Sign in to follow this  
Tatanko

Novodmitrovsk & Smirnovo

So by now I'm sure at least a few of you have noticed the signs in northern Chernarus point you to a few places you might not be familiar with...

AgqsjaE.jpg

Anyway, the three names translate to "Chernaya Polana" (added to the map in 0.42), "Novodmitrovsk", and "Smirnovo". I have only seen this discussed in passing in this thread, but it's an old thread now. Does anyone want to speculate on these two hypothetical places? Since the distances are within Chernarus, it would seem they are likely places that are planned to exist. Perhaps one is the unnamed new town being added most recently?

• Like 2

Where is that sign? I asume on northern highway, north from Chernaya Polana.

So by now I'm sure at least a few of you have noticed the signs in northern Chernarus point you to a few places you might not be familiar with...

AgqsjaE.jpg

Anyway, the three names translate to "Chernaya Polana" (added to the map in 0.42), "Novodmitrovsk", and "Smirnovo". I have only seen this discussed in passing in this thread, but it's an old thread now. Does anyone want to speculate on these two hypothetical places? Since the distances are within Chernarus, it would seem they are likely places that are planned to exist. Perhaps one is the unnamed new town being added most recently?

Every time i run into these Russian words this is all it means to me "aladjrklaevnjalksjfqepo984375920745092**^&%!#$%@%^^*$%^@$!@akljdkdsjfkadjfalk;sfjalk!!??!!!!!" and thats about it....... LOL

Every time i run into these Russian words this is all it means to me "aladjrklaevnjalksjfqepo984375920745092**^&%!#$%@%^^*$%^@$!@akljdkdsjfkadjfalk;sfjalk!!??!!!!!" and thats about it....... LOL

Yea, pretty much. Or it means just keep walking til you hit something or die from no more supply of food/drink. :P Kind of reminds me of something more than a decade ago....

tumblr_mu8nr703Hl1s8q0guo1_500.gif

Where is that sign? I asume on northern highway, north from Chernaya Polana.

Just outside Svetlo on the main road up north that goes east-west.

One of them have been shown on the last devblog (http://dayzdev.tumblr.com/).

I figured as much.