cejota14

KoSer's Karma

So, today I was playing on Stable after a long time. And I entered to this warehouse looking for a backpack, I didn't realized there was a guy on the second floor camping for unaware survivors like myself. He aimed at me and try to kill me but he missed and instead...he fell to the ground and died. He had only weapons, attachments and ammo. A complete Camper/KoSer/Server Hopper and possibly a bandit

He got what he deserve, Karma can be such a bitch <3

He had so many weapons, not a single can of food or soda...only full stacks of ammo and weapons. I hid his body after taking some bolts for my Crossbow and the Siminov he was holding so no one could get that amount of firepower.

KoSers gonna DIE!

resVq4n.jpg

• Like 3

Siminov? Do you mean SKS? (I have a feeling that the full name is Siminov-something-something or Siminov SKS but i don't remember).

Siminov? Do you mean SKS? (I have a feeling that the full name is Siminov-something-something or Siminov SKS but i don't remember).

That's correct. Basically like calling an AK a Kalashnikov.

who fucking cares?

are you a frankie wannabe or something?

who fucking cares?

You must be 18 years of age to play DayZ.

Frankie is awesome.

You are angry.

Open forum is open, don't care? Don't open the thread.

• Like 5

<snip>

A complete Camper/KoSer/Server Hopper and possibly a bandit

He got what he deserve, Karma can be such a bitch <3

He had so many weapons, not a single can of food or soda...

<snip>

Fairly astute observation on your behalf to pick out EXACTLY what kind of player he was...all 4 types.  Pro skills, indeed.

• Like 2

I'm used to call it Siminov, that's how my dad used to call his rifle

who fucking cares?

No, I am pretty sure I am not, but KoSers are a really annoying aspect of the game. I'm not a bandit/koser hunter, but the death of one of 'em is always something to thank god for <3

op, if you play a lot you will learn that you dont need to carry food or soda cans around

• Like 1

op, if you play a lot you will learn that you dont need to carry food or soda cans around

eat dat shit yo 

Fairly astute observation on your behalf to pick out EXACTLY what kind of player he was...all 4 types.  Pro skills, indeed.

It's not really hard to do. 

cZJG171.jpg

These two guys had identical gear, with the exception of the missing TTSKO body on the one furthest way, which was dropped on the ground floor of the building this screenshot was taken in due to being ruined. They even had identical conditioned accessories on their M4's and Mosins.

They took a few LRS mosin shots at me when I attempted to scope out solnichniy from above the quarry, they missed entirely and then lost track of me: I made my way around and onto the coast side of the town from the north, then snuck in and taught them a lesson in awareness.

It's pretty easy to tell that these two had duped gear, it's also easy to tell that they're KoS types who play DayZ like it's call of duty, then dupe some fresh gear off a friend/clan member's character when they die.

Edited by TheScruffyBandit
  • Like 1

That really depends on your playstyle, if you hang around civilization, perhaps you don't have to. But me and my pals (especially at night) wander off into the uknown quite frequently, for example, we've recently made it our mission to go to the very north-west where, on the map, says there's nothing. We want to see if we can actually find something of interest, but if there's going to be a big wasteland with no houses, then bringing food and drink with you for the hike would be an exceptionally good thing to do in order to ensure your survival.

We also made a venture to the very north part of the map to scout out the cliffs, we also tried to find a certain location up there which we never did. We had quite the struggle finding our way back and we both nearly died of dehydration.

8q3qB.jpg

Edited by Survivor_Ted
  • Like 1

This is truly unbelievable. I don't get how these people can find ANY enjoyment out of DayZ. Their time must be full of dying and running back so that their buddies can dupe new stuff for them. What's the point? Why even play the game? There are many better games for this. I can understand the Bandit and even the pure (but non-exploity) KoS play style, but this... I will never know how this, in any way can be enjoyable or even fun.

Bahg, duping sucks...

Remember, comrades, that neo-Jesus came to give us salvation, but alas, he was murdered by duping KOS'ers in Vybor. Now mankind is forever doomed. Our only way out is to go to Green Mountain and confess our sins to the father above... (you know the guy with the weather report in Green Mountain, he is really nice)

who fucking cares?

It's quite obvious that you care, because you posted here.

What are you, a pacific coast wannabe or something?

I dislike people who hide bodies

I dislike people who corpse run. :rolleyes:

If I wipe out a group like above I'll always try to hide them or failing that cover the bodies till they despawn naturally to prevent anyone looting them. If you die, gear up properly! Don't go expecting your old gear to still be sitting there when you run back to it.

Edited by TheScruffyBandit

I dislike people who corpse run. :rolleyes:

Great, that makes two of us. Sorry for off topic, but the ability to hide corpses is ridiculous. Maybe it wouldn't be if we had a grave digging animation which lasts an hour.

Great, that makes two of us. Sorry for off topic, but the ability to hide corpses is ridiculous. Maybe it wouldn't be if we had a grave digging animation which lasts an hour.

It's a placeholder, presumably till we can drag bodies away and hide them in a bush or toss them in the ocean.

• Like 1

It's a placeholder, presumably till we can drag bodies away and hide them in a bush or toss them in the ocean.

I knew a few things were inbound when rag doll is implemented, but not this one. Perhaps the best rag doll will bring. I just hate the magical "hide" option. Would love to see some actual hiding, soon

of course if your "playstyle" is to walk across the edge of the map you should have food with you, as there is nowhere to get food anyway, everyone already knows that.

in general there is no need to carry any food or especially soda cans with you in the game,

That really depends on your playstyle,

Edited by qww

I dislike people who hide bodies

gonna hide yours if I find it

I knew a few things were inbound when rag doll is implemented, but not this one. Perhaps the best rag doll will bring. I just hate the magical "hide" option. Would love to see some actual hiding, soon

proper body hiding is GOING to be in-game, so deal with your old gear dissapearing

proper body hiding is GOING to be in-game, so deal with your old gear dissapearing

I just want them to implement body carrying, so I can carry more people to the base I will build eventually when that feature is implemented.

I'm playing on a 40 pop where the KOSers are either stupid or too nice. I find at least 10 unconscious people daily just walking around cherno, elektro, and NWAF.

One time, I was wandering through elektro, when suddenly I heard high pitch screaming. Oddly enough, nobody else had heard this. I was walking around for 20 minutes looking for this screaming guy lying unconscious on the ground outside elektro hospital.

I asked him why he was screaming he said:

"I'm trying to be so annoying that people will think they can shut me up by reviving me."

Then I left, and went on TS, and told a few of my friends, and then we-

laughter.gif