mordax

bird hack is out! wtf!?

seems like these guys have found a way to turn themselves into bird and then fly around and not just that it seems like that others cant even see the player if he is bird!

fix those fucking hacks wtf devs. here is video proof of those players doing it and killing others using this hack

snip

Edited by orlok
  • Like 2

Um i dont mean to downplay hacking but who cares if they turn themselves into birds? Is that not better than teleporting pyschopaths? If players want to play as a fricken bird i say let em.

Hello there

No vids of hacks and exploits please.

Use the bugtracker to report issues such as this.

Rgds

LoK

• Like 2

lol awesome developer logic, delete the video so that community is unaware of the dumb hacks you allow in the game. awesome, everyone go buy dayz NOWWWW because its so full of hackers and devs rather ban the people who report them and point out hacks instead of DEALING WITH THEM! if you dont like hacks, FUCKING PATCH THEM YOU DOUGHNUT EATING FATASSES!!!

i wont post any proof again. to those who want proof search snip

in youtube and search his videos for dayz and you find it.

why do i even bother with this shitty game. should have never bought it. what a FAILURE and devs are nothing but arrogant fatasses who rather ban legit players reporting bugs. its simple as that. dont like to see hacks in your dumb game? PATCH THEM!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by orlok
  • Like 1

lol awesome developer logic, delete the video so that community is unaware of the dumb hacks you allow in the game. awesome, everyone go buy dayz NOWWWW because its so full of hackers and devs rather ban the people who report them and point out hacks instead of DEALING WITH THEM! if you dont like hacks, FUCKING PATCH THEM YOU DOUGHNUT EATING FATASSES!!!

i wont post any proof again. to those who want proof search "sethioz project" in youtube and search his videos for dayz and you find it.

why do i even bother with this shitty game. should have never bought it. what a FAILURE and devs are nothing but arrogant fatasses who rather ban legit players reporting bugs. its simple as that. dont like to see hacks in your dumb game? PATCH THEM!!!!!!!!!!

People are turning themselves into birds for fucks sake. Get over yourself.
  • Like 2

i wont post any proof again. to those who want proof search "sethioz project" in youtube and search his videos for dayz and you find it.

Well, seeing as he's a forum moderator and not a developer... gonna' go ahead and say you're off point.

• Like 3

Hello there

We are aware.

As I said IF you want to help you need to post the issue in the correct place. This is not it.

I dont know who you claimed we banned.

I suggest if you wish to carry on posting here you relax and try re adjusting your attitude.

Rgds

Lok

• Like 6

Hello there

No vids of hacks and exploits please.

Use the bugtracker to report issues such as this.

Rgds

LoK

So hide the truth so the developers dont have to be paid do do anything about it?  Is DayZ a serious game or a ponzi scheme by East Europeans?  I dont blame the developers themselves but the directors who hold the reins and resources to either hire competent people and pay them enough to get it done or to just ignore hacking so as not to have to procure resources.

Woah - slow the abuse train mate.

Firstly - this is clearly this is a bug therefore it does not belong in the general discussion board.

Secondly, there is a reason that these bugs and exploit videos should not be shown (I did not see the video thus I'm unsure if it shows how to do this).

Do you have any proof of a ban being enforced due to a "legit player reporting a bug"?

So hide the truth so the developers dont have to be paid do do anything about it? Is DayZ a serious game or a ponzi scheme by East Europeans? I dont blame the developers themselves but the directors who hold the reins and resources to either hire competent people and pay them enough to get it done or to just ignore hacking so as not to have to procure resources.

Am i the only one whos capable of seeing what he wrote in the MIDDLE OF HIS FUCKING POST?! He said you could go to the bugtracker (you know the place you report this sort of thing?) to post the problem. They are NOT silencing you! Your just either blind or an idiot. Edited by Murlough
  • Like 5

So hide the truth so the developers dont have to be paid do do anything about it?  Is DayZ a serious game or a ponzi scheme by East Europeans?  I dont blame the developers themselves but the directors who hold the reins and resources to either hire competent people and pay them enough to get it done or to just ignore hacking so as not to have to procure resources.

You are aware he suggested using the bug tracker which the developers work from so they know about bugs with the game....so they can fix them.

You are acting like this is some sort of finished game, it's not...(it's been said a million times and will be a million more - IT'S ALPHA).

If you submit a bug it will eventually be ironed out, I can guarantee you script kiddies will not be so common come beta/full launch.

• Like 1

Um i dont mean to downplay hacking but who cares if they turn themselves into birds? Is that not better than teleporting pyschopaths? If players want to play as a fricken bird i say let em.

This gives a huge unfair advantage to players because the hackers/exploiters can become birds and fly around figuring out where people are camped out or where they are, and then get on as a player and use that exploit/hack to their advantage. Now imagine if you have 10 hackers/exploiters in one server. Five of them are birds flying everywhere to see where everyone is at, and the other five are going around shooting them. It shouldn't just be ignored.

You sound really obnoxious. I don't know if you've noticed, but the game is currently in ALPHA, not even beta. Which means there are going to be QUITE A FEW hacks/exploits. All games get hackers and exploiters, that's how the devs figure out how to increase the game's security and what hacks/exploits are currently possible and need patching. But either way I guess you are entitled to your own opinion so if you really feel this game is as shitty as you call it out to be, just uninstall it and quit flaming about a game that's still in alpha and has hacks/exploits  <_<

Also, if you bothered to think about WHY the moderators are not allowing video's, you'd easily infer that it's because they don't want other players getting interested in exploiting/hacking and trying to get these exploits/hacks for themselves! By putting up these videos, you're showing everyone that there is a new exploit/hack that can be done and just adding to the players that do it. Removing hacks/exploits require a lot of time and effort because you don't know what kind or how many there are, you just have to patch them as they come along.

• Like 1

"This gives a huge unfair advantage to players because the hackers/exploiters can become birds and fly around figuring out where people are camped out or where they are, and then get on as a player and use that exploit/hack to their advantage. Now imagine if you have 10 hackers/exploiters in one server. Five of them are birds flying everywhere to see where everyone is at, and the other five are going around shooting them. It shouldn't just be ignored."

Ok now i see why this could be a bit of a problem. I really only thought of it as flying around and act sort of like a spectator mode. And i dont think it should be ignored just that there are higher priorities. Such as teleporting abusing desync shooting through objects or maybe getting it into beta. The bird thing doesnt really seem a huge deal in comparison. And sorry im pretty bad at quoting apparently :P

Edited by Murlough

Reporting through the proper channels is more helpful and will get better results than going full-retard at a forum mod.

• Like 4

As long as the devs are working on patching up hacks and exploits I'm fine with them existing.

There are plenty of games out there who still allow hacks/exploits and glitches to exist even years after they've been actually released..

Who's hiding anything? Has this topic been removed?

I believe you were saying something about "awesome logic"? :rolleyes:

"This gives a huge unfair advantage to players because the hackers/exploiters can become birds and fly around figuring out where people are camped out or where they are, and then get on as a player and use that exploit/hack to their advantage. Now imagine if you have 10 hackers/exploiters in one server. Five of them are birds flying everywhere to see where everyone is at, and the other five are going around shooting them. It shouldn't just be ignored."

Ok now i see why this could be a bit of a problem. I really only thought of it as flying around and act sort of like a spectator mode. And i dont think it should be ignored just that there are higher priorities. Such as teleporting abusing desync shooting through objects or maybe getting it into beta. The bird thing doesnt really seem a huge deal in comparison. And sorry im pretty bad at quoting apparently :P

Yes, but every exploit/hack can explode into something bigger at any time. They might find a way to make themselves transition between their player form to bird form in-game. That would be VERY serious. And people like Murdoc think the devs are doing nothing to stop these hacks/exploits, when that just isn't true. The last exploit I knew about got patched in a very recent update, can't remember which. But that shows these issues are being worked on. Slow maybe, but surely being worked on :)

Reporting through the proper channels is more helpful and will get better results than going full-retard at a forum mod.

Definitely. Posting a topic about hacks/exploits in the wrong place means the devs have to actually search through the forums to find these topics, instead of easily just going to the bugtracker thread and knowing that everything is there.

Tell me one multiplayer game that has no cheaters in it, I'll quit gaming. Finished games like Battlefield 4 even still has loads of exploits and glitches with tons of cheaters.  

Report them "Bug Tracker" or "Reddit" ,  or " even " Bug Reports" section not on General Chat.

In meantime Stick on servers that have proper admins. Community needs to work with Clans that hosts DayZ SA servers as well, then we can all work together and get  their guids and ban them for good.

I always direct players to our forums as well if they see cheater activity so i can check server logs and figure out if something dodgy . Prolly all other proper clans do the same.

Edited by =1PARA=Prime=C.O=

oh god... I'd really hoped they wouldn't have figured this out. I remember in the mod, some hackers would turn themselves into sheep and goats. I'd hate to think that if the team working on hunting, released a grizzly bear that someone figured out how to hack themselves into.

Invincible grizzly bear on a rampage does not sound like fun if you're on the business end of their attacks haha

• Like 1

PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE IT UNLESS YOU WANT TO ACTIVELY SUPPORT DEVELOPMENT OF THE GAME

PREPARED TO HANDLE WITH SERIOUS ISSUES AND POSSIBLE INTERRUPTIONS OF GAME FUNCTIONING.