kichilron

Stable Branch: 0.44 Discussion

There is more issues,for example sometimes  i have to click 3-5 times to take weapon or eat food,like its not responding my commands when i click it once. Also this random voices creeping me out when i snipe on the hill or other silent place and hear reload,zombies or ammo drop,but its old bug.

Edited by maimunn

Dude please stop trying to get people to play that crap game ... First of all the reason why they are going faster is cuz ; they are two completely different games bud , if you believe a crappy minecraft looking game that has a map the size of Cherno(and also only has 20 player servers MAX) is going to "best" dayz , well then you're in denial haha .. That game is only fun when you wanna make a quick barricaded house , theres no pvp an when there is its not fun at all ... honestly stop trying to show people that game dude cuz it's on a completely different spectrum than dayz and is nowhere near the potential dayz is,.

So get real and stop complaining and if you truly believe 7 days is better just go play that game and be apart of their forums ...cuz we don't need your naïveté , anyone can make a comparison to dayz and 7 days to die and realize why 7 days just now after 1.5 years has finally sold 250,000 copies..

But those numbers aren't even the ones you should look at, even though dayz has the most amount of complainers ever , it goes to show that there's a ton of people who care and want to play this game, so much that they waste their time to come here on the forums and complain day after day despite them "rage quitting" . So choose a side you flip floppy rage quitting haters that always return cuz I'm getting sick of you guys :) .

Clearly you misunderstood.. It's not about the game itself, Mr Sinister is not trying to get people to play the game.. Whether 7 days to die is 'shit' or not is irrelevant. 

It's about the development, the progress, funding and the work.  He is making comparisons to that side of it, not the game itself.

Maybe if you took your head out of BI n DH's ass for a moment n took the time to read the posts then you would have realized that.

• Like 1

I see that the Entitlement Bug is still highly prolific on these forums...

Patience folks... it IS a virtue. All the folks that think the devs owe them anything... updates, time-tables or what not, you signed the dotted line that stated this game was a work in progress and if you thought it would be cool just to play it, not to buy it.

Well... I'm no fan of the last patch, that's for dang sure, but I'm not on here bitching like a little girl that had her icecream taken away. I would hope that there's some men left on this planet, that enjoy computer games and can actually step away from their PC a bit and say... "Ok... not happy about what happened and I'm not happy about how fast they're updating stuff. But... there ain't a DAMN THING I can do about it and it doesn't help matter ANY if I just bitch like a little girl... so, I'm gonna step back, and play a little Plague, Inc... kill a few billion people and come back in a month."

I don't like that the devs don't tell us about rolling updates being applied. Because then things are just a surprise and we can't account for issues properly on the feedback tracker then... I don't like that they simply won't post some progress notes on the dev blog... I don't like a lot of shit that's going on... but there's not a damn thing I can do about it. So, quit bitching like little entitled bitches and grow up. The only thing that you guys can change is how you choose to react (or NOT react) to events happening around you.

That is all!

I don't believe that it has something to do with "All the folks that think the devs owe them anything", there is just nothing left for us folks in this Alpha: 1.Experimental branch closed for 3,5 weeks; all bugs on stable were reported, described, reproduced and voted-up, probably like 5 times per bug; no dev blog, or any similar info for the same time period appeared etc.....

• Like 2

i spend few hours to get fully geared and then got killed by a guy with speed hack. for god sake...this hacks for ammo and speed must be fixed!

Edited by maimunn
  • Like 2

I'm a little annoyed at how this game is beginning to crash my system after upgrading to the R9 290. It seems Direct X9 that it runs on doesn't like my GPU very much.

> :( Either you like little girls too much or your just sexist, cant tell which one.

Just because I use a common expression doesn't mean it has anything to do with how I view genders roles in life. Political Correctness is seriously becoming ridiculous...

Ok... so let me rephrase the offending statement:

"I'm no fan of the last patch, that's for dang sure, but I'm not on here bitching like a little Eddie Murphy that had his icecream taken away."

Edited by sniperdoc

[...]there is just nothing left for us folks in this Alpha[...]

So, at that point you go do something else... there's no point in griping or complaining. They're certainly not going to change. If the devs didn't listen to complaints about their (non)communication to the public via the forums, they're certainly not going to change after 6 months of bitching about it.

The moderators spend time and effort trying to help, but in all seriousness, the dev tracker is useless. I alert moderators, on occasion, about totally non-related, totally irrelevant comments on the dev tracker that shouldn't even be included... and the devs certainly don't care about what they post and what shows up in the devtracker... so, since none of that has changed in 6 months, what would make people think it'll change today, tomorrow, a week from now, or a month from now... That's why I stopped sending irrelevant comments to moderators.

People will trickle away from DayZ, people will come TO DayZ.... all YOU can do as an individual is display some patience and be reasonable. That's the issue with all this complaining. The devs have their own agenda at the moment and it certainly doesn't include anything you or I, or the rest of the world say. The best we can do is keep them apprised of bugs and they can choose to follow-up today, tomorrow or a year from now on the report... how and when they work on stuff is not up to you, me or anyone else.

That's the point I was trying to make.

It's about the development, the progress, funding and the work.  He is making comparisons to that side of it, not the game itself.

But, the scope of both projects are entirely different and in this case not really comparable.

Personally, I think the issue is the non-communication. We've got a dev blog that hasn't had anything added in a while, the dev tracker is buried with useless commentary. We've got updates happening to stable and no comments about them from the devs... and in all seriousness, twittereddit is not the place to go look for update notes. The dynamics of twittereddit is absolutely not conducive to dropping the latest patch note updates.

As much as I like DayZ, I've just decided to put my time elsewhere for the time being. I prefer stable, but in its current state, it really isn't. So, Diablo III and Rome 2 here I come... (aside from selling and buying a new home)... xD

Edited by sniperdoc
  • Like 2

So, at that point you go do something else... there's no point in griping or complaining.

Totally agree with you, I was here just because it is maintenance day, and I was hoping for some updates.

• Like 1

hey guys i guess its fixed now i tried to "use it" for another bug report video, on my fake-steam account, i got banned from battleeye because memory manipulation. global ban :)

(if you replace a file with another, namechange for example lighhouse.pbo for military.pbo)

so i think this is good to know and it cost me only 23 euro to find it out :D

happy playing

It's still working.

Also a new feature is now available: spawn items :)

I guess i'll have to wait a little longer to check if the dev are focusing on fixing the big problems or not.

@For all who keep saying this is alfa stage: if this is so, then why ban players who keep hacking the game? this is alfa, they try to check the vulnerabilities of the game?

Edited by RaduV

Hey, guys!
Does Suppressor 556 and other suppressors work now in this patch? Thanks.

Hey, guys!

Does Suppressor 556 and other suppressors work now in this patch? Thanks.

No, suppressors do not work.

But are cool and swaggy.

@For all who keep saying this is alfa stage: if this is so, then why ban players who keep hacking the game? this is alfa, they try to check the vulnerabilities of the game?

Just in case you actually seriouly ask that question: People playing some hacks they downloaded / bought don't try to find vulnerabilities, after all they should then send the cheats to BI or BE, there is no need to actually use them. Every cheater caught must be banned, just thinking how the situation would be if they were not banned makes my skin crawl. And that also makes it important imho to never lower the price for the game...

Maybe it`s a coincidence, but zombies often spawn right behind me when i`m in the middle of nowhere using the binocs. Happened a few times

Just in case you actually seriouly ask that question: People playing some hacks they downloaded / bought don't try to find vulnerabilities, after all they should then send the cheats to BI or BE, there is no need to actually use them. Every cheater caught must be banned, just thinking how the situation would be if they were not banned makes my skin crawl. And that also makes it important imho to never lower the price for the game...

No, it wasn't a serious question.

i just wanted to point out how stupid the "this is the alfa stage" answer is.

From my point of view, all game developers should create a HUGE cheaters database. And if you cheat in one game, then you'll be banned in all MP games.

• Like 1

So if you cheat one time or you are markee as cheater because of a code error you wońt be able to play ever ?!

• Like 1

If you cheat once - yup no more MP for you. ( one year let's say )

If it's a code error, your ban is investigated, and it will be removed.

sorry if i place this totally wrong, didnt want to start a thread but i cant find any suitable page with an overview of the recent updates and the upcoming one and its content. am i blind? can you give me the best opportunity for that?

thanks

If you cheat once - yup no more MP for you. ( one year let's say )

If it's a code error, your ban is investigated, and it will be removed.

Welcome to the Stasi :)

sorry if i place this totally wrong, didnt want to start a thread but i cant find any suitable page with an overview of the recent updates and the upcoming one and its content. am i blind? can you give me the best opportunity for that?

thanks

There are a lot of places to check. What you must know : No update this week.

i miss bullet impact so hard,does anybody knows will they bring it back?

The stream was good especially the night. He did answer a lot of questions. 

• Like 1

wow. I'm posting this cause it's been 2 days since anyone has posted!!

So I am at a location with terrible internet connection. (for gaming)

Wired internet, it craps out after 2 minutes of gameplay.

I have been making my way from Berezino to Zelenogorsk for the past week. 1 KM at a time.

wow. I'm posting this cause it's been 2 days since anyone has posted!!

So I am at a location with terrible internet connection. (for gaming)

Wired internet, it craps out after 2 minutes of gameplay.

I have been making my way from Berezino to Zelenogorsk for the past week. 1 KM at a time.

Sounds like a bit of hell ahah, surprised no one has killed you on the way, still good luck with that internet of yours reaching and managing to loot Zelenogorsk :)