Sign in to follow this  
NeoEonXx

After spawning i receive this "No Message Received"

Ok so this is too annoying all servers all rooms is like this some say it is because server is resetting but no even I get back every 15 mins it still doesn't work I don't know wats causing my problem .. but I really wanna play this! I don't want my money to be wasted.. plz help! :(

How's your connection to the servers?

Are you trying different servers, from different areas?

Its either a server restart or your client repeatedly losing connection to servers due to possible ISP issues.  Restart your router/modem and try connecting to a server with the lowest ping to you.

I did that and its still the same.. I don't know why .. some says it because of my battleclient some says a bandwith filtering is running ( which is I don't know how to figure if there is really something the filters the connection to the servers) ive tried the best 5 servers in the dayzcommander nothing works.. but I can play multiplayer in arma 2..

Join more heavily populated servers, when u keep trying to join 0-2 player servers, usually youre gonna have some issues

yeah the server im joing is populated .. 25+ people/40 so I don't know wat exactly is the cause of the problem right now ill redownload everything

ok so i downloaded arma 2 and arma 2 oa ( i didnt download the arma 2 oa beta yet ) via steam and i wanna know the right way to install so i can play this game..... i reinstall because of the no message received after i go in the game..so teach me plz :DD

EDIT: Srry forgot that i still didnt download dayz mod

Edited by NeoEonXx

Make sure you have run Arma II and Arma II AO at least once before you try to open DayZ.

Like DropBearChick said, dont download the Arma II OA Beta from steam, Either Commander og PWS (Play withSix) can download it for you.

The "problem" with the steam beta is that its version 1.63 and its NOT backwards compatible with any other patches, which means you wont be able to play with it, because DayZ hasnt been updated to run with it yet.

So basicly, download ALL of the Arma games (DLC if you have that aswell) and run each of them once, just get into the menu and then exit again.

Once thats done, go download DayZ Commander or PWS and install the mod you want + beta patch.

After that it should all work fine :)

• Like 1

ok while installing the patch of arma 2 i receive the wrong cd key pop up is it natural and does my patch really finished or no? please reply asap tnx

ok while installing the patch of arma 2 i receive the wrong cd key pop up is it natural and does my patch really finished or no? please reply asap tnx

Ignore the wrong cd key error, just go ahead now and install the mod, 

Ignore the wrong cd key error, just go ahead now and install the mod, 

will report back thanks

This is sooooooo frustrating i bought Arma 2 CO for DayZ and cant connect any server! when i spawn in the map i can move for like 10-20 seconds then a yellow chain on the  bottom right on my Hud then it will turn red then boom no message received tried some servers still problem persists.. btw i reinstalled it already and installed it correctly (im sure of that cause i posted a thread about it) Please Help Guys i dont want to waste my $8 TYVM In advance

EDITED: Fixed some grammars XD srry for bad english thou

Edited by NeoEonXx

Ok so im getting the No message received after respawning tried all the best server i can join but still after spawn no message again... help?

but client is working fine no errors only that no message thingy

I want to allow BE on firewall but how? i cant see the program BE on the list xD help?

To try it out you can disable both your antivirus and the firewall for now and see if it solves your problem. If it doesn't, it's not that anyway.

EDIT: Oh, and please don't create a new topic every day, it's better to stick to an existing one.

Edited by kichilron

oh srry for that :) wait how to turn off the guest and public networks on firewall? i turned off firewall but it still says it connected..

Ok its been long weeks since i posted the first one but no one responded... im almost giving up on this case. no fixes not playable wasted money-.- plz help..

Ok its been long weeks since i posted the first one but no one responded... im almost giving up on this case. no fixes not playable wasted money-.- plz help..

You have never gotten back to me whether you managed to disable your firewall and antivirus or not. You need to put a bit of effort in it before jumping to conclusions.

Try this:

This can happen if the server's or your connection times out for quite a while or breaks up completely. A common solution is to update your modem/router's firmware. Also, make sure that you aren't running "Cucusoft Net Guard" which is incompatible with BE. Other than that, please ensure that there are no problems with your internet connection (you might want to contact your ISP).

oh srry.. btw so i tried restarting my modem..and tried to join game now it says .. "lost connection to the host" any idea? im guessing something is blocking my connections to the host.. firewall is off .. antivirus is expired .. i dont know wat to do and btw if ill call my isp wat should i say?