Sign in to follow this  
TheWizard14

Woot, found a anti-stab vest

Came up from Berezino after getting a SKS with a bayonet. Once I traveled up, I started looting from the far side police jail, into the airfield hangers where I found a prestine PU scope that I attached onto my SKS. Then I went into the ATC tower where I switched out my ruined taloon backpack for a Green Mountain Backpack.

Then I went down stairs again and the most holy thing I have every seen spawned. The anti-stab vest. It looked totally awesome when I put it on, and then I ran out into the forest to look at all the loot I found. :D

Nice find! Although sadly they don't actually offer that much protection...really any actually. The press vest is better. Just when wearing the anti-stab just remember your not invincible, your still screwed if your shot by a mosin or really any primary.

Nice find! Although sadly they don't actually offer that much protection...really any actually. The press vest is better. Just when wearing the anti-stab just remember your not invincible, your still screwed if your shot by a mosin or really any primary.

yeah, I know. I just kind of liked it for the looks and it's the first of it's kind that I found. It makes it look like you are a part of a SWAT team or something.

Tested one yesterday vs both a kitchen knife and a screw driver, Both hit the vest, both still caused damage and bleeding to the player.

yeah, I know. I just kind of liked it for the looks and it's the first of it's kind that I found. It makes it look like you are a part of a SWAT team or something.

Yea it does look very cool and I didn't even know they had existed until recently. Sometimes when I have practical gear on but see something that looks cool I have trouble resisting to pick it up because it's less camouflaged, has less space or isn't as protective. 

i found one in berezino Police department yesterday! then i got murdered....

Anti-stab vest + Black Shirt (2 slot) + Black Jeans = badass. 

Edited by Zalvager

I actually have never found a anti-stab vest till now. But the Pressvest is cool i've allready found it in the Trainstation in svetlo! i was so happy about it and i chilled for about an hour with it untill i got shot :D it's cursed! everybody who finds a Prress vest dies pretty soon! I also think you look a little bit fat when you wear the press vest! XD anybody else?

I've had a few anti-stab vests. I find them around police stations, two being on top of police cars. I had the UK assault vest yesterday and came across the antistab. I said to myself, "self, keep this anti-stab in your backpack and give it to a bambi". The damn thing takes 6 slots in my backpack. Holy cow! I still have it there, but I will probably drop it. No bambi is worth 6 slots of my inventory, especially if I come across an LRS or two later.

Nice! I've never found anything other than the UK assault vest. Sometimes I wish for variety.

I found one on the cargo ship once but threw it away as soon as I found a proper assault vest. The anti-stab vest just doesn't have enough slots for me. :(

I stole one the other day then felt bad and gave it back.  :lol:  The ones I've FOUND in the past were pretty few and far between, and the only reason I wore it was for the looks/to limit my slots because I was getting bored. When I was finally executed it didn't do much. :P

K6pOQhX.jpg