and 5 FNX dot sights

Edited by The End.

Sooooo many at NWAF

Not really unless your server hopping allot. I tend to see them there or any other military facility but they are STILL pretty damn rare. The chances are just slightly higher to obtain at military locations.

Found one this afternoon in a police station i had a mag in the same room also found Amphibia there was no clip around for that , possible bug with that i dont know if this has happened to others but i chamber 1 round in it and fired it after that could chamber anymore and was sayin its was full.

Found one this afternoon in a police station i had a mag in the same room also found Amphibia there was no clip around for that , possible bug with that i dont know if this has happened to others but i chamber 1 round in it and fired it after that could chamber anymore and was sayin its was full.

No its an intended thing. One round for the gun until you find ether the mag or the banana clip.

The .22 is a death sentence without a clip.

Its the same thing that happens with all the pistols you find. You can chamber them but for maximum performance you need a clip.

Sorry i missread that but yeah sounds like a bug if you have a mag already.

Try finding another sporter to use the clip on.

Edited by Deathlove