Sign in to follow this  
A_6_year_old

[SA] Server Crashes?

Currently ,me and 3 friends seem to be having issues finding any Australian servers working?

Is anyone else finding this issue?

It's maintenance day

^This, every wednesday from 0700 GMT to 1000 GMT.

They are down.

Update.

No, they aren't updating, they are maintaining there servers.  

We can hope it's an update. ;)..

WE CAN DREAM!

eh

From what I have heard they havn't even done a maintenance in like 3-4 weeks. I am going to hope its an update

Edited by ZhadowZ

Hi,

maintenances are indeed done every Wednesday. I'm not sure about the times (mainly because I'm in no way responsible for maintenances) but I do believe DJ SGTHornet is about right.

• Like 1

eh

From what I have heard they havn't even done a maintenance in like 3-4 weeks. I am going to hope its an update

No, it's every week. A maintenance is NOT a update. How many times do we need to say this?

No, it's every week. A maintenance is NOT a update. How many times do we need to say this?

I am sorry you must not of read what I said.

I never said there was GOING to be an update 100%.

I said they have not even done maintenance, in general, just a maintenance, in 3-4 weeks.

SOOOO, I am hoping because they finally did a maintenance tonight, that it will include an update.

Derp status for you.

I said they have not even done maintenance, in general, just a maintenance, in 3-4 weeks.

SOOOO, I am hoping because they finally did a maintenance tonight, that it will include an update.

Derp status for you.

Derp on you.  Maintenance is every Wednesday at the times stated previously.

Derp status for you.

.......I don't think your quite understanding what I put in response to your previous post, you said they havn't DONE a maintenance in 3-4 weeks which is false. They do it EVERY week. I was talking about maintenance's not updates.

Derp on you.  Maintenance is every Wednesday at the times stated previously.

I play every day a week at the same time? This is the first time I have been kicked...bought the game 3 weeks ago.

And I have heard its been a month if not longer.

Sooooo I guess I just played while they did maintenance, I doubt it, but according to your words I did :D

.......I don't think your quite understanding what I put in response to your previous post, you said they havn't DONE a maintenance in 3-4 weeks which is false. They do it EVERY week. I was talking about maintenance's not updates.

They havn't though lol as I clearly stated.

Or I would of gotten kicked, similar to tonight.

So as stated above, unless I played while they were doing it, they have not done one.

Edited by ZhadowZ

I play every day a week at the same time? This is the first time I have been kicked...bought the game 3 weeks ago.

Sooooo I guess I just played while they did maintenance, I doubt it, but according to your words I did :D

I rent a server.  It goes down every week.  How do I know this?  Because they said so.

"Just a quick update to let you know that the weekly maintenance has been finished, the servers have been updated and if you are experiencing any problems or your server is suspended, then please check your tickets and contact support.

Best  Regards,

Vilayer Support Staff"

Edited by Caboose187

They havn't though lol as I clearly stated.

Or I would of gotten kicked, similar to tonight.

So as stated above, unless I played while they were doing it, they have not done one.

They did do one and it was actually delayed. *sigh*

@dayzdevteam

So believing what they say is smart? Lol.
They have never done an update on scheduled time like they state.

They will feed you as much *#$! as they need too, and obviously your one to believe it.
They don't do it maintenance weekly.
They don't do updates on time.
They announce bug fixes, and fixe them a month later.

Great game, love it, not complaining, but it wont be any better than Arma in the end :D
Same type of devs.

Edited by ZhadowZ

So believing what they say is smart? Lol.

They have never done an update on scheduled time like they state.

They will feed you as much *#$! as they need too, and obviously your one to believe it.

They don't do updates on time.

WTF are you talking about? Actually I'm not going to continue anymore, you're simply a cave troll trying to get attention. /discussion

• Like 2

WTF are you talking about? Actually I'm not going to continue anymore, you're simply a cave troll trying to get attention. /discussion

Heeh heeh, classic troll response.

Move on buddy, find a new hole.

Mods...this guy? ^^^^ Ban hammer! In response though follow any of the devs or Dean or DayzDevelopement on twitter and they tell us when it's down and back up every week and it's always Wednesday about this time.

Why am I feeding the trolls?

Edited by CANUCKinNZ

maintenances are indeed done every Wednesday

Maintenance is indeed every wednesday, as stated multiple times on these forums. Don't get into an argument about it.

Especiall not:

Check the facts, not what you have heard from some cousin's little brother's mate.

• Like 2