Sign in to follow this  
christaras

Zombie models and actions

about  zombie models.....

1.fat zombies which might be more powerfull

2.crawling zombies 

3.walkers

zombie actions could be further expanded like allowing zombies pining you on the ground and having the player pressing a button repeatedly to escape, gripping you from the torso and biting your neck... and in case you get swarmed all the zombies would jump on you devour your bowels...

But number 1! priority is preventing the zombies from glitching through walls and allowing them to go on other building floors instead of glitching and get stuck IN THE FLOOR!

this ideas where postet already 1000000000000000000 times dude...

plz use the searchfunction before open a topic...

Edited by quantum2k6
  • Like 1

this ideas where postet already 1000000000000000000 times dude...

plz use the searchfunction before open a topic...

SORRY I DIDNT NOTICE:p

about  zombie models.....

1.fat zombies which might be more powerful      No

2.crawling zombies     Yes

3.walkers     wut?

zombie actions could be further expanded like allowing zombies pining you on the ground and having the player pressing a button repeatedly to escape, gripping you from the torso and biting your neck... and in case you get swarmed all the zombies would jump on you devour your bowels…    ​…. no

But number 1! priority is preventing the zombies from glitching through walls and allowing them to go on other building floors instead of glitching and get stuck IN THE FLOOR!    stop.

Fat Zombies/players may come, but from what I remember they can't just make a zombie/player fat, they'ed have to make a 'fat skeleton' and get someone fat to do mocap.  Otherwise it'd just look like someone wearing a fatsuit.

As for crawling/walking zombies, I think they'll be in eventually.  As of right now zombies are more placeholders till they get the 'final' AI done, and what was mentioned was zombie 'life cycles'.  I'm sure it's been mentioned more in detail but say the weaker/older zombies would be crawlers/walkers, as opposed to the stronger zombies that not only chase us at full speed but leap at us.  Then again I don't know for sure, I haven't been paying much attention to Devblogs and the like lately (haven't even seen the Rezzed footage).