Sign in to follow this  
christaras

custom made weapons, attachments and armor

it would be nice to be able to combine items such as sticks,nails,and other stuff to make, or improve already existing melee weapons... even maybe firearms... like soda can suppressors,  nailed baseball bats, weapons made by sticks and stones or whatever you can find in game... furthermore upgrading your clothes with any kind of metal or ductape,even making bandage gloves or ductape gloves............

GENERALY TO ADD SOMETHING TO THE GAME AND MAKE IT MORE CREATIVE... i wont go any further....

Stock mounted cappuccino maker.  Maybe a side rail toaster oven/mag holder (make sure it's turned off for that part, or don't, I won't be using it).  I believe it was said that a sodacan suppressor would not work (at all).  There will be more 'hand made' things we'll be able to craft down the line, just give it time.

Yes please.

TacticoolGlock.jpg

• Like 1

Stock mounted cappuccino maker.  Maybe a side rail toaster oven/mag holder (make sure it's turned off for that part, or don't, I won't be using it).

You forgot the underbarrel Kitchen Sink.....

You forgot the underbarrel Kitchen Sink.....

That would be too OP, you need to mount Kitchen Sink launchers on Helicopters.

Homemade armour would do just fine

people walking around in trash can armour looking like a 6 year old dressed up as a knight.

if you see a Z, go crouched and hide in the trash can using the lid as your hat.

people walking around in trash can armour looking like a 6 year old dressed up as a knight.

if you see a Z, go crouched and hide in the trash can using the lid as your hat.

hahahahahaha! you're exaggerating man...missed the point