koopsdoops

Happy-Dayz server up and running

Hey all!

We have a server all are welcome all that is required is a good attitude,

have fun see you around, Koops

b_560_95_1.png

server is now open to every one there is 1 rule

DO NOT SHOOT ON SITE ALWAYS TALK 1ST

Is this your server? If so, it is against the rules and will be investigated, which would possibly result in a shutdown.

Is this your server? If so, it is against the rules and will be investigated, which would possibly result in a shutdown.

WHAT PART IS AGAINST THE RULES PLEASE

WHAT PART IS AGAINST THE RULES PLEASE

Not permitting players to play the way they want to. How would you want to enforce the rule and why having a rule for a DayZ Server?

I am not a fan of just plain shooting players myself, but you can't force anyone to play by any rules regarding that.

KoSnogoodnoß

Edited by kichilron

Not permitting players to play the way they want to. How would you want to enforce the rule and why having a rule for a DayZ Server?

I am not a fan of just plain shooting players myself, but you can't force anyone to play by any rules regarding that.

KoSnogoodnoß

im sorry but im paying for a server and i cant tell people not to shoot on site.

all i want is a fun server for people to come and play on and not get shot as soon as they spawn

also a no kos is not that same as pve only how can you put then in the same catogory

im sorry but im paying for a server and i cant tell people not to shoot on site.

all i want is a fun server for people to come and play on and not get shot as soon as they spawn

also a no kos is not that same as pve only how can you put then in the same catogory

When you "rent" a server you have to abide by the rules set out by the GSP/Devs of the game, it is not yours to do as you will it's just that simple. As of right now you're going against the TOS by not letting people play the way they want to, resulting in you kicking them if you're not pleased with their play style. With the previous Join=Kick model that you had it's obvious that you should have not "rented" a server in the first place.

My suggestion, wait until private hives come along then maybe you can do what you want to do.

So the admin gets killed and kicks everyone and then kicks all the innocent ones upon rejoin. I died on that server and i would like my stuff back when youve finished being a childish tw@ and kicking the people that would LIKE to play on a peaceful server!

I would like to point out, on 20/04/14 at roughly 15:00 hours when you got killed, raged and told everyone "good luck trying to find a new server guys" is a GREAT MISUSE AND ABUSE of admin powers, also thanks for being a total dick and restarting the server so i could not retrieve my body and collect my full loadout. I sincerely hope your server gets closed and you are prevented from renting another DayZ server in future just because you're a total wanker that has no respect for the aim of DayZ and the way others wish to play as you're utterly and completely selfish and narrow minded!

Edited by CC-Lynx

I've actually played on this server quite a few times and not had any problems.  I've had a few people attempt to KOS me but it's part of the game, I accept that (and I rarely read the server description, knowing as I do, the rules of owning a public hive server).

The SA public hive server rules have not changed at all from the mod public hive server rules IIRC