Sign in to follow this  
pcriddle

Experimental resetting character every login?

So, can anyone shed light on what's being tested? Apart from my tolerance to not punch the monitor in frustration after logging in to find once again my character as been reset.

So, can anyone shed light on what's being tested? Apart from my tolerance to not punch the monitor in frustration after logging in to find once again my character as been reset.

Please note that this will never change on experimental, hence why it's called experimental. For the most bugfree experience possibly, stick to Stable.

It's not you. Happened to me a bunch of times recently and I thought I was just getting unlucky on logout and zeds were getting to me. After like the 5th time I pretty much concluded it wasn't me. Popped back over to stable for the time being.

the only server that saves your gear is the one labeled, "accelerated time test", the other servers even give you a warning message in chat as you log in

while we are in the experimental topic, is there anything new there?

Edited by DMentMan

It tells you that character data was not saved when you join. Acceleration time test server saves character info fyi.