Sign in to follow this  
timedance

stable patch Stable Patch 0.44.123800 - joke ?

Can't play anymore. This f*cking 500 seconds after "Session lost" everytime. Game now is completly unplayable.

And after all FPS is SO F*CKING SMALL [...]

I can't confirm this at all. oO FPS in Elektro is still above 35 for me - like it is since the last 2 patches. No session lost messages. Very smooth Game for at least 30 mins...ongoing.

Edit:

It seems, for me, that i've got the same Character now on both, Regular and Hardcore. Same Gear, same inventory, even the Items are placed in the same order. Thats funneeeh, because on HC i had a fresh spawn, now i've got a fully geared M4 guy. Glad it wasn't the other way. :D

Can anyone confirm it?

Edited by Owltalktoyou

How bout try lowering your video settings???

How about *******  My FPS was OKAY BEFORE THIS "STABLE PATCH".

Edited by Sula as I've had enough of unnecessary abusive language.  Keep it civil or face warnings and bans.

Edited by Sula

How about go f*ck urself? My FPS was OKAY BEFORE THIS "STABLE PATCH".

Do not insult other members! You're on the edge here. Any more and you will earn yourself a timeout.

• Like 3

Do not insult other members! You're on the edge here. Any more and you will earn yourself a timeout.

I got that.

I think You are retarded when You cant see that.

You don't want to use that word around here.

I think the mods cracking down on the "R" word is pretty funny considering Rocket's signature is "Rocket in charge of not being retarded"

• Like 1

:D :D :D :D

checkpointguns3.jpg

I think the mods cracking down on the "R" word is pretty funny considering Rocket's signature is "Rocket in charge of not being retarded"

It 's a reference to myself and the Moderators.

When used to insult members the context is not the same.

While forum-mods deleted my recent post(in right topic), I will open a new one.

Please developers, focus more on survival/ cooking-hunting, not making 100 handguns...

I am also not interested to color my gun pink or such crap.

The latest stable patch is really disappointing, thats all I can say...

Maybe it was better, waiting for 0.45....etc to stable without bugs

Bow is already not working....

Cooking and hunting not in...

Binocular not working well

ugly FPS...

You havent even played it yet.  :|

I was talking about how they can't even be bothered posting patch notes for experimental any more, and how the mods keep being snarky at people who post negative feedback. If you think we're here to test then I don't know what signs you are seeing of this because frankly I have no idea.

This. If we are testers for their game (thats been in development for 2.5 years now?) why is their communication with us so bad, scattered, or just straight up unprofessional? If they claim we are testers but can't be bothered to coordinate updates and info while things are being developed so we can properly test them, then we are not testers just a bad excuse for a money grab disguised as testers. To be honest the lack of professionalism, deleting of threads, lack of communication etc. is starting to stink of War Z. 

• Like 1

How about *******  My FPS was OKAY BEFORE THIS "STABLE PATCH".

Edited by Sula as I've had enough of unnecessary abusive language.  Keep it civil or face warnings and bans.

Maybe you should read up on what an Alpha build actually is? While you're at it, read the actual disclaimer when you log in that is literally unavoidable. 

I was talking about how they can't even be bothered posting patch notes for experimental any more, and how the mods keep being snarky at people who post negative feedback. If you think we're here to test then I don't know what signs you are seeing of this because frankly I have no idea.

^ This. 

The community here as a whole is treated like unwanted guests by the staff and devs. Constant negativity from all sides means I can only blame them so much. But really, your developers and moderators are typically a lot more cool headed and concerned with keeping a customer happy than they are here. In here its basically, "What choice do you have? Dean with it or GTFO."

• Like 1

While forum-mods deleted my recent post(in right topic), I will open a new one.

Please developers, focus more on survival/ cooking-hunting, not making 100 handguns...

I am also not interested to color my gun pink or such crap.

The latest stable patch is really disappointing, thats all I can say...

Maybe it was better, waiting for 0.45....etc to stable without bugs

Bow is already not working....

Cooking and hunting not in...

Binocular not working well

ugly FPS...

Maybe the devs can design you a pretty little apron to wear so you don't get your clothes messy while cooking. While they're at it why don't they add tampons to the game for your bleeding vagina.