Sign in to follow this  
shanewilliams19

Things i found within 1 hour lol

Usually takes me roughly 4-5 hours to find a single long range then i come across these within 1 hour if that  haha! not sure what to do with them though!

30sgksz.jpg

• Like 2

To some people, you're a walking treasure trove...

'n they be comin fer yer booty m8

;)

Edited by Knock
  • Like 3

holy macaroni...where the hell did you find all of does???...

Jesus, id haul your carcass to my tent so fast it would singe your clothing.  

• Like 1

From the tents I guess? Found four in a single run today, not counting the one I found the day before in a camo'd building. None of them were pristine, unfortunately. Edit: also found several acogs and a few of the pistol rds. Also pistol mags out the wazoo. TENTS ARE OP

Edited by Amias Free

RNG goddess was in good humour i see

Edited by e47
  • Like 1

From the tents I guess? Found four in a single run today, not counting the one I found the day before in a camo'd building. None of them were pristine, unfortunately. Edit: also found several acogs and a few of the pistol rds. Also pistol mags out the wazoo. TENTS ARE OP

Yes the tent areas haha! They spawn better loot than the damn military bases, Had to say goodbye to the scopes kinda needed the space so i bid them farewell into the ocean haha

• Like 1

The long-range scope is afaik the only item in DayZ SA that I haven't found yet. I am not really actively searching for one, but I never seen it ingame...

I found 3 in one place the other week, before loot spawns were fixed. One was damaged and two next to each other were pristine. It's the second time ever I've come across LRS in 130hrs gameplay.

I ditched the damaged one and carried the second pristine one for a friend.

So, I took a run up to the North West Airfield with a friend, he gave me a Long Range Scope that he had found somewhere, then I found another in a tent, and another in a hanger whilst he found one in a tent and one on top of the Air Control Tower.

2 Pristine, 2 Badly Damaged, 1 worn. (not that it makes a difference)

n4e2qp.jpg

Best loot run yet? Not to mention the decked out FNX45, all the parts were found on the same airfield, on the same server.

Edited by LigerRider

So today I was at the camp at nwaf and guess what, I found 2 lrs (badly damaged and pristine) and 3 acog (2 pristine and 1 worn).

So all the end game equipment can be farmed easily... Not to mention tons of mp attachments other optics and magazine...

Topics merged & moved.

Moderators MOTD = Merge & Move rather than Lock.

Members MOTD = Search before posting.

• Like 1

Thanks admin, was wondering where my topic went. I did a search on Long Range Scopes though.

But darn, you beat me on the scope number. All of my scopes were found together though at the airfield, did you find them spread out? Or on different servers?

I think I'm going to run down the coast giving them to spawns... My friend and I had 2 anti-stab vests that we were going to give away, until a clan of snipers camping the coast sniped us...(we got revenge kind of though)

Edited by LigerRider

I actually miss the less loot.  It's a complete treasure trove now and it really takes away from the scavenging.

Stop picking up all the long range scopes. You don't need them.

Yeah right, lol!

I will throw it in a bush before I just leave it for a sniper.

You're funny though :)

• Like 1

jeez that be a whole lot of scopes right there, must admit the temptation for some people in the forum seeing this and hunting you down must be strong XD good find all together tho...just wonder if you could attach them all at once....super mosin...now you can see from north west airfield to elecktro XD

This is efficiently wasting room for ammunition. Are there any pristine M44 compensator?

Yeah right, lol!

I will throw it in a bush before I just leave it for a sniper.

You're funny though :)

Then do that. It hurts me to see people hoard items like that.