Sign in to follow this  
Hetstaine

Which one of you weirdos was this..

Then, I go to the airfield in the north end and I'm lookin around and I hear this fucking sociopath whos like "HAAAAYYY GUUURLLLLL DROOOP THE WEAPON" I don't even have one but I threw down my green pen? Whatever. hes like "YEAAAAH GUUURLL WALK OUTSIDE OR ILL RAPE UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"

So I figure okay whatever I'll give this fucker my green pen and he'll let me run away.
So I walk outside and this mother fucker basically lights me up with an M4 for no reason and then starts moaning and yelling "YEEEEAAA IMMM RAPPPPPINNN YOU"

I'm about to rage uninstall.

How am i supposed to get into this game

• Like 7

I'll take credit for it?

All the drug abuse and alcoholism... green pens just bring out the worst in me, okay? Don't judge me.

Edited by Applejaxc
  • Like 8

So you got the airfield with no weapon and just a green pen? - First and most fatal mistake

You are alone - second

You are seen - Third

You trusted someone - Fourth 

You made it easy for them (not saying it wasn't inevitable anyway though) - Fifth 

I am not saying this to make you feel silly, I am trying to help. If it was me with the M4, I wouldn't have said those things but I would have killed you. Going to the airfield, especially the NW one is for top tier gear you should already be somewhat kitted, a gun, a vest and healthy status should be absolutely mandatory if you care about survival.

• Like 2

So you got the airfield with no weapon and just a green pen? - First and most fatal mistake

You are alone - second

You are seen - Third

You made it easy for them (not saying it wasn't inevitable anyway though) - Fifth 

I am not saying this to make you feel silly, I am trying to help. If it was me with the M4, I wouldn't have said those things but I would have killed you. Going to the airfield, especially the NW one is for top tier gear you should already be somewhat kitted, a gun, a vest and healthy status should be absolutely mandatory if you care about survival.

i think you are missing the point.

• Like 4

i saw this 5 minutes ago. I hate yet to stop laughing

Wow what enlightening post? 

• Like 1

I witnessed this happening... and I did nothing to save the OP. :'(

After the murder, all I saw was Applejaxc going batshit crazy after his "fresh kill". 

Kinda looked like this...

hqdefault.jpg

He then proceeded to pick up the green pen, and he wrote "GO HARD OR GO HOME" all over the walls. He used the OP's naked body for a little more decoration... :'(

Edited by Knock
  • Like 3

You are alone - second

You are seen - Third

It's a joke man.... a joke... 

But it sounds like 90% of the other threads that are posted on a daily basis, how I am suppose to kno.....

Oh I get it. 

Not really funny unless it's some sort inside joke... or something to do with reddit, which I don't frequent

• Like 1

You are alone - second

You are seen - Third

I assume you are talking to the guy i have quoted ??

• Like 2

Awkwardddd. 

• Like 1

So I walk outside and this mother fucker basically lights me up

1Mda4Yl.jpg

Edited by Steak and Potatoes
  • Like 8

well, when the physics engine is working better maybe you can throw the green pen in his jugular next time

• Like 1

In the greatest murder simulate ever made did you expect there not to be nut jobs playing?

• Like 2

No i think you are missing the point, the reason why this person was acting like such an idiot is because he knew he could, if the OP (quote) had a gun then none of this would have happened, also even if that guy did say all that stuff killing him would have been all the more pleasing, for me anyway.

...... Then I spawned in Cherno and I was like "Yo, any Friendlys in Cherno?" And they were like "Yeah, cmon in" and BLAMMO I'm dead, like WTF. Then I spawn in Elektro, right, and I'm like " Yo, any friendlys in Elektro?" And they're like " yeak, cmon in" and then BLAMMO I'm fuckin dead, right? I'm like WTF. RAGE UNINSTALL:(

• Like 1

It's not until you play video games with built in voicechat systems that you really start to understand just how messed up some people in this world really are.

• Like 1

It's not until you play video games with built in voicechat systems that you really start to understand just how messed up some people in this world really are.

For me it was the moment i got an internet connection but to each his own.  :D

• Like 1

^This.

My god people. Click the hyperlink. Hetstaine was sharing someone else's story lol.

But it sounds like 90% of the other threads that are posted on a daily basis, how I am suppose to kno.....

Oh I get it. 

Not really funny unless it's some sort inside joke... or something to do with reddit, which I don't frequent

Yes, it's from reddit. He linked to the story, and then he was asking which one of us did it (as a joke).

• Like 1