Sign in to follow this  
preacherlr

The Deputies. ( Large group pictures. )

If you were approached by a group of 3 - 4 people, They say " If you take this gun, you're a deputy " and offer a gun, on the condition that you followed them, What would you do?

n70f8o.jpg
swcx0l.jpg5ev9ly.jpg
v2y454.jpg
We did this to see how many people we could get running as one large group, We had around 12 when the desync kicked in and got pretty crazy, And then we sat down to play a game of duck duck goose, and got sniped by at least 3 different shooters.. Shouldn't have went to solnichy. :(

Edited by Preach
  • Like 4

Beautiful, I'll never forget a night on Namalsk where Hetstaine and I picked up a guy in our Ural told him to arm himself because we were going to war.  Moments later we found another bloak running up the road pick him up and our newly added comrade starts screaming at him in the back of the Ural were going to war! grab a f**king rifle from the truck!  We got in a blow out firefight at the hospital and they died like men. One of the best times I have ever had.

• Like 4

Beautiful, I'll never forget a night on Namalsk where Hetstaine and I picked up a guy in our Ural told him to arm himself because we were going to war.  Moments later we found another bloak running up the road pick him up and our newly added comrade starts screaming at him in the back of the Ural were going to war! grab a f**king rifle from the truck!  We got in a blow out firefight at the hospital and they died like men. One of the best times I have ever had.

The picture on the dirt hill was taken 20 seconds before all out war, We had a few guys coming up the coast fully geared, We lost deputy moggy to Starvation, We forgot to teach him how to eat.. R.I.P MOGGY!

Neat idea! Thanks for sharing.