Sign in to follow this  
Grimey Rick

Tutorial: What to do when someone kills you on your own server.

When you engage someone, claim you're friendly and attempt to bait them upstairs after taking several shots because "you were scared" and "are only on the airfield for loot":

FnWfchM.jpg

When all else fails, immediately restart your server:

nJbpLUy.jpg

Thanks for the laughs Darkfear of =GB=. That's almost as bad as me and my buddy rollin' half a dozen guys from [TWD] in Elektrozavodsk in a failed rush, only to have them restart their server, too. :T

If this is better suited to the gallery, my apologies. If a moderator deems it a terrible thread (which it is), feel free to straight up delete it. <3

• Like 10

When you engage someone, claim you're friendly and attempt to bait them upstairs after taking several shots because "you were scared" and "are only on the airfield for loot":

FnWfchM.jpg

When all else fails, immediately restart your server:

nJbpLUy.jpg

Thanks for the laughs Darkfear of =GB=. That's almost as bad as me and my buddy rollin' half a dozen guys from [TWD] in Elektrozavodsk in a failed rush, only to have them restart their server, too. :T

If this is better suited to the gallery, my apologies. If a moderator deems it a terrible thread (which it is), feel free to straight up delete it. <3

They need to give us a proper, unified method for reporting admin abuse, hacking and glitching honestly.

• Like 1

Unable to tell if trolling.

He was making fun of the dude he killed I'm guessing :P

• Like 1

He was making fun of the dude he killed I'm guessing :P

I see it now after I read it through danke and beans for OP.

• Like 1

Gotta love that 3rd person view

yea seeing over cover and walls is such a problem.

Gotta love that 3rd person view

yea seeing over cover and walls is such a problem.

Agreed! But when I play on Regular you'd better be damned sure I'm 'sploitin' as hard as the rest of 'em, yo.