Sign in to follow this  
NinjaTurkey

Allow 2 seperate hand slots

OMG THEY DID IT ON MYTHBUSTERS ON A RANGE A TWO METERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111 TOTALLY BELIEVE I CAN RUN AROUND DOING JOHN WOO STYLE ROLLS IN MAX PAYNE BULLET TIME IRL THEREFORE IT SHOULD BE IN DAYZ

I didn't care much for John Woo Films or Max Payne your point? lol

Also notice they were not moving ether. So a movement penalty for accuracy could be a thing to.

Edited by Deathlove

Lets add bullet time while we are at it.

No, just no, especially since there are so many more, actually important things that need to be worked on.

Dual pistols omg, this is not CoD.

But I agree with you. I would like to carry a pistol with my right arm and be able to take out and use my compass/watch/canteen/handcuffs/keys/walkie-talkie and so on with my left hand. And, above everything else, my flashlight.

You can you do in real life why not in DayZ, if you say this is not cod then you are stupid. Cause cod is not the only game that can dual wield

Edited by flygamer1

I didn't care much for John Woo Films or Max Payne your point? lol

Also notice they were not moving ether. So a movement penalty for accuracy could be a thing to.

Not could be, should be ;)

I dont have a problem with people wanting to dual wield pistols, its a hell of alot easier to kill people dual wielding, especially of you are more then 10 meters away, compared to a guy using one pistol.

Anything above 10m would be useless with dual wield, you cant hit anything accuratly, especially if you are moving and it will be even more useless if you have been running, so sure give us the option to dual wield, makes killing "nabs" so much easier hehe.

The only time it would be usefull is if you run into someone inside a building and you are only a few meters away from him and if the guy has a rifle, you wont win with dual wield anyway :)

So this is kinda useless, but would be fun none the less.

Perhaps they can think about this option in a year or two, but right now it would be a waste of time tbh, theres much more "pressing matters" that awaits tbh.

Why is everyone focusing on the "akimbo" pistols? That was just an example. Guys come on i mentioned holding backpacks and a weapon as well. Think about it, drag a friends unconscious body and hold a pistol at the same time.

I realise this is not priorty was just a suggestion.

Why is everyone focusing on the "akimbo" pistols? That was just an example. Guys come on i mentioned holding backpacks and a weapon as well. Think about it, drag a friends unconscious body and hold a pistol at the same time.

I realise this is not priorty was just a suggestion.

the engine probably cant handle it. In arma you couldnt do it, and that was a mil simulator, holding a pistol while dragging someone would have a much bigger role there than in a survival game.

I think this is acutally a great idea and to many people here focus on the whole dual wielding pistols thing. That's just a side effect.

I always felt like it was very silly that you can't carry anything (relatively) big with you until you find a backpack, this would be a great way to negate that fact. Carrying something in one hand(maybe a jerry can for example) and still being able to defend yourself to a certain degree.