onedeaged

Am I the only one unable to find food?

I've killed 40+ zombies with the intent of finding food and only found tin cans and sodas.

Every loot pile I've found has had only soda and not food. I'm about to die of hunger with an AK74 w/ 7 mags because I can't find any food whatsoever. :dodgy:

You'll find some in barns, deer stands and/or fortress ruins. I only kill zombies when I lack the patience to try luring them out of there. Usually just go in and feed them a bullet each, finish looting the place and get out of there and steal back into the woods, stat. I found my hunting knife, matches and hatchet in Chernogorsk, but I have also found matches in some ruins and in a barn.

Get hunting gear...?

Which spawns randomly... I don't have a full hunting set...

Food i have...bandages' date=' no.

[/quote']

I have 6 bandages.. Not a single can of food. |:

before the update I was lucky with food and water, now I struggle but its just one more thing to overcome. Hunting gear aint that hard to find, its just the matches that are harder to find. I more and more find myself spawning in Cherno east end raiding the construction site and then heading for Zub, then Stary, then NW. Maybe you should try that?

This happened to me earlier, thought I had a can of beans in my pack saw my food icon was red and was going to cycle it into my inventory and it was GONE. I then spent the next while sprinting through towns trying to find a can of beans. I couldn't find any anywhere, I was in panic mode. Finally did find some a little after it started flashing.

Food i have...bandages' date=' no.

[/quote']

I have 6 bandages.. Not a single can of food. |:

Ha! We should meet up and trade! Or maybe you leave a bandage in a designated place and i'll leave a tin elsewhere!!

The complete randomness of what everyone is reporting as scarce is proof that the spawns are working properly.