Jumbaliah

Do you want pooping in this game?

To poop or not to poop  

616 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want pooping?

See this? This is why over 60% of the people who voted in this poll don't want this mechanic. At least one of the reasons.

And these issues cant be worked around why? I could answer no to everything in that list and still see this being implemented and working efficiently.  

• Like 1

And these issues cant be worked around why? I could answer no to everything in that list and still see this being implemented and working efficiently.  

I agree. In my opinion poop and vehicles are equally problematic, but equally as interesting.

I'd be more worried about people who don't get squeamish about it, honestly. That "shit" is nasty! Do you guys have some kinda poop fetish or something?

If so I got a video of 2 girls and a cup that will get your rocks off.

Oh really? Just because you don't understand something, you try to play it off.

It's a fucking virtual representation of poop, it's not real, it has no ill-effect on you. This is all taking place in an artificial world. Most people can understand the difference between real life and portrayal.

I sat through 2 girls 1 cup on a 50$ bet. Sat through the whole thing. It was fucking disgusting, but 50$ is 50$

18 pages long of pooping..fucking pooping...

What is this preschool? If a GAME becomes to real eg mimicks life exactly no one would have the time to play it except for people who already have no life. Not to mention the sort of behavior this would spark in immature basement dwellers. "Shit on another player after you knock him out" really, how old are some of you?

• Like 1

Might as well add rape mechanics to the game, in a post apocoliptic world with no law, it would be rampant and common practice. While we are on ultra realism let's also throw in torture and ability to keep people prisoner for years. Let's add the HIV and other STDs to the game too. I want to make a gay serial rapist with aids and herpes. Do you not see how dumb ultra realism is in games? You would get insulted and shut down by media.

Edited by Shaeg

18 pages long of pooping..fucking pooping...

What is this preschool? If a GAME becomes to real eg mimicks life exactly no one would have the time to play it except for people who already have no life. Not to mention the sort of behavior this would spark in immature basement dwellers. "Shit on another player after you knock him out" really, how old are some of you?

Shit on players after you knock them out. This implies you can poop on command. It won't work that way. It will more than likely be a quick animation of you squatting and bam, you dropped a log. This also means that pooping will only be a side effect of eating way to much, and helps reduce the amount of people who try to spam eat to get healthy. It will be apart of the character care system. Just things you need to handle and actual things other than "GO TO MILITARY SPAWN, GET GUN, PEWPEW". 

But no, some peoples delicate sensibilities will be offended! We must call others who think differently than us names because we can not understand their line of thinking! 

• Like 1

Also, isn't cannibalization being introduced? Eating other people is okay, but not pooping! Pooping is bad!

• Like 1

Really? I can think of a half dozen better ways to increase the realism. How about:

-explosives

-climbing up higher things than knee high fencing

-sleeping

-not gushing blood after one punch

-actual population of zombies, not constant respawns

-electricity (or did the people of Chernarus remove all that before the zombie outbreak?)

Really? I can think of a half dozen better ways to increase the realism. How about:

-explosives

-climbing up higher things than knee high fencing

-sleeping

-not gushing blood after one punch

-actual population of zombies, not constant respawns

-electricity (or did the people of Chernarus remove all that before the zombie outbreak?)

-Confirmed.

-Confirmed.

-No go. When you log off, you're considered asleep.

-Obviously a WIP.

-Confirmed, WIP. Same with zombie life cycle. (That's if they continue and deliver on their promises, have some fuckin' integrity DEAN)

-Electric grid was discussed at length. It may or may not be possible in the future to light up certain areas of the grid. But with no human intervention, the system will shut down eventually. And we're pretty much passed that point in the world already, the infection has been goin' on for a while.

Also, isn't cannibalization being introduced? Eating other people is okay, but not pooping! Pooping is bad!

Not confirmed but there is a strong possibility it will get added.

I hope it really does as it will be my only food source.

-No go. When you log off, you're considered asleep. 

So can't we also assume we poop when we log off? 

So can't we also assume we poop when we log off? 

When have you ever pooped when you were "Asleep". 

A bowel movement happens when it happens. Errebody poops.

• Like 1

having read all the responses since yesterday i now want this mechanic purely for the purpose of torturing all the people who were afraid of it being abused for lulz.

When have you ever pooped when you were "Asleep". 

A bowel movement happens when it happens. Errebody poops.

that would be messy.

• Like 1

having read all the responses since yesterday i now want this mechanic purely for the purpose of torturing all the people who were afraid of it being abused for lulz.

:D I don't like the idea, I have stated why before in this topic so I am not going to over it again but if people really are worried about it being abused that much mmm > :D (that was supposed to be an evil laugh)

Edited by weedmasta

:D I don't like the idea, I have stated why before in this topic so I am not going to over it again but if people really are worried about it being abused that much mmm > :D (that was supposed to be an evil laugh)

Yeah i grin when people protest so adimately againts a feature because it may be used againts them- the day its implements i seek said person out and use it against them just to grind thier gears that much more.

im just a horrible, evil person xD

For all of those in support, please make a list (bulleted, whatever) that describes the rationale you have behind supporting such an activity. It would make things far clearer than "REALISM AND STUFFS"

Because I thought DayZ was supposed to be an anti-game, not the game people think it is supposed to be.

• Like 1

Because I thought DayZ was supposed to be an anti-game, not the game people think it is supposed to be.

Dis shit right here yo. Like word.

that would be messy.

When you get to my advanced years, you learn that you can never fully trust a fart again.

Does dropping deuces need to be in the game? No, there are other ways to spread disease and contamination in the game, ie- dragging dead animals, corpses or decapitated zombies into water sources with an optional method to contaminate wells by selection.

Will popping a butt nugget lead to some sort of humiliation/exploit in the game? Most likely, but some assholes are going to exploit any mechanic they can to troll or to give them an advantage. This is true for every game.

Can the art of the dump add a layer of difficulty to the core "survival" aspect of the game? Sure, if it is done properly, as it is something to always consider when you are in a survivial situation.

In the end, i think that i would be fine either way, because i trust dean and the devs. If they can make it useful and add a degree of difficulty to the game then so be it. If the mechanic itself becomes a highly exploitable, degrading/humiliating troll tool, i have no doubt that they would remove it altogether.

Edited by ptk
  • Like 2

This phone is full of shit, just like this thread!

Edited by ptk
  • Like 1

Calling it an "anti-game" is not an excuse to cater to the immature.

Isn't 19 pages of this enough?

I thnk the poll collected enough votes either way and no it is just a pooping contest.

Might as well add rape mechanics to the game, in a post apocoliptic world with no law, it would be rampant and common practice. While we are on ultra realism let's also throw in torture and ability to keep people prisoner for years. Let's add the HIV and other STDs to the game too. I want to make a gay serial rapist with aids and herpes. Do you not see how dumb ultra realism is in games? You would get insulted and shut down by media.

WE NEED WHIPS AND TORTURE TO! Cant have a realistic game without it yo! XD