Sign in to follow this  
Irish.

Why u no make perfekt game?

Dean!

Ya u dean.

Why iz dis game so brokin?

I pade for perfect game.. I tolld my parent you sold me brokened game. now they want thur $ bak! Nowz I hav 2 go work too make the muney bak becuz I dont want to stop playn ur brokin gam. 

I c ur stoopid msg when game startz, but tha iz jus dum.

Givv me a perfekt days game or else I not by ur dum montane climing game! >.<

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Above is an example of how some may be seen to react to the current development of DayZ.

This is not a finished game. Not even remotely close. 

If you want a finished game, come back in a year at the soonest. 

Discuss your thoughts on the current pace of development, the lack of general understanding by some in the community of how games are developed, and the overall abundance of derp or lack there of. 

• Like 13

Well thank you for adding to the pile of yet another "stop whining this is alpha" threads. What would we do without you? (rhetorical question if you hadn't noticed)  <_<

Well thank you for adding to the pile of yet another "stop whining this is alpha" threads. What would we do without you? (rhetorical question if you hadn't noticed)  <_<

And thank you for being a hypocrite? ;)

..see what I did to you there,  <_<

Edited by lrish
  • Like 1

Dean!

Ya u dean.

I pade for perfect game.. I tolld my parent you sold me brokened game. now they want thur $ bak! Nowz I hav 2 go work too make the muney bak becuz I dont want to stop playn ur brokin gam. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Above is an example of how some may be seen to react to the current development of DayZ.

Discuss your thoughts on the current pace of development, the lack of general understanding by some in the community of how games are developed, and the overall abundance of derp or lack there of. 

Well. While correct, no need for the thread :D But correct. BeanZ my good sir!

• Like 1

This makes you a fanboy now. 

ROFL!

..thanks Caboose, I needed that laugh man. 

Overall, its just my derp meter ran full a while back. I just cannot take it any longer.

Going mad  :blink:

I think the game is great. At the moment it is perfect for hopping into teamspeak channels and messing around in a large city. The server/teamspeak  I play on is having some problems with hackers on the server, though ;(. I also love the way they hold off on the updates, making us completely forget about the updates, then all of a sudden there is 20 new items in the game. The crossbow sucks, though ^^ I hope they can make it like a secondary or something. Anyway, #DayZFanBoyz4Life ;P

• Like 2

ROFL!

Overall, its just my derp meter ran full a while back. I just cannot take it any longer.

Threads are like a-holes, everybody's got one? :D Seriously though, I try not to bother any more... try is the word however.

Edited by weedmasta
  • Like 2

Threads are like a-holes, everybody's got one? :D Seriously though, I try not to bother any more... try is the word however.

I hear ya.. but, its just..

Im all out of smoke man. Im sure you can understand.. 

Edited by lrish
  • Like 1

Sarcasm,is the lowest form of humor.... Yawn!

Dean!

Ya u dean.

ROFL!

Oh I hear ya.  It's actually quite sad how bad the forum has gotten.  It's turning into an EA community

• Like 2

Oh I hear ya.  It's actually quite sad how bad the forum has gotten.  It's turning into an EA community

OMFG! lol.. spot on man. 

Sarcasm,is the lowest form of humor.... Yawn!

Um.. no, that would be the PUN. ;) YAWN-RAWR!

Edited by lrish
  • Like 1

That is a matter of opinion in itself, it is not a fact, and wit is not necessarily the same thing as humour.

I am of the opinion that your opinion is an opinion.

I just got off the phone with jesus christ and he approved this thread...

• Like 1

I just got off the phone with jesus christ and he approved this thread...

jesus_wink-300x233.jpg

I just almost sharted from laughing so hard.. holy mother of

god.jpg

• Like 2