Sign in to follow this  
6a6y6orn

Kicked and Killed by Admins?

Dear Community,

the last months I got the impression, that more and more servers whining: "join = kick". There are just a few servers left you can play on. Okay, so far so good. But many servers that are not having a hint in their name are kicking me too. After that I have to wait six minutes for rejoining elsewhere. That is annoying like hell.

Even worse what I experienced a few minutes ago. The connection broke down when I was in a military-building. I rejoined at another server when someone logged in in this building too. I shot him and was kicked a second later. When I rejoined another server, I was dead without even knowing why.

I don't know what is really going on, but it seems to me, the stupid admins have a bit to much power. Is that like it is desired? Can we at least have a list, what the admins are featured to do? Cause those kids can play alone.

Edited by 6a6y6orn

Hello and welcome to the forums. I can understand why you're upset about what's been happening to do.

But make sure to read up on the forums what is allowed and what isn't, as a list of that already exists.

If you also come across any servers that violate these rules, you can report them. Please do not report them on these forums, as the Gameserverproviders directly deal with it. You just need to send them an E-Mail.

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/158966-dayz-standalone-server-hosting-rules-server-reporting/

Where can I report it to?

Hello and welcome to the forums. I can understand why you're upset about what's been happening to do.

But make sure to read up on the forums what is allowed and what isn't, as a list of that already exists.

If you also come across any servers that violate these rules, you can report them. Please do not report them on these forums, as the Gameserverproviders directly deal with it. You just need to send them an E-Mail.

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/158966-dayz-standalone-server-hosting-rules-server-reporting/

Where can I report it to?

It's all in that thread I gave you. :)

It's all in that thread I gave you. :)

Ähm.. oky, thank you, but then I guess it's more a joke then something else. 2 of 3 servers have a name that threatens kick/ban (and they do) or have modified loot information. So obviously they don't take it seriously...

And in most cases I don't even see to whom the server belongs and therefor who should get the mail. Screenshots do not work as well...

Edited by 6a6y6orn

Ähm.. oky, thank you, but then I guess it's more a joke then something else. 2 of 3 servers have a name that threatens kick/ban (and they do) or have modified loot information. So obviously they don't take it seriously...

And in most cases I don't even see to whom the server belongs and therefor who should get the mail. Screenshots do not work as well...

If you have ever dealt with a server provider they will tell you that you are on a strike system. They take it seriously, and will take down these servers if they are reported enough because is it part of their agreement to host servers.

I don't think you've read the thread properly. The serverprovides aren't the ones that name the servers. The serverproviders provide the servers to people that pay for them. But the providers are bound to the rules and if you report the servers to the GSP's they will take a look into it and possibly suspend the services in question.

If you do not know which server is providing the gameserver in question, try sending an E-Mail including all of them in a BCC as a "shotgun"-mail.

Edited by kichilron