GunnyITA

Items to add... (Hope Devs and community will like them)

Victorynox Knife......change to find it? rarity: Rare, takes 1 slot .... Would you like it? To be honest i would like to see it as an exclusive item to the players that purchased Dayz on Alpha, like us. Allowing players to start with the torch and this knife as first items....You can use like a weapon, or also to open cans, maibe also something else that i don't have in mind right now.

]swissarmy.jpg

Then i Suggest at this:

Leg Holster....you can find it on any military base or police station. Medium rarity, takes 4 slot in your backpack if you don't want wear it.

If players find it, finally they can fill their pockets with something more useful.

leg%20holster.jpg

Military Ration K.

Can fill your hungry and thirsty...Rarity Medium and can be find only on military base. 100% 2 uses. takes 2 slots on vertical.

DSCF0146.JPG

Machinery to make bullets:

Can be used with gun powder and empy sheels to create bullets. Rarity? Rare...it takes 3 slots on vertical on your inventory can be found on police stations and militry bases

Actually on the game there are too much ammos, i feel players should be able to make them or steal from other players, than finding them around!

If guys makes bullets with sheels that are damaged or badly damaged they can reduce the status of your gun bringing from Pristine to ruined very quickly. Or either explode on your hand making you incounscious :D

All magazines on the game are Pristine, all ammos are pristine...what the :-o

pressa-1.jpg

Brass Knucklers, Rare. 1 slot...can be equipped fast, like hang up your fists!

Can be found on Houses, Houses on construction, Military base and police stations.

028_4f7b665ec32e8_800x426.jpg

Hope you've liked what i've posted and if i got something else on mind i will put it for the pleasure of your eyes :)

Cheers!

Edited by GunnyITA
  • Like 3

More like...

201009140847390.427.jpg

Leg holsters have been suggested many times before, and more than likely will be added eventually.  I'd imange they'ed have to make a new 'belt' layer as well as a few other 'belt' options (toolbelt, fanny pack, ect)

I don't think there should be portable bullet making kits.  If anything they should be in set locations that you can use to make a few bullets.  A lot of other stuff has to be added however, such as gunpowder, lead, shell casings, shotgun hulls, primers, ect.

Brass knuckles would be kinda cool to add, maybe replace the 'hand' slot

• Like 1

Feh.  What this game needs is more pogo sticks.

pogo-stick-test.jpg

Transport and weapon combined - what's not to like?

• Like 2

Feh.  What this game needs is more pogo sticks.

pogo-stick-test.jpg

Transport and weapon combined - what's not to like?

What about shooting on rollerblades? :D

Edited by GunnyITA
  • Like 2

What about shooting on rollerblades? :D

Call me a bluff old traditionalist, but I see the 'blades more as a vehicle for drive-by scything with an axe.

Call me a bluff old traditionalist, but I see the 'blades more as a vehicle for drive-by scything with an axe.

At this point i want a Flare Gun and playing as old games like BLOOD: ye burning survivors! ....ahhh what a good memories! Games that made history.

Flare gun:

-Takes 2 horizontal slots.

-Rarity: Medium. Can be find on hospitals, Warehouses on docks, abandoned ships, military bases and police stations.

-Single shot

-Ammo slots takes 1 slot, max ammo for slot 10

-Effectiveness range: 40 metres .....from 0 to 40 metres the flare sligtly drop down...after the maximum distance of 40 metres will really drop down....So to shoot far away to someone you must aim higher.

-Hits to kill: 1 anywhere ...Does not istant kill, will make you Burning effect that will kill you within 15 seconds. Burning effect can be estinguished with a Fire-extinguisher. If you don't stop burning within the first 10 seconds you will need morphine and a blood bag because of the burns.

You can't burn if you are Damp, Wet or Soaked....so if it rain or someone went on a pond before engaging you, this gun can't be used as a weapon.

mos-bla02.jpg

Edited by GunnyITA
  • Like 1

At this point i want a Flare Gun and playing as old games like BLOOD: ye burning survivors! ....ahhh what a good memories! Games that made history.

Flare gun:

-Rarity: Medium. Can be find on hospitals, Warehouses on docks, abandoned ships, military bases and police stations.

-Single shot

-Effectiveness range: 40 metres .....from 0 to 40 metres the flare sligtly drop down...after the maximum distance of 40 metres will really drop down....So to shoot far away to someone you must aim higher.

-Hits to kill: 1 anywhere ...Does not istant kill, will make you Burning effect that will kill you within 15 seconds. Burning effect can be estinguished with a Fire-extinguisher. If you don't stop burning within the first 10 seconds you will need morphine and a blood bag because of the burns.

You can't burn if you are Damp, Wet or Soaked....so if it rain or someone went on a pond before engaging you, this gun can't be used as a weapon.

mos-bla02.jpg

I just want the M203 back. Flare/smoke/HE.

Will exclusively run an M4 the moment that happens, too many fond mod memories not to.

1. Victorynox Knife / Swiss Army Knife

I'm not entirely sure how common they would be in somewhere like Chernarus, and the amount of work needed to make a heavy multitool item might not be worth it. Absolutely no exclusive items for "buying DayZ early", though. Everyone should start the same, regardless of whether they bought the game yesterday or last year. The only differences between newly spawned players is their knowledge from previous lives.

2. Leg Holsters

Been suggested a bunch before, so they probably will get in at some point.

3. Military Rations

Yeah, they were added in an update to the mod so I don't see why not. Would make traveling to military bases for food a good option.

4. Bullet-Making

Making bullets requires more than just empty casing and gunpowder, not to mention all of the machines needed to do it. Not something for DayZ, honestly.

Flare gun:

-Single shot

Flare guns would not burn and "instant-kill" you within 15 seconds from the inside out, nor would I want to be spraying fire-retardant fluid on an open 12 Gauge flare wound. Also, when you go into the water, it isn't creating an invisible-to-anything-but-flare-projectiles layer of kevlar, it's still going to enter your skin and do a lot of damage.

The main damage would be done from having a flare stuck inside you, not from you comically burning alive.

Edited by Chaingunfighter

Flare gun:

-Single shot

mos-bla02.jpg

Hello there

You realise that's not a flare gun, but Deckard's weapon from Bladerunner?

Here's a flare gun.

Rgds

LoK

• Like 3

Ye you're right about Dekkard weapon...strange that on google it was listed. Maibe an original Flare gun was inspired to make this gun.

Anyway Chaingunfighter, do you think a flare shoot to someone will really penetrate a body? (excluding other games and movies)

Edited by GunnyITA

Machinery to make bullets:

Can be used with gun powder and empy sheels to create bullets. Rarity? Rare...it takes 3 slots on vertical on your inventory can be found on police stations and militry bases

Actually on the game there are too much ammos, i feel players should be able to make them or steal from other players, than finding them around!

If guys makes bullets with sheels that are damaged or badly damaged they can reduce the status of your gun bringing from Pristine to ruined very quickly. Or either explode on your hand making you incounscious :D

All magazines on the game are Pristine, all ammos are pristine...what the :-o!

You can find one of these in any gun shops, or in some dedicated sporting goods shops